Start new topic
Facing The Veil
Posted: Mar 10 2008, 08:42 PM
PMEmail Poster

Strategic Defense League,

YOu had the chance to vaLue us as an ally in the SDL and AORDO and yet rejected us or shrugged us off as a sImple niusance. Let Hockey Canada reassure you that the region has eVery reason to give heed to HockEy Canada from now on. The first target is a weak nation, one that the SDL would think has a stRategic position on ouR barren nation. But relax, you have absolutelY nothing to fear... Unless you want the SDL to crumble, give up your conflict with SAAS immediately. The first nation will be made an example of what we can do.

Dominique Domasca, President of the United Provinces, looked upon this old and battered piece of paper. She remembered the reports of the war, the needless fighting between former allies...

...then came the industrial sprawls, sending a chocking smog over the borders into northern Krytenia...

...who was to know what was next?

The President decided to call an emergency cabinet meeting.

***** KBS NEWS, 48 HOURS LATER *****

"Back now to live feed from the Hocanado-Krytenian border, where border troops on the Krytenian side have been doubled over the past day. With me in the studio is Michael Kent, former defence strategist. Michael, what exactly are the Krytenians doing?"

"Clearly, Suzette, there is the feeling of an imminent threat to the nation from their northern neighbours. The lack of a reaction thus far from the Hockey Canadian side, though, is interesting, as it suggests the increased security does not concern them. It appears a chess game may have begun; the question is, who will be first to offer their gambit?"
Krytenia
Now With Added Bekk!
Quote Post

YahooMSNTop

Posted: Mar 11 2008, 02:13 AM
PMEmail PosterUsers Website

To: President Domasca, Krytenia

{Encryption level 1 - Maximum Encryption}

President Domasca, let me start this letter by sending you greetings from the Free Republic. 

To get to the point, we have noted the troop buildup on your border with Hockey Canada.  We would like to know if you have a credible report of a threat coming out of that land.  If so, we would further offer you Lamonian military support in case Hockey Canada decides to attack you.  Our Lyran sourced military equipment (with Lamonian troops manning them) would be an invaluable aid to you in the event of a Hockey Canadian invasion.

With warmest regards,

President Stinson,
Free Republic of Lamoni
Lamoni
Democratic Maniac
Quote Post

AOLYahooMSNTop

Posted: Mar 11 2008, 12:08 PM
PMEmail Poster

OOC: I'd be very interested in getting involved in this - if this is open that is
Manhattan Prime
Royal Scribe
Quote Post

MSNTop

Posted: Mar 11 2008, 04:25 PM
PMEmail PosterUsers Website

OOC: Assuming this is part of some hitherto-untold SDL conflict, I'll be there as soon as I've finished polishing the latest batch of Jay Industries wargear.
Falcania
Winging It Since 2004
Quote Post

Posted: Mar 11 2008, 05:01 PM
PMEmail Poster

OOC: This is more of an incitement to RP - things have been pretty dead in here since the SAAS kinda disintegrated.
Krytenia
Now With Added Bekk!
Quote Post

YahooMSNTop

Topic OptionsReply to this topicMake a quick replyStart PollStart new topic

[ Script Execution time: 0.0141 ]   [ 13 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

-->