Start new topic
Starblaydi Foreign Office
Posted: Aug 29 2006, 05:24 AM
PMEmail PosterUsers Website

OOC: Since time began I've always figured that Starblaydia would automatically have embassies with all and sundry, but with the production of 'ze list' of how Starblaydia sees other nations, I figured that it'd better be official. If you already have a Starblaydi embassy in your nation, post your details here. If you don't have one but want/require one, let's swap. If you don't want one, you might as well say so anyway.

IC:

Starblaydi Foreign Office

To all Atlantian Oceania nations,

On behalf of Lord-Protector Tiberius Starblayde, I would like to invite your nation to establish an embassy in the Protectorate of Starblaydia. Starblaydia has long been a major player in international affairs and would like to take this opportunity to extend the codification of our relations with other nations, particularly so now that we are under a democratic government.

All embassies will be located in the diplomatic quarter of Starblaydia's captial, Jhanna, a major hub city in the region, while we would like you to confirm the locations of our embassies in your great nations.

Lady Aurora Jansen
Foreign Minister
Protectorate of Starblyadia
Starblaydia Triumphant

This post has been edited by Starblaydia on Mar 11 2008, 08:26 AM
Starblaydia
Also available in purple
Quote Post

MSNTop

Posted: Aug 29 2006, 05:26 AM

Embassy Listings

Embassy of Anodssa Se Mitrin Vega
Ambassador Miriam Hornadesh
2 Phoenix Square
Jhanna
Jhan
J1 JH11
tel: +187 (0)742-125-276

Embassy of Aurendia
Ambassador Alexis Rendella
19 Phoenix Square
Jhanna
Jhan
J1 JH12
tel: +187 (0)742-125-287

Embassy of Az-Cz
Ambassador Fn-Bt
15 Phoenix Square
Jhanna
Jhan
J1 JH12
tel: +187 (0)742-125-299

Embassy of Bazalonia
Ambassador Francis Renzo (Dr.)
17 Phoenix Square
Jhanna
Jhan
J1 JH12
tel: +187 (0)742-125-229

Embassy of Bedistan
Ambassador ʼYun ʼYun-dūg
20 Phoenix Square
Jhanna
Jhan
J1 JH9
tel: +187 (0)742-125-233

Embassy of Bettia
Ambassador Anwar Longlevens
1288 Saevion Civic Plaza
Jhanna
Jhan
J1 JH9
tel: +187 (0)742-125-238

Embassy of Carrar
Ambassador Anton Diysnarn
1263 Saevion Civic Plaza
Jhanna
Jhan
J1 JH8
tel: +187 (0)742-125-227

Embassy of Crystilakere
Ambassador Unknown
3 Maxwell Street
Tabeck
Basia
B3 TB18
tel: +187 (0)203-236-279

Embassy of Demot
Ambassador Slyvester Oniu (Dr)
10 Phoenix Square
Jhanna
Jhan
J1 JH11
tel: +187 (0)742-125-336

Embassy of Dorian and Sonya
Ambassador Lord Sung Bloome
3 Phoenix Square
Jhanna
Jhan
J1 JH11
tel: +187 (0)742-125-327

Embassy of Footballia
Ambassador Woçt Xotín
7 Phoenix Square
Jhanna
Jhan
J1 JH12
tel: +187 (0)742-125-472

Embassy of Geisenfried
Ambassador Frederic Klein
5 Phoenix Square
Jhanna
Jhan
J1 JH12
tel: +187 (0)742-125-537

Embassy of Hypocria
Ambassador Lukas Karven
1192 Saevion Civic Plaza
Jhanna
Jhan
J1 JH6
tel: +187 (0)742-125-497

Embassy of Kelssek
Ambassador Chantal St.-Laurent
1248 Saevion Civic Plaza
Jhanna
Jhan
J1 JH14
tel: +187 (0)742-125-535

Embassy of Khazaron
Ambassador David Mattheson
28 Phoenix Square
Jhanna
Jhan
J1 JH14
tel: +187 (0)742-125-549

Embassy of Lamoni
47 Phoenix Square
Jhanna
Jhan
J1 JH9
tel: +187 (0)742-125-526

Embassy of Manhattan Prime
Ambassador Robert Proctor
13 Phoenix Square
Jhanna
Jhan
J1 JH11
tel: +187 (0)742-125-677

Embassy of Nedalia
Ambassador Jane Frawn (Ms.)
1271 Saevion Civic Plaza
Jhanna
Jhan
J1 JH8
tel: +187 (0)742-125-633

Embassy of Neo Ixania
45 Phoenix Square
Jhanna
Jhan
J1 JH9
tel: +187 (0)742-125-636

Embassy of Nova Britannicus
Ambassador Rupert Poncington-Smythe
1214 Saevion Civic Plaza
Jhanna
Jhan
J1 JH4
tel: +187 (0)742-125-627

Embassy of Pablicosta
Ambassador Hack Xen
24 Phoenix Square
Jhanna
Jhan
J1 JH17
tel: +187 (0)742-125-722

Embassy of The Lowland Clans
Ambassador Sir Xavier L. Richards
22 Phoenix Square
Jhanna
Jhan
J1 JH13
tel: +187 (0)742-125-852

This post has been edited by Starblaydia on Jul 10 2008, 05:51 AM
Starblaydia
Also available in purple
Quote Post

MSNTop

Posted: Aug 29 2006, 05:26 AM

M.I.T.H.R.I.L. Status
(Military Threat Information Level)

Curent Level: MITHRIL 5 (No significant threats)
  • MITHRIL 1: Wartime; Maximum readiness for every Starblaydi citizen.
  • MITHRIL 2: Increased force readiness (Large scale conflicts; Readiness less than maximum).
  • MITHRIL 3: Hosilities involving Starblaydi troops; High Intelligence; Strong security measures
  • MITHRIL 4: Increased force readiness
  • MITHRIL 5: Peacetime; Increased intelligence; Strengthened security measures.
  • MITHRIL 6: Peacetime.
International Relations aka 'ze list'
ALLIED
None

GOOD STANDING
Andossa Se Mitrin Vega
Nova Britannicus
Vilita

FRIENDLY
Az-Cz
Bedistan
Demot
Dorian and Sonya
Krytenia
Neu Amerika
Pablicosta
Pacitalia
The Islands of Qutar
Turori

NEUTRAL
All nations unless otherwise mentioned

UNTRUSTED
Falcania
Khazaron
Lamoni
Myrtannia
Oliverry
Nedalia
The Lowland Clans

HOSTILE
None

BLACKLISTED
None

This post has been edited by Starblaydia on Jul 16 2008, 03:08 AM
Starblaydia
Also available in purple
Quote Post

MSNTop

Posted: Aug 29 2006, 05:46 AM
PMEmail Poster

From Robber Captain Ug-Mt

We would like to have an embassy in Starblaydia and have an ambassador from there come to Az-cz. We quite enjoyed our football match there and would like to further our positive relations with Starblaydia. Also congratulations on your showing in the AOKCC. A rough showing in the early stages, but Nurri Tezbaktahir really came through in the knockout rounds.

With Respects,

Ug-Mt

OOC: I don't want to be a repetitive poser and post another post like Aurendias or Demot's. So let's just assume that any nation that wants to have an embassy exchange has one, ok?
Az-cz
Senator in Training
Quote Post

Posted: Aug 29 2006, 08:32 AM
PMEmail Poster

To: isaac@foreign.gov.sb
Subject: Embassy Exchage

It has come to my attention that there is no Bazalonian embassy in Starblaydia nor a Starblaydi embassy in Bazalonia. I believe the time is now to rectify the situation. As such. I am offering our most skilled diplomat, Dr Francis Renzo, as the proposed Bazalonian Ambassador to Starblaydia. We take our relationship with Starblaydia to be one of the most, if not the most, important relationships for Bazalonia.

As for the proposed site of a Starblaydi embassy in Bazalonia, we will reserve a slot in the embassy quarter of our Capital, An embassy will be built according to Starblaydi specifications and we will construct an ajoining residential complex for your ambassador and embassy staff. Naturally both the embassy and ajoining residential complex will be considered as Starblaydi territory.

I look forward to hearing your reply.

Yours Sincerly, Richard Menszae
Minister of Foreign Affairs and Trade
Bazalonia
Eating A Bazalope Burger
Quote Post

Posted: Aug 29 2006, 09:12 AM

To: Minister Menszae (Richard.Menszae@dfat.gov.bz)
Subject: Re: Embassy Exchage

Minister Menszae,

An official diplomatic relationship with our fellow United Nations member and worthy Delegacy opponent has always been on our list of top priorities and it pleases me that our exchange is moving along so swiftly. We will heartily welcome Doctor Renzo to your embassy in Phoenix Square, the latest area set aside for diplomatic envoys.

May I say that providing our embassy staff - those of Ambassador Rosa Clementina - with an adjoining building is most generous of you, though unfortunately for Doctor Renzo it is not a policy practised by this administration. As with all other ambassadors, the finest standard hotels in both Up- and Down-town Jhanna will be opening their doors to you at cut-price Diplomatic rates.

Please enjoy your stay, and may our relations prove ever fruitful.

Lord Isaac M.C. Chisoko
Foreign Minister
Starblaydia Triumphant
Starblaydia
Also available in purple
Quote Post

MSNTop

Posted: Aug 29 2006, 09:36 AM

What had once been a rather relaxed atmosphere in the palace had become increasingly tense over the last several weeks as the conflict in former Nova Roma continued to heat up and casualties mounted on either side. Not only that, but sentiment for the conflict was growing against it. Many were questioning why more lives should be thrown away, especially for foreigners to come to Khazaron. None of this matered to the Patriarch, not for the moment however, he was currently having a meeting in his office with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.

After Minister Danielle Uram, and her two aides, took a seat, Khara began the proceedings. "So what's on the top of the agenda this afternoon?" he said trying to fake a bit enthusiasm, but still obviously showing signs of being worn out.

Danielle shuffled some papers and cleared her throat. "Well, we've just recieved word that the Starblaydi Foreign Ministry is making an effort to expand their diplomatic ties to other nations all across the region."

"Really now?" said Khara, quirking his eyebrow up a bit. "What could they be up to, I wonder?"

Danielle shoke her head. "Probably nothing. Most of the nations they've contacted so far are ones they still have very good relations with. Although, they have extended an open invitation to all."

"Interesting. I wonder if it would be possible to..." Danielle raised her hand to get Khara's attention, before he could even finish his sentance.

"If I may highness? You'd probably like to know that they also released "their list" on the nations of AO. Specifically, where all of them stand in regards to Starblaydi political relations." Danielle handed over a copy of the list to Khara, who toke it and began reading.

A few moments later he chuckled and placed the paper back down on his desk. "Only Untrusted? Viannor I'm hurt." He toke a sip of water and then turned his attention back to Minister Uram and her aides. "Well this provides a good opportunity for us."

"To what, if I may ask?" said Danielle.

"We could extend a hand to the Starblaydi, in friendship, offer a chance to smooth things over."

"You mean an embassy? Wouldn't they reject that out of hand?"

"That's exactly what I'm getting at. If we offer them an embassy, and make a big stink about wanting to smooth things over with them, and then they refuse, it'll show the rest of the region just what war-mongering despots they are over there. Plus it could be helpful to have some eyes and ears on Starblaydi soil."

Danielle looked quizically at Khara. "That's all well and good, but wont our embassy, assuming if they allow one, be searched over a dozen times by them, not to mention our diplomatic teams. I'm not talking overtly either, you know as well as I do the Inquisition would have eyes and ears all over us."

Khara looked straight ahead, a dead serious look in his face. "Still, just having some people there could prove to be an advantage. Send the message."

Danielle nodded reluctantly. 'I hope he knows what he's doing' she thought as she got up to leave.

TO: Lord Issac M.C Chisoko

We of the Dominion are the first to acknowledge that relations between our nations have not always been the warmest. However, with the way things have been developin in the region, and after seeing how fragile things have become, we have decided that we can no longer allow such mistrust to continue along their former path. For the sake of peace and tranquility for all of our peoples, we wish to offer an exchange of diplomatic offices in our respective capitals.

Should you choose to take up our offer, we can assure you that nothing but the highest priority will be placed on securing a facility for your ambassador in Embassy Row in Archon City.

We await your reply.

In the name of the Patriarch,

Danielle Uram
Minister of Foreign Affairs
Dominion of Khazaron
Khazaron
The Red Devil
Quote Post

AOLTop

Posted: Aug 29 2006, 10:09 AM

OOC: I'm frankly gobsmacked and somewhat offended that I'm not listed as "untrusted." I demand you update accordingly.
Falcania
Winging It Since 2004
Quote Post

Posted: Aug 29 2006, 10:12 AM

To: Minister Uram, Minister of Foreign Affairs
Subject: Re: Embassy Exchange

Minister Uram,

Your answer to our call for diplomatic exchanges is well heeded, and we fully accept the offer for immediate, high priority action in this most critical of times. A facility is being prepared in 21 Phoenix Square, Jhanna, at this very moment for your staff's arrival, while a diplomatic staff of our own is being formed.

In deference to your current situation, an ambassador with no previous ties to Nova Roma has been selected: Colonel (retired) Victor Sophitez. The identity of your ambassador would also be appreciated before he/she arrives.

Additionally, though we do not approve of the actions taken by former Nova Roman peoples against the Dominion of Khazaron, we do hope for a smooth transition to a more stable form of government than that currently reigns in Nova Roma's former territory.

Lord Isaac M.C. Chisoko
Foreign Minister
Starblaydia Triumphant
Starblaydia
Also available in purple
Quote Post

MSNTop

Posted: Aug 29 2006, 10:26 AM

Build-up 'Demotes' Falcania To Untrusted Status
Airships, SDL and Paladin Tech adds up to untrustworthy?

The Free Kingdom of Falcania was placed on the Starblaydi 'Untrusted nations' list today as part of a nation-wide shake-up of diplomatic regulations. Senior sources said that 'due to Falcania's invovlements in the Strategic Defence League, Paladin Technologies and their ongoing military build-up' - which includes new fighter and airship programmes - 'their international stance is one that Starblaydia is uncomfortable with at this time'.

Though it appears that a nation merely has to be involved in the SDL to be labelled as untrustworhy by the Starblaydi government, far more intricate studies and calculations are made to determine the list. Falcanian tourism to Starblaydia is not expected to be severely affected by this move, though in conjunction with the discovery of a Falcanian man shot dead on Aquiliana, is likely to further strain relations between the two nations. Police investigations are still underway.
Starblaydia
Also available in purple
Quote Post

MSNTop

Posted: Aug 29 2006, 10:36 AM
PMEmail Poster

(OOC: Carrar's ambassador is Anton Diysnarn who was a member (rank unknown) of the disbanded and once poweful Shadow Sentinal)

Thankyou - Star.
Carrar
Scribe in Training
Quote Post

Posted: Aug 29 2006, 11:06 AM
PMEmail Poster

OOC: Blah blah Blah, insert all sorts of great IC roleplay, bla, blah, blah

The Alliance of the Nine States' Ambassador is Sir Xavier L. Richards, so take 'em and throw em in the dungeon!
The Lowland Clans
Royal Scribe
Quote Post

Posted: Aug 29 2006, 02:20 PM
PMEmail Poster

OOC: Yeah, what TLC said. Sorry, a bit busy getting myself back up to speed here.

Bedistan's present ambassador to Starblaydia is ʼYun ʼYun-dūg.
Bedistan
Royal Scribe
Quote Post

Posted: Aug 29 2006, 04:20 PM

"Well who are we going to choose?" Khara said, half-thinking out loud, half asking a question. Danielle sat in the same chair at his desk that she had been in several hours earlier in the day. She, as much as Khara, was also lost in thought at the moment, her brow furrowed and arms crossed.

"It needs to be somebody we can trust implicitly, and is capable of defending themselves both in the political and physical arena. This isn't just a random plush appointment for some Archon's son or nephew." Khara got up from his chair and began to pace back and forth behind his desk. Finally, after several minutes and two glasses of water later, he slammed his hands down on the desk. "I've got it!"

Danielle looked up from her position and perked her eyebrows. "Who?"

"David Mattheson." he replied. "He was the first captain of my Crimson Guard back when the Six-Month War ended. He's since retired, but kept in shape fairly well for a man in his early fifties. Not to mention his stint as both an Archon and Governor of Sairion should provide him with some useful skills when dealing with the ever political Starblaydi."

"Wont his service record raise a few eyebrows in the Inquisition and Lady Viannor's office?"

Khara shoke his head. "All Crimson Guard stints of service or unofficial. They have no records that are kept. Not to mention that he served back when we were still recovering from the war. All they'll find on him are two runs as Archon of Sairion, and then several years as governor." he paused for several moments and then continued. "Still, give his record a twice over and wipe anything that may cause them concern. I want him to seem the blandest choice possible to them."

Danielle nodded.

TO:Lord Issac M.C. Chisoko

We are pleased to announce to you that Mr.David Mattheson will be serving as our ambassador to the Protectorate. He has a long history of dutiful service to the people of Khazaron, most notably as Archon, and then Governor of Sairion District. We also welcome to the Dominion, Colonel Victor Sophitez, as the representative of Lady Viannor and the Protectorate.

May this be the start of a brighter tomorrow for both of our countries and people.

In the name of the Patriarch,

Danielle Uram
Minister of Foreign Affairs
Dominion of Khazaron
Khazaron
The Red Devil
Quote Post

AOLTop

Posted: Aug 29 2006, 05:10 PM

To: Minister Uram, Minister of Foreign Affairs
Subject: Re: Re: Embassy Exchange

Minister Uram,

Ambassador Mattheson will be most welcome in Jhanna, as I'm sure Colonel Sophitez will be equally so in Archon City.

Should there be anything further you wish to discuss, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Lord Isaac M.C. Chisoko
Foreign Minister
Starblaydia Triumphant

CODE
      .:: INQUISITION DATABURST ::..

-    Please Wait    -

....:

Background Check: David Mattheson, Khazaron
 Current Posting: Ambassador, Starblaydia
 Former Postings: Archon of Sairion (two terms)
                 Governor of Sairion

Career government service, no distinguishing h-
istory of service or decisions. No previous re-
cord of political service or ambition.

Profile flagged for further inspection.

Misc Notes (Initialed): Too boring, look harde-
r for why he's been made Amb to us. (KF)

.:: DATABURST ENDS ::.
Starblaydia
Also available in purple
Quote Post

MSNTop

Topic OptionsClosed TopicMake a quick replyStart PollStart new topic
Pages: (2) [1] 2 

[ Script Execution time: 0.0184 ]   [ 13 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

-->