Start new topic
OOC: Wait, what?
Posted: Aug 10 2012, 06:58 PM
PMEmail Poster

Might be worth calling attention to this. Obviously, it's contingent on a few things (like Margaret torturing you to hell), but should probably be discussed here, in terms of regional politics - I know at least one nation's itching for a war.

What're you playing at here, Vil? And how can we use it?
Legalese
Back in Black
Quote Post

AOLTop

Posted: Aug 10 2012, 06:59 PM
PMEmail PosterUsers Website

QUOTE (Legalese)
I know at least one nation's itching for a war.

Ooooh, that's me!

This post has been edited by Falcania on Aug 10 2012, 07:00 PM
Falcania
Winging It Since 2004
Quote Post

Posted: Aug 10 2012, 07:09 PM
PMEmail Poster

This might just be enough to awaken the dormant Vanorian military machine depending on how it plays out.
Valanora
a.k.a Elves Security Forces
Quote Post

Posted: Aug 10 2012, 07:47 PM

You hit the nail on the head there.

Basically, I'm the top seed in my group and failed to win a single game so far. I already used my creative RP powers last cup to explain in match reports how I ended with 8 points from 7 games in the first half of qualifying. I can't write match reports anymore, i've sacked my entire coaching staff - and still no wins.

Without changing it up, I've no RP possibilities left.

Odds are this "Operation" will never occur.

But if it does... its up to you guys how to respond. My next two RP's will be internal, discussions amongst VOIA about how to handle the operation.

If things are still bleak, the RP that follows it will be a public announcement of the mapping operation to be carried out (but obviously, it will still be non-public knowledge that there is no plan to actually map)

Beyond that, margaret will decide smile.gif Of course, I would never actually attack ASMV without their input, accidental or not, especially as they are my direct neighbor. But it can certainly be spun many ways if it turns out margaret requires it to be
Vilita
Founder
Quote Post

ICQAOLYahooMSNTop

Posted: Aug 10 2012, 09:18 PM
PMEmail Poster

And not to mention AORDO is going to have a field day with this.
Port Hawthorne
Scribe in Training
Quote Post

Posted: Aug 10 2012, 09:49 PM

AORDO is a little toothless these days. I reckon the predominant (and active) military engines in the region right now are Starblaydia, Vilita, ASMV, myself, and I don't know, maybe some of the other Galactica alumni who might join in.
Falcania
Winging It Since 2004
Quote Post

Posted: Aug 10 2012, 10:09 PM
PMEmail Poster

Bazalonia is a bit of a sleeping giant when it comes to military. We don't often do wars but we are well equiped and manned for when we do.
Bazalonia
Eating A Bazalope Burger
Quote Post

Posted: Aug 11 2012, 11:06 AM
PMEmail Poster

I would be up for a role in this, in a non-military regional minnow kind of way, if there is a role for a regional minnow...
Wight
Dedicated Scribe
Quote Post

Posted: Aug 11 2012, 08:59 PM
PMEmail Poster

While my government would definitely have no role in this, my nation does harbor a disenfranchised group of anti-sport and (and thus anti-most of AO) religious extremists who recently were behind the destruction of my national stadium. I'm sure they'd be willing to do something drastic and violent at some point.
Kiryu-shi
Scribe in Training
Quote Post

Posted: Aug 11 2012, 10:43 PM
PMEmail Poster

I could always offer a support role.
Port Hawthorne
Scribe in Training
Quote Post

Posted: Aug 11 2012, 11:28 PM
PMEmail Poster

As this has many possible outcomes, I will say that in am behind anything that gets people involved on the AO forums again. If that means a few stadiums are blown up, then fine, I can build more and even from a WC RP standpoint it would make things interesting for me to have to rush substandard venues into usage due to acts of terror by Vilita. Hmmmm...

Not to mention the only active alliance in AO right now is the CCS.

If it gets to that point VIL, we can work out some beginnings for all the mischief.
Andossa Se Mitrin Vega
The Dragon's Herald
Quote Post

Posted: Aug 15 2012, 10:56 PM
PMEmail Poster

Well, of course I cannot be left out of this! The Leorudian Military needs an excuse to keep funding the cigars in the General's offices, yes? So why don't we have a little, exchange, if you will. Let's start out with some candlestine warfare, which leads to both sides becoming all DEFCON 3 ACTIVATED mode, which leads to a little skirmish, maybe in some ocean, maybe on a border. That of course, with a little nationalist propaganda thrown in for added flavor, enrages the people. BOOM! *smacks hands together* We have just given our people a reason to give a little extra money to fund training fields and such. But don't worry about our little diplomatic issue, we can have our ambassodors look like heros and save the day. Everybody wins! Wait a second, this has nothing to do with the Vilitian Operation, well, it kinda started off with that, but then I kind of trailed off, anyway, it is obvious I am just itching for my little city-state partnership to start some stuff...Anyone intrested? Wait, wait, this COULD tie into the Vilitian thing, maybe some random nation has a traitor amongst the Vilitian VOIA, as I believe it is called, and he goes all WikiLeaks the day off the attack.(If it even happens) Oh isn't it just obvious I am way too indulged with this thing? Just tell me if there is anyway for me to make a decent RP out of this.

Edit: I just pushed submit at the wrong time sad.gif Stupid 1993 Block of Wood.

This post has been edited by LeorudoAOFAccount on Aug 15 2012, 11:01 PM
Leorudo
Dedicated Scribe
Quote Post

Posted: Aug 16 2012, 02:23 AM

I'm planning to continue this storyline on Sunday. I've gotten 2 hours sleep in the last 48 and i'm only planning 3 tonight, so i really don't have any sleep hours available to sacrifice for the story until the weekend smile.gif
Vilita
Founder
Quote Post

ICQAOLYahooMSNTop

Topic OptionsClosed TopicMake a quick replyStart PollStart new topic

[ Script Execution time: 0.0204 ]   [ 13 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

-->