Start new topic
Milchamians find new land
Posted: Jan 8 2006, 12:45 AM
PMEmail Poster

OOC: This is for the part of Land 18 in the AO -100 time zone

Captain's log: Day 1 May 28, 160 A.C. We set out from Port James with 30 crew members. The men seemed in good spirits despite being the first men in Milchamians to exit the Tranquil Moores region. I hope this goes well this expedition goes well.
Provisions: Enough food and water for a month. Full first aid kit. 100 rounds of shot.

Captain's log: Day 13: June 10, 160 A.C. Arrived in port at Concordilandish city of Pace. Men still in good spirits. This is our last stop in Tranquil Moores, from here we go to FIFA and then Atlantian Oceania. In FIFA we will stop in Rejistania and Kaze Progressa. From there in AO we will go to Commerce Heights to refresh the men's spirits. From there we will have our final stop in Nedalia before turning around and heading back to Milchama.
Provisions: Food and Drink for two months. Two full first aid kits. 350 rounds of shot.

Captain's log: Day 32: July 12, 160 A.C. Been at sea for 19 strait days. Nothing much has happened since we left Concordiland. We ran into a bad patch of weather for two days but we easily managed to keep her afloat. Since the weather the crew has been complaining unceasingly about home. I only hope we find Rejistania soon or else we might have a mutiny soon. The chart says it should be found within the week, hope that's true.
Provisions: Just over a month of food and drink. One full first aid kit and one half fulle first aid kit. 330 rounds of shot.

OOC: Let's skip the FIFA part and go strait to AO.

Captain's log: Day 77: August 26, 160 A.C. Just arrived in Commerce Heights. Again just like Rejistania in the nick of time. The crew looked ready to mutiny and after some spying my first mate found a round robin with 4 signatures on it. Just like when we landed in Rejistania, it could have been much worse. Anyway the locals here are rich and friendly. They will give you anything if you can afford it. Bought some more provisions, espiecially shot since we faced those pirates we had been running low.
Provisions: Two weeks of Food and Drink. Two full first aid kits. 250 rounds of shot. 400 pounds of cotton to sell in Nedalia.

Captain's log: Day 84: September 1, 160 A.C. Decided to give the crew a break in the northern part of Nedalia. Still have not figured out why a country would split itself in two but the crew seems to like this country more than other we have visited. No idea why, both Kaze Progressa and Commerce Heights seemed much better but to each his own. Anyway, I managed to sell 250 pounds of cotton here in Kafra. Hopefully we will sell the rest in the other half of Nedalia.
Provisions: Three weeks of food and drink. Two full first aid kits. 300 rounds of shot.

Captain's log: Day 86: September 3, 160 A.C. Left Nedalia and was going south when we bumped into a piece of unclaimed land. I telephoned all the authorities I could think of in AO, the delegate Bettia, the oldest nation here Vilita and they all say that this is unclaimed territory. Decided to spare 5 of the men and have them try to form camp. Gave them one of the first aid kits, some of the carpenter's supplies to build a tent and one week worth of food. Hopefully this will be enough. Speed to Nedalia will be key.

Captain's log: Day 88: September 5, 160 A.C. Arrived in the southern part of Nedalia. Immediately called the Milchamian government. They said that we should claim the land for Milchama. They also said that they were sending a plane to south Nedalia to get colonists and start a Milchamian colony there. This is probably the most important event in Milchamian history since the end of the civil war. All we wanted to do was establish trade routes and look we found ourselves a new colony. Unbelievable. Bought some extra provisions and will send the boat back to this new land. The Prime Minister wanted me to stay in Nedalia so that he could contact me. Hopefully they will be ok without me.
Provisions: Month and one week's of food and drink. Two full first aid kits. 350 rounds of shot.

Captain's log: Day 90: September 7, 160 A.C. First mate Witherspoon writing from now until at least the 9th. Arrived in AOCol (Atlantian Oceania Colony) today. The people here are fine. They and actually everybody feels like we are in the middle of history. I don't think the crew could be in higher spirits. We have been told to stay here with our provisions until our captain comes and will tell us what the government has decided to do with us.
Provisions: Little more than month's supply of food and drink. Two full first aid kits and one 3/4 full. 350 rounds of shot.

Captain's log: Day 92: September 9, 160 A.C. Captain Martin writing again. Yesterday the Milchamian government issued an official proclomation claiming the land for Milchama. They also said that the entirety of Milchama shall move their step by step and hopefully be able to have the land as their main inhabitance by 162. The log ends here as we are not going back.

Here is the proclomation:
The Warrior Peoples of Milchama, with a population of about 1.5 billion, would like to aquire what is known on the Atlantian Oceanian map as land 18. This acquistion will be used to move the Milchamian people away from the horrible region that is Tranquil Moores. (OOC: For those of you who might raise objections to this, Tranquil was Milchama's former region. It has since ceased to exist.) We hope that the Atlantian Oceanian council finds this acceptable. The government will also try to change their flag to coincide with the AO flag laws as soon as possible.

Milchama
Royal Scribe
Quote Post

Posted: Jan 8 2006, 12:53 AM
PMEmail PosterUsers Website

OOC: You'll probably only get about a third of it, though. Space 18 is way too large for just one nation.
Pacitalia
The best place on earth.
Quote Post

AOLMSNTop

Posted: Jan 8 2006, 09:48 AM

QUOTE (Pacitalia @ Jan 8 2006, 06:53 AM)
OOC: You'll probably only get about a third of it, though. Space 18 is way too large for just one nation.

OOC: Very true. See how much land, for instance, Latao-Nyssa got when placed next to Lamoni. Other than that, nice RP and welcome to the Map, Ahh, a good laugh..
Starblaydia
Also available in purple
Quote Post

MSNTop

Posted: Jan 8 2006, 10:36 AM
PMEmail Poster

Welcome to AO, too smile.gif Yeah your not going to get all of 18. When I claimed 7, CH only gave me a third of it, though he might be secretly racist against me or maybe Star had something to do with that...... tongue.gif
Space Union
Dedicated Scribe
Quote Post

Posted: Jan 8 2006, 11:07 AM

QUOTE (Space Union @ Jan 8 2006, 04:36 PM)
...he might be secretly racist against me or maybe Star had something to do with that...... tongue.gif

Wheels within wheels tongue.gif

But if you're Sikh surely its religious bigotry, rather than racism tongue.gif
Starblaydia
Also available in purple
Quote Post

MSNTop

Posted: Jan 8 2006, 12:30 PM
PMEmail Poster

OOC: The RP was not for all of land 18 but for the part of it that was in the AO time zone labeled as -100. Which is about a third of the land 18 I think.
Milchama
Royal Scribe
Quote Post

Posted: Jan 8 2006, 12:44 PM

OOC: Serves us right for not a) reading properly or cool.gif bothering to check that map. that chunk looks fine.
Starblaydia
Also available in purple
Quote Post

MSNTop

Posted: Jan 8 2006, 02:40 PM
PMEmail Poster

QUOTE (Starblaydia @ Jan 8 2006, 11:07 AM)
...he might be secretly racist against me or maybe Star had something to do with that...... tongue.gif

Actually I am, and I'll take that as a coffession. Get em boys!

*Two big guys beat the crap out of Star before kidnapping him and throwing him over a bridge to his imment doom. laugh.gif tongue.gif
Space Union
Dedicated Scribe
Quote Post

Posted: Jan 8 2006, 02:49 PM

QUOTE (Space Union @ Jan 8 2006, 08:40 PM)

*Two big guys beat the crap out of Star before kidnapping him and throwing him over a bridge to his imment doom. :Man that was so funny! biggrin.gif: tongue.gif

So much for religious tolerance, love and forgiveness rolleyes.gif
Starblaydia
Also available in purple
Quote Post

MSNTop

Posted: Jan 8 2006, 04:31 PM
PMEmail Poster

QUOTE (Starblaydia @ Jan 8 2006, 02:49 PM)
QUOTE (Space Union @ Jan 8 2006, 08:40 PM)

*Two big guys beat the crap out of Star before kidnapping him and throwing him over a bridge to his imment doom. :Man that was so funny! biggrin.gif: tongue.gif

So much for religious tolerance, love and forgiveness rolleyes.gif

Nope, never heard of that. tongue.gif
Space Union
Dedicated Scribe
Quote Post

Posted: Jan 8 2006, 04:50 PM

Thought not. tongue.gif
Starblaydia
Also available in purple
Quote Post

MSNTop