Start new topic
Regional Map :: 3.2
Posted: Jan 17 2012, 11:52 AM
PMEmail PosterUsers Website

QUOTE (Vilita @ Jan 17 2012, 08:26 AM)
the generic shape minus the eroded coastline i could easily see fitting into the upper half of land mass 9

I was thinking something similar when I was looking at the map earlier. I'd have to fiddle my map a little but nothing too serious to fit in there. Might be the easier option, really. I don't really know how complicated or time-consuming NS cartography is, and I'd rather not ask for something complex.

I always forget to check the regional forum (and message board on NS, even) although I'm usually just floating about in NS Sports.

We'll see how it goes, though.
Osarius
Scribe in Training
Quote Post

Posted: Jan 17 2012, 04:22 PM
PMEmail Poster

Any chance we could reclaim spot #19? That did include the two islands to the south but not the other half of Spruitland.

But if you wanted to chuck that in too please feel free!
Hypocria
Experienced Senator
Quote Post

MSNTop

Posted: Feb 5 2012, 09:59 AM
PMEmail Poster

Misrantis would like to reserve a tiny spec (Literally on the order of a few pixels) of land out to the west of the pillars of Atlantian Oceania formed by Glassed Tachbe and Nojika
Misrantis
Inexperienced
Quote Post

Posted: Feb 15 2012, 10:45 PM
PMEmail Poster

I'd like the island in 5 (just north of DOS) with the two horizontal strips to the North and South of it, if possible. Link to factbook (which is still under construction) If there's more you'd like me to do beforehand, let me know.

This post has been edited by Lhasea on Feb 15 2012, 10:57 PM
Lhasea
Inexperienced
Quote Post

Posted: Feb 26 2012, 10:46 PM
PMEmail Poster

I'd like to request a tiny spot of land. I'm not overly concerned about where it is (but somewhere to the north would suit my nation better). Heres a link to my NSWiki page.
The Icemark
Inexperienced
Quote Post

Posted: Mar 3 2012, 11:47 PM
PMEmail Poster

I'd like to claim land portion #9 or #12 (or both!). RP link coming shortly. Flag is my avatar, hopefully it's in compliance with flag legislation. If not, I'll whip up something else.
Whittoria
Inexperienced
Quote Post

Posted: Mar 3 2012, 11:50 PM

Flag is good.
Vilita
Founder
Quote Post

ICQAOLYahooMSNTop

Posted: Mar 4 2012, 12:29 AM
PMEmail Poster

QUOTE (Whittoria @ Mar 3 2012, 11:47 PM)
I'd like to claim land portion #9 or #12 (or both!). RP link coming shortly. Flag is my avatar, hopefully it's in compliance with flag legislation. If not, I'll whip up something else.
Whittoria
Inexperienced
Quote Post

Posted: Mar 4 2012, 12:32 AM

QUOTE (Whittoria @ Mar 4 2012, 01:29 AM)

Note that when you say "9 or 12"

Those are not full land areas that you would claim. Your land would be taken from in one of those areas, the majority of which would remain unoccupied at CH's discretion, unless you have a map outline/shape already that CH will use as a guide.
Vilita
Founder
Quote Post

ICQAOLYahooMSNTop

Posted: Mar 4 2012, 01:18 AM
PMEmail Poster

QUOTE (Vilita @ Mar 4 2012, 12:32 AM)
QUOTE (Whittoria @ Mar 4 2012, 01:29 AM)

Note that when you say "9 or 12"

Those are not full land areas that you would claim. Your land would be taken from in one of those areas, the majority of which would remain unoccupied at CH's discretion, unless you have a map outline/shape already that CH will use as a guide.

Would something like this work?

user posted image

I'll probably whittle that down a lot, but the southern part of 9 and a few of those smaller islands were what I had in mind.
Whittoria
Inexperienced
Quote Post

Posted: Mar 4 2012, 09:46 AM

So is Sarzonia proper gone forever then?
Falcania
Winging It Since 2004
Quote Post

Posted: Mar 4 2012, 10:31 AM

Well most of the land Whittoria is requesting was the Crystlkere land

We should TG Sarzonia on the matter though, or simply award Whittoria the former Crystlkere land and not intrude on the Sarzonia land?
Vilita
Founder
Quote Post

ICQAOLYahooMSNTop

Posted: Mar 4 2012, 11:50 AM
PMEmail Poster

Hi, I would like to request a portion of landmass 5. To be more specific, that includes 14 islands that would serve as the various "states/provinces" of Vettrera.

user posted image

My nswiki can be found on: http://nswiki.net/index.php?title=Vettrera
Vettrera
Inexperienced
Quote Post

Integrity Messenger IMTop

Posted: Mar 4 2012, 12:30 PM
PMEmail Poster

QUOTE (Vettrera @ Mar 4 2012, 11:50 AM)
Hi, I would like to request a portion of landmass 5. To be more specific, that includes 14 islands that would serve as the various "states/provinces" of Vettrera.

user posted image

My nswiki can be found on: http://nswiki.net/index.php?title=Vettrera

sorry I meant 12 islands

also my factbook can be found here: http://www.3wideracing.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=2333

This post has been edited by Vettrera on Mar 4 2012, 12:53 PM
Vettrera
Inexperienced
Quote Post

Integrity Messenger IMTop

Posted: Mar 4 2012, 02:40 PM
PMEmail Poster

QUOTE (Vilita @ Mar 4 2012, 10:31 AM)
Well most of the land Whittoria is requesting was the Crystlkere land

We should TG Sarzonia on the matter though, or simply award Whittoria the former Crystlkere land and not intrude on the Sarzonia land?

What portion was Sarzonia's? And has he left AO?
Whittoria
Inexperienced
Quote Post

Topic OptionsClosed TopicMake a quick replyStart PollStart new topic
Pages: (10) 1 [2] 3 4 ... Last »

[ Script Execution time: 0.0187 ]   [ 13 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

-->