Start new topic
Growing Decent
Posted: May 31 2004, 10:51 AM
PMEmail Poster

*Breaking News flashes across every news station, and every THS station, for that matter, telling the populace of an ominous event.*

"Today, President Maximllian XXIV has been shot. He is without heirs, and a group of over 6,000 rebels have taken the administrative headquarters of the nation." was sent over all the channels, almost simoultaneously.
"Now to a speech by the rebel leader:"
"Fellow citizens of The Holy Saints, regard this event as one of rejuvination, of continuing this nations ability to survive. Join us in our glorious fight to save all humanity in this great nation from the scourge that was our government. Give us the chance, and we can make the change for the better. Of course there will be short term problems, but the unified greater part of us will solve these insignificant specs upon our great shield of a nation in moments. Our former, corrupt leader is dead, and we must continue the Revolution!"
*broadcast ends in static, and almost 1 billion people rise from their seats and begin to act.*

(1 hour after the 'speech' at a small SF operations base deep in the country, now acting as one of the last government held bastions against the 1 billion person extermination force.)
"Sir, the entire country is against us. We need to act NOW!"
"Yes, i know that, so shut up. lets get a plan together."
"Yessir. We already have a plan to take back this ammo depot along with this military base, about 2 miles from here. Base Whittier are communicating that they can send about 70 men. We can send 2 JagTiger VIIs and 467 men."
"Good. Give the go code, and tell Whittier to send their men to the ammo depot. Our guys are taking the base."
"yessir."

(OOC: This only has internal effects. no foriegn diplomat or previous relations have been hurt/ damaged. All current claims are kept, this is only changing my government.)
Holy Saints
Senator in Training
Quote Post

Posted: May 31 2004, 11:22 AM
PMEmail Poster

(ooc: I think that it's spelled "dissent".)
Stralphi
Dedicated Scribe
Quote Post

Posted: May 31 2004, 08:37 PM
PMEmail Poster

I think you're right.
Soul Expression
Royal Scribe
Quote Post

Posted: May 31 2004, 09:20 PM
PMEmail Poster

So, you are going from dictatorialism to a republic or democracy I take it?
Abattoir
Pinprick of Apathy
Quote Post

AOLMSNTop

Posted: Jun 1 2004, 10:09 AM
PMEmail Poster

(ooc: i realized the mistake and wanted to change it... but apparently only mods can do that. now then, about the gov., it could go either way. We are going from a monarchy/republic to blank. the revolution will decide...(think Russia 1917))
Holy Saints
Senator in Training
Quote Post

Posted: Jun 1 2004, 01:14 PM
PMEmail PosterUsers Website

QUOTE (Holy Saints @ Jun 1 2004, 11:09 AM)
(ooc: i realized the mistake and wanted to change it... but apparently only mods can do that. now then, about the gov., it could go either way. We are going from a monarchy/republic to blank. the revolution will decide...(think Russia 1917))

If you need a change just PM me and i'll change it until i work out the editing system.
Vilita
Founder
Quote Post

ICQAOLYahooMSNTop

Posted: Jun 2 2004, 01:55 PM
PMEmail Poster

*News broadcast*
*static, a face appears on the screen*
"Citizens of The Holy Saints, bear with us. we are government soldiers and workers, and we are a part of this nation as well. these extremist revolutionaries have declared a crusade of Genocide! We must stop them before they kill many millions of our country men! Save yourselves from this scourge, for they will desomate this grand nation; they have already killed the entire former Administrative Corps and the royal family. If they are defeated, democracy will grace this nation. if they fail, then we have lost all reason and hope. Congregate at Tolstyaviska Military base...*static*"

At Tolstyaviska base

"Sir, we have taken a 12 mile radius area, and we are continually advancing." came the report from one of the many worn out, downtrodden soldiers fighting the rebel forces.
"Good. Continue on, and push those b*st*rds back to the hellhole they came from!"
"Yessir."
"Adjuntant, send 14 TigerBlod tanks to the eastern border, the fighting is heating up there....
Holy Saints
Senator in Training
Quote Post

Posted: Jun 2 2004, 05:09 PM
PMEmail Poster

*a servant enters a dark, subterranean, chamber.*
"Sir, we wish to warn you that Government forces are gaining a foothold.... and it is not too unlikely the 2 other planets have given this no notice."
"We can win. technology doesnt matter when you know the land much better than your enemy..."

*Hundreds of Dropships begin to descend upon the planet filled with thousands upon thousands of marines, infantry, and heavy armor.*

*in Dropship B1045*
"Corporal, When are we arriving?" inquired the hefty 2nd Lt. Havermayer.
"Soon sir, our heat shielding is being deployed as I speak."
"good."*facing the others*"Prepare for landing, and the freeing of our grand nation!"
Holy Saints
Senator in Training
Quote Post

Posted: Jun 2 2004, 08:15 PM
PMEmail Poster

The Stralphian government will support any force in The Holy Saints which will set up a democratic government in THS.
Stralphi
Dedicated Scribe
Quote Post

Posted: Jun 2 2004, 08:39 PM
PMEmail Poster

(OOC: just so you guys know, i have 3 planets in my plane of rule. The other two are completely mine and i sent a fleet to aid my government forces. Now then, because my center of government was destroyed, i have to change government seeing as theres no reason to have a corporate kingdom anymore... seeing as they're all dead.
Holy Saints
Senator in Training
Quote Post

Posted: Jun 3 2004, 08:29 PM
PMEmail Poster

Two of the heavy dropships landed in an open field near a large city name 'Lusanknya', and began to disperse their 4,000 infantry, 3 ligh attack helos(3 blackhawks) and 16 Tiger-Blod tanks. With an esitmated 45,000 rebel combatants in their way, getting to city hall would be most difficult; at best.

over 600 miles away, in the capitol, Troms, 15 dropships landed, with 30,000 infantry, 45 light attack helos, 120 Tiger-Blod tanks, and 4 command stations. They would have the grand task of fighting over 250,000 rebels, along with a little help from two secret military bases hidden in the deep recesses of the city, with an additional 4,500 infantry, 20 Heavy Helos(15 Comanches, 5 cobras.) and about 45 Tiger-Blod tanks along with 3 newly developed Heavy JadPanther tanks.

Similar action is being taken throughout the land, in a determined fight to beat back the rebelious forces.

This post has been edited by Holy Saints on Jun 3 2004, 08:30 PM
Holy Saints
Senator in Training
Quote Post

Posted: Jun 5 2004, 08:06 PM
PMEmail Poster

Fierce fighting over a space of 2 months was followed by a long stalemate. Orbital bombardments and continous assaults upon cities were not uncommon, and most military and civilian forces had to flee to the countryside. Only one city was almost untouched, taken early in the fighting, and most likely to be an interim capitol until the fighting died down or ended completely.

The city's name was Kristiania. Almost unheard of before the war, it was now a gleaming symbol of the government's power. Many in the nation thanked God that the military leaders had been trained for such a situation as currently and were already starting up an interim government in the city, a defying word to the estimated 12.5 million rebels in the nation against the 400,000 Holy Saints military personell.

The city was growing quickly and as the country around it was ravaged had great defences built around it, even at greater advantage as the city was sticking out of the largest mountain in the nation, Mount Kristiania, and had a labyrinth of tunnels under it, an ideal military stronghold.

Now it was under threat from a large undetered force heading south towards the ocean, hoping to get to the city before vital reinforcements of an additional 700,000 men arrived from the third planet in the Holy Saints' sphere, Terranious. This force consisted of an estimated 2.5 million men, all armed to the teeth, quite litterally, as they have metal chompers. A call for aid from any willing nation was sent out at 0950 this morning:

*static, transmission attempts to get through... finally becomes clear*
".... and all nations willing to help are requested. The final stronghold of THS government forces is waiting for needed reinforcements from another planet, but there is a high chance that rebel forces will overrun the city before the reinforcements arrive, dashing all hopes for any retaking of THS' nation on earth.  This is a recorded message, and will continue playing until we have enough men to defend or we are dead."

Hopefully these brave men can hold until relief comes...
Holy Saints
Senator in Training
Quote Post

Posted: Jun 5 2004, 10:16 PM
PMEmail Poster

CODE
::START PRIORITY TRANSMISSION::
::SECURITY ENCRYPTION: BETA 9 OMEGA DELTA::

The Federation of Novus Atlantica is sending in the 8th Aerial Fighter Legion and the 6th Aerial Bombardment Legion to assist in the defense of your final stronghold. A contingent of Federal Sardaukar are being sent to Kristiania to fight alongside THS forces, they will be arriving with supplies for your people as well.

It is our belief that our forces combined with the Terran THS forces will be able to hold off the rebels long enough for the extra-terrestrial THS forces to arrive and push the rebels back.

May the gods be with you.

:Imperator Tiberius Silvanus Revius

::END PRIORITY TRANSMISSION::
Nova Roma
Fortified Caesar
Quote Post

Posted: Jun 5 2004, 11:47 PM
PMEmail Poster

CODE
<<~From: THS 206th Command Battalion, Kristiania~>>
<<~To: Novus Atlantican Military Command~>>
<<~Message:
[TRANSMISSION BEGIN] Thank you for the aid. Estimates are rebel forces will arrive in 2 hours and reinforcements in 12.  Truly may the Saints be with us in these 10 hours of hardship.[OUT]
[END MESSAGE]~>>
Holy Saints
Senator in Training
Quote Post

Posted: Jun 5 2004, 11:53 PM
PMEmail Poster

Adonis Lauir shook his head slowly. Send as many troops as we can spare to Kristiania, and send a transmission to the remaining fighting force. Tell them to follow the orders of commanding officers within the city, and fight with every inch of their souls. Hopefully it will give those remaining in the city the will to go on.

Two million troops took every avenue of escape from the city, hastily making their way to the shores of THS. A few hours later, the first boat landed and Xilian infantry landed on the beaches beginning their unholy trek to Kristiania to fight off the rebel forces.

This post has been edited by Xile on Jun 5 2004, 11:54 PM
Xile
Punch-Drunk Psychosis
Quote Post

AOLTop

Topic OptionsReply to this topicMake a quick replyStart PollStart new topic
Pages: (2) [1] 2 

[ Script Execution time: 0.0196 ]   [ 14 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

-->