Leo Capital Class Battleship

Constructed by D4 Defense Industries

Specs:
Class Type: Battleship
Displacement: 35,000 tons (35,560 t) standard
Length: 700.4 ft (213.4 m)
Beam: 128.2 ft (39 m)
Draught: 29.3 ft (8.9 m)
Propulsion and power: (CODLAG - Combined diesel-electric and gas)
Special D4 Engines - Top Secret
3 D4 Props - Capable of turning around, making stopping and turning faster (ADAC Props)
Speed: 34+ knots (63 km/h)
Complement: 85 officers, 845 men
Armament: (Doesn’t include countermeasures)
9 x 16 in (406 mm) guns
20 x 5 in (127 m) guns
8 x MK 141 Harpoon SSM
14 x Evolved Sea Sparrow Missile SAM/SSM
2 x Bofors SAK 57 mm
4 x Phalanx CIWS (Block 1)
12 x M2 Machine Guns
10 x MK 52 torpedo launchers
Sensors: (Basic sensors are listed, others kept secret)
Signaal AN/SPQ 501 DA-08 radar
Signaal LW-08 AN/SPQ 502 radar
SQS-510 hull sonar
SQS-510 VDS sonar

Although some of today's Navies don't call for battleships, with large hulls and slow engines, but with the new Leo Capital Class Battleship, it combines speed, power and command. Integrated with the advanced holographic battlefield display command room, where officers can watch the battle unfold on the ground, in the air, and on the high seas. Also a advanced Mk.VII version A.I. chip to assist the crew and run programs, replacing several hundred sailors. Now one would believe this large ship to be the prime target of enemy force fire, but with the modern 16 inch and 5 inch guns, most enemies would rather pick on someone else. Not to mention if someone did fire, the advanced and many countermeasures systems in place. This beast commands the high seas with sheer weight and size. With a fairly automated system, the ship runs with a skeleton crew, capable of taking on high ranking visitors, or 2 regular sized commonwealth regiments. The massive ships require 5 years of construction for the bare basics, and only two at a time can be built. Also a special feature that is built in is counter electronic warfare measures. All the information onboard stays onboard with encrypted security codes, and the A.I. to watch over it, notifying the crew of a break in/hack. Also each deck can be sealed off in case of a flood or a boarding. As well as turrets that are located in many of the halls. The turrets are basic 30. caliber machine guns, integrated into the main computer and once again the A.I. You can ask for either a female voice/face/personality A.I. or a male voice/face/personality.

-Images Coming Soon-

Total Price: 8.4 Billion US Dollars (single ship)
Allies 15% discount

Current Ships:
Royal Delesian Navy (6)
-HMDS. Leo Built in 2004
-HMDS. Delesa Built in 2004
-HMDS. Myhre Built in 2005
-HMDS. Charles Built in 2005
-HMDS. Fredrick Built in 2006
-HMDS. Russograd Built in 2006

This post has been edited by Delesa on Dec 27 2006, 09:04 PM
Delesa
Royal Scribe
Quote Post

YahooMSNTop

Posted: Dec 28 2006, 11:47 PM
PMEmail Poster

A edit from the battleship;

Leo Capital Class Battleship

Constructed by D4 Defense Industries

Specs:

Class Type: Battleship
Displacement: 35,000 tons (35,560 t) standard
Length: 780.6 ft (237.9 m)
Beam: 204.2 ft (62.2 m)
Draught: 31.3 ft (9.5 m)
Propulsion and power:
D4’s Phoenix D-2 Reactors – Combination of Nuclear, Diesel, and Electric – allowing a low signature and short complete turn off time.
4x AWJ-21 Water Jets
4x Rim-driven thrusters – 2 port, 2 starboard to allow faster turning.
Speed: 34+ knots (63 km/h)
Complement: 85 officers, 845 men

Armament:

9x 16 in (406 mm) guns
2x AIM-7 Sparrow
10x Evolved Sea Sparrow Missile SAM/SSM
2x Bofors SAK 57 mm
4x Mark 15 Phalanx CIWS
12x M2 Machine Guns
2x Mark 32 Surface Vessel Torpedo Tubes
6 x Mk 54 torpedo launchers
2x GWS 26 VLS (64 cells/pods)
2x Mk 13 Missile Launcher
1x S-70B Seahawk Helicopter

Electronic Systems: (Basic sensors are listed):

Leo Capital Class Battleships will be fitted with the AN/WLY-1 acoustic countermeasures system being developed by Northrop Grumman, which provides range and bearing data, and the mast-mounted AN/BLQ-10 Electronic Support Measures (ESM) system from Lockheed Martin Integrated Systems.AN/BLQ-10 provides full spectrum radar processing, automatic threat warning and situation assessment. The Leo Capital Class sonar suite will include bow-mounted active and passive array, wide aperture passive array on flank, high-frequency active arrays on keel and fin, TB 16 towed array and the Lockheed Martin TB-29A thinline towed array, with the AN/BQQ-10 (V4) sonar processing system. A Sperry Marine AN/BPS-16 (V) 4 navigation radar, operating at I-band, is fitted. The Boeing LMRS Long-term Mine Reconnaissance System will be deployed on the Leo Capital Class. LMRS includes two 6m autonomous unmanned underwater vehicles, an 18m robotic recovery arm and support electronics. Northrop Grumman Electronic Systems is supplying the LightWeight, Wide-Aperture Array (LWWAA) system based on fibre-optic arrays, instead of traditional ceramic hydrophone sensors. LWWAA is a passive ASW sonar system which consists of three large array panels mounted on either side of the battleship's hull.
As well as a extra precaution Type 1007 & 1008 Navigational Radar Type 996 surveillance and target indication radar 2 x Type 909 Sea Dart tracking radars UAT Electronic Surveillance System Type 2050 active sonar.

Extras:

Also a special feature, not on any other D4 vessel at the moment is an integrated A.I. system, where the A.I. handles most basic and advanced technical parts of the vessel, including the process of locating, processing, acquiring and firing at enemy targets. The A.I. has a unique and individual personality, including a face and voice. It will assist in locating problems on the vessel like fire, leaks and mechanical failures, and the best course of action to solve the situation. There are many firewalls on board the ship computers and mainframe to avoid a hack. Also the computer mainframe room is a central command, where all the ships features can be commanded in an emergency. The room is air tight and sealed in a lock down sequence, that would be triggered in case of a flood, or boarding. After the A.I. locks the room the only people able to access the room would be high ranking admirals and the ships captain. The ship contains some of the worlds most sophisticated programs to counter-measure and defend against electronic warfare.

Another feature would be the separate sealing compartments to help in keeping the ship afloat if struck by an enemy weapon.

Another is the now the standard issue Battlefield Holographic Control Interface (BHCI) in all Royal Commonwealth Command structures. Which allows the commanders to evaluate the combat situation it a 3D image of the battle in the air, on the land and sea, making commanding and issuing orders much easier. 3 low altitude high-resolution satellites supply the images. And just if the first room is damaged, there is a second room with the BHCI.

And the last, but most important is the security procedures in place. Each sailor is given a card, which hold the sailors rank and authority level. Many rooms are locked, including the bridge, BHCI command room, the central command ship interface room, and more. Also 30. Caliber automated machine guns are installed in several hallways, to shoot unwanted enemy soldiers that happen to board. The ship retains a single company (80 soldiers) of marines for that little extra.

Give me some feed back, what to improve!

This post has been edited by Delesa on Dec 28 2006, 11:48 PM
Delesa
Royal Scribe
Quote Post

YahooMSNTop

Posted: Aug 14 2007, 06:37 PM
PMEmail Poster

Prince William class Destroyer

Class Type:
Guided missile destroyer
Class Name:
In honor of Prince William I
General characteristics
Cost:
820 million USD
Displacement:
8400 tons full load (Model A)
Length:
505 ft (154 m)
Beam:
59 ft (18 m)
Draft:
25.5 ft (7.7 m)
Propulsion:
4 D4 Industry 3-54ds gas turbines; two shafts, 170,000 total shaft horsepower
Speed:
42+ knots (83+ km/h)
Range:
4,900 nautical miles at 20 knots
(9,074 km at 37 km/h)
Complement:
15 officers, 150 enlisted
Armament:
• 90 cells Mk 41 vertical launch systems
• BGM-109 Tomahawk
• RGM-84 Harpoon SSM
• SM-2 Standard SAM (has an ASuW mode)
• RIM-162 ESSM SAM
• RUM-139 Vertical Launch ASROC
• 4.5 inch Mk 8 Mod 1 Naval Gun
• Two 20 mm Phalanx CIWS
• Two Mark 32 triple torpedo tubes (six Mk-46 or Mk-50 torpedoes, Spearfish in the near future)
Aircraft:
• LAMPS III electronics installed on landing deck for coordinated DDG-51/helo ASW operations
• Two SH-60 Seahawk LAMPS III helos

Current Ships:
Royal Delesian Navy(18)
- HMDS. Prince William, Prince Franklin, Prince Henry, Prince Fredrick, Prince George, Lancaster, Portland, Richmond, Cornwall, Sabre, Charger, Ranger, Dasher, Drake, Pluto, Arrow, Empire, Essex

This post has been edited by Delesa on Aug 14 2007, 06:38 PM
Delesa
Royal Scribe
Quote Post

YahooMSNTop

Topic OptionsReply to this topicMake a quick replyStart PollStart new topic

[ Script Execution time: 0.0160 ]   [ 13 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

-->