Start new topic
Novus Atlantican Citizens Slaughtered
Posted: Jun 3 2004, 03:16 AM
PMEmail Poster

The Dartacian government ordered the Mass extermination of the Novus Atlantican population. In th early hours of the morning the security forces staged a nation wide operation to round up the 40,000 citizens the authorities described as "vile, illegal immigrants."

The Novus Atlantican population have been accused of collectivly undermining the security of the state and the religious ethnicity of the nation. The Serene President Prince Anton addressed parliment saying "We must rid our nation of this plague. We can not allow our way of life be threatened by this disgusting menace. The Novus Atlantican will not waste his time in destroying ouor sacred way of life."

It was reported that the security forces moved the 40,000 people to 40 different locations around the country and systematically executed the people. Men, women and children have supposedly been gunned down my security forces and their bodies left in huge mass graves.

Civil rights groups have been closed down in what analysts believe is a move by the Royal Family to assume control of the country. This new wave of racist fever is believe to be due to the threats made by the Novus Atlantican government to the Dartacian ambassador.
Dartace
Scribe in Training
Quote Post

Posted: Jun 3 2004, 07:13 AM
PMEmail Poster

The Sacrosanct Realm of Xile can do nothing but condemn this harmful propaganda, and as an act of punishment for the idiotic propulsion of an atrocious act in propaganda, which would in no way garner support for a nation, Xile decides to show Dartace what something of this nature would really be like...

All people of Dartacian descent are now being rounded up and the borders locked down to prevent their fleeing. They are being shipped by boat to Orichalc where the Imperator can do whatever he deems fit as punishment.

This post has been edited by Xile on Jun 3 2004, 07:30 AM
Xile
Punch-Drunk Psychosis
Quote Post

AOLTop

Posted: Jun 3 2004, 07:19 AM
PMEmail Poster

"Hmm, what is new in the regional news today my good Consul?"

The Consul chuckled and handed Revarius the newspaper.

"Ah, yes... Something primitive, I haven't seen this method of information distribution in a long time... Now let's see... Wait! What is this? 'Novus Atlantica Citizens Slaughtered.'?"

He read the article and upon completion began to laugh hysterically.

"My gods. This is by far the most poorly written piece of propaganda I have ever read. My father would be proud of the imbecile that wrote this. But then again my father was an imbecile too... Those Dartacians just love interferring with us, eh Deviath?"

"Indeed, it appears they wish to be destroyed."

"Well, I can't say I can, considering no Novus Atlantica citizens were slaughtered in the first place. Maybe if this article were true we could raze their countyside, but it's not. Don't those fools in the Dartacian Ministry of Propaganda and Stupidity realize I recalled all Novus Atlantican citzens back to the homeland before and during the Nojikan war? Silly little buggers, maybe had they conjured this up a few weeks from now may it appear more truthful as that is when all citizens can leave the country."

"Shall we contact the Dartacian goverment?"

"No, let them revel in their stupidity."

This post has been edited by Novus Atlantica on Jun 3 2004, 07:26 AM
Nova Roma
Fortified Caesar
Quote Post

Posted: Jun 3 2004, 07:39 AM
PMEmail Poster

"Hmm... It appears we are going to be recieving quite a few Dartacian citizens in the upcoming days! What shall we do with such an influx of people?"

"Give them jobs. One man's garbage is another man's treasure. They will provide an enormous stimulus to our economy! Make them realize life in Novus Atlantica is supreme. Make them full-fledged citizens, update their identification, whatever it takes. Consul, we must not let ourselves stoop to the level of Dartace."

"And what of their education?"

"Oh yes, I forgot Dartace has nothing on our education system. No wonder they're all so stupid. Re-educate these citizens, we must have them at full efficeny for our work-force."

This post has been edited by Novus Atlantica on Jun 3 2004, 07:39 AM
Nova Roma
Fortified Caesar
Quote Post

Posted: Jun 3 2004, 09:17 AM
PMEmail Poster

The government of Stralphi is appalled at the treatment of Novus Atlantican citizens in Dartace, and is cutting off all relations with them until they end this holocaust.
Stralphi
Dedicated Scribe
Quote Post

Posted: Jun 3 2004, 01:05 PM
PMEmail Poster

TO: Government of Stralphi

There are no citizens that are being mistreated in Dartace as all Novus Atlantican citizens are currently in Novus Atlantica. We thank you for your concern however.
Nova Roma
Fortified Caesar
Quote Post

Posted: Jun 3 2004, 01:08 PM
PMEmail Poster

The Dartacian government has no intention of halting it's cleansing operations. The Novus Atlantican are an afront to God and should be dealt with accordingly. Stop all relations, the Dartace people are better off without them.

We would also like to point out to the rest of the region the dismissive nature of the Novs Atlantican government. Such compasion they show for their people. I suppose it is only to be expected from such barbarians.
Dartace
Scribe in Training
Quote Post

Posted: Jun 3 2004, 01:13 PM
PMEmail Poster

Dartacian is awash with 1% of the population of Novus Atlantican decent of first generation immigrants. It is simply a ploy by the NA government to ignore the situation. The government is corrupt and has no intention of aiding its citizens.
Dartace
Scribe in Training
Quote Post

Posted: Jun 3 2004, 01:28 PM
PMEmail Poster

OOC: Obviously you wish to start a war. If you had paid attention to my threads you would see that I recalled all Novus Atlantican citizens back to Novus Atlantica before and during the Nojikan war.

But if it's a war you want a war you shall get. Just keep in mind that I have a little over 200 million more people than you do. I also have the LUCIFER system.

This post has been edited by Novus Atlantica on Jun 3 2004, 01:30 PM
Nova Roma
Fortified Caesar
Quote Post

Posted: Jun 3 2004, 01:41 PM
PMEmail Poster

OOC: My bad...

IC: We admit that the reports were a fabrication. As for war, we are apathetic to it. You can come, we will fight, we may loose, but we will not loose without inflicting as much damage on your nation as is possible to us. We have a nuclear arsenal and we will use it where we can. We do not fear death because we have God on our side. So come if you will. We fear you not!
Dartace
Scribe in Training
Quote Post

Posted: Jun 3 2004, 04:05 PM
PMEmail Poster

If you are apathetic to war, we wish to know why you released such information that would incite it.

:Praetor Alonius Patriclus
Nova Roma
Fortified Caesar
Quote Post

Posted: Jun 3 2004, 08:44 PM
PMEmail Poster

<<~From: the THS Republican Diplomatic Corps~>>
<<~To: Dartacian Officials~>>
<<~Message:
[TRANSMISSION BEGIN]The HS government requests that a full report of your reasoning and action in this situation. The government also requests a plausible cause for this atrocious act of Genocide, which most likely will be remembered as a most disastrous event for your nation.[OUT]
[END MESSAGE]~>>

<<~From: the THS Republican Diplomatic Corps~>>
<<~To: Novus Atlantican Officials~>>
<<~Message:
[TRANSMISSION BEGIN]The HS government will be at your side if you encounter war with these barbaric souls inhabiting the Dartacian homeland. Please send word of possible aid required and any information you wish to make known to us about your government's understanding of the situation.[OUT]
[END MESSAGE]~>>

Holy Saints
Senator in Training
Quote Post

Posted: Jun 5 2004, 08:37 AM
PMEmail Poster

The nation of Abattoir will take a neutral stance until further developments can be made.
Abattoir
Pinprick of Apathy
Quote Post

AOLMSNTop

Posted: Jun 5 2004, 12:04 PM
PMEmail Poster

His Majesty King Lenoard V of Dartace entered the Regional senate and takes the stand.

user posted image

"It pains me to stand before the leaders of this great region and be so humbled. Our nation has seen many unpeaceful eras. Unrest that at times has almost split Dartace. But never before have we seen a leader of our country use his political will to intimidate allies, and to use underhand and devious methods to manipulate regional politics. It is with an air of grief that I must announce to you the resignation of Prince Anton from his position of Serene President and offer our sincerest apologies to the government and people of Novus Atlantica and to the governments and leaders of this region."

King Lenoard quickly and nervously leaves the podium and exits the senate.

Breaking News: The Privy council today anounced the resignation of Prince Anton as Serene President amid a growing crisis within the royal family over the apparent attempts to plunge the nation into a war with neighbouring countries. King Lenoard addressed the regional assembly calling the actions of Prince Anton "underhand and devious" which is the first time in the history of Dartace that a privy chairman has outright attacked a serene president.

The official Serene President has not been named, but it has been reported that the young heir to the position, Prince Alexi will not take up the job as of yet, due to undisclosed reasons. The Privy Council Vice-Chairman Lord Olix anounced that Prince Miklos of Sdarman would take over the role until the matter had been resolved. In line with the Royal Constitution, the line of ascendence has been passed onto the second Royal House, which has come as an embarresment to the House of Dexter, who have seen their first Serene President and family member ousted from the position.

Prince Miklos spoke informally with our presenter.
user posted image

We have an agenda. We have a mission. And that agenda is prosperity and our mission is peace. We as a nation have seen hard times before, but we are a strong nation of strong and dedicated citizens. We can come threw those hard times and we can get back on track to achieving our goals. I believe that by the will of God, we can fix our problems with the region and get on with creating a better future for us all.

This post has been edited by Dartace on Jun 5 2004, 12:12 PM
Dartace
Scribe in Training
Quote Post

Topic OptionsReply to this topicMake a quick replyStart PollStart new topic

[ Script Execution time: 0.0197 ]   [ 14 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

-->