Start new topic
Map Claims 2007-2011
Posted: Feb 27 2011, 01:14 AM
PMEmail Poster

Here's a question... and God, I'm already hesitant to ask because of the unholy bag of worms it could open up, but... here goes... having already created maps for both Kagdazka and Pazhujebu, and having already RPed extensively with both maps, is there any chance at all that my maps could be integrated with this one? Here's the NSwiki page that links to both maps.

The reason I'm hesitant to ask at all is that one nation (Kagdazka) has been RPed as being very northern and landlocked on all sides except for one tiny port at the end of a 'panhandle,' if you will, so it would need to be tossed into an existing landmass. The other (Pazhujebu) is a group of three islands which would have to be created entirely, and I have no idea what the etiquette is on just creating new land in AO. Those have been RPed as being very southern.

I should probably just TG CH about this, huh?

PS - This username is outdated, I know. Over on NS and the NS Forums I am known as Kagdazka and Pazhujebu or K&P. Probably obvious, but I thought I'd offer anyway.

This post has been edited by Kagdazka on Feb 27 2011, 01:31 AM
Kagdazka
Inexperienced
Quote Post

Posted: Apr 7 2011, 12:41 AM
PMEmail Poster

Hey, hi, how ya doin'?

I'd like to claim area 5, plzz?

All is explained in my factbook:
http://www.3wideracing.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=2281

How about it? smile.gif

Oh, and my flag is updated on NS, but I couldn't get it to upload on here. I emailed... uh... whoever's running the flag creation thread about it, so hopefully it'll be up soon.

Thx

This post has been edited by Saints Isles on Apr 7 2011, 12:42 AM
Saints Isles
Inexperienced
Quote Post

Posted: Apr 7 2011, 07:53 PM
PMEmail Poster

Ah, the former Schiavonia, in the "46-islands of" days.
QUOTE (Saints Isles @ Apr 7 2011, 12:41 AM)
Oh, and my flag is updated on NS, but I couldn't get it to upload on here. I emailed... uh... whoever's running the flag creation thread about it, so hopefully it'll be up soon.
OOC: When I uploaded mine a long time ago (actually a re-upload, as my username here includes another nation which CTE'd quite a while back), I had problems with my flag on NS being the 107x71, whereas the forum software allows up to 110x70. I used an image rescaling program to reduce the size by the measly pixel, which solved the problem.
95X-Scottfire
Senator in Training
Quote Post

Posted: Apr 8 2011, 01:30 PM
PMEmail Poster

I thought I had fixed it by using the image location url from NS, but apparently it didn't work. It comes up when I go to my profile, but not when I post. Odd...
Saints Isles
Inexperienced
Quote Post

Posted: Apr 12 2011, 06:10 PM
PMEmail Poster

The Grand Duchy of Astograth would like to request area number 10.

Relevant information about the country can be found in the factbook.

If it's not enough, please let me know.
Astograth
Inexperienced
Quote Post

Posted: Aug 24 2011, 10:20 AM
PMEmail Poster

Something like plot number 1 would be best for my storyline, now that I'm actually coming around to play here. Any isolated island is OK, the smaller the better.

I have a flag, but don't know if it duplicates any AO flag. I'll try to get it uploaded from the computer that has it.

Sportgirls Factbook
Sportgirls
Inexperienced
Quote Post

Posted: Aug 28 2011, 02:31 PM
PMEmail Poster

I redesigned the flag after all, so that's no longer a question. smile.gif
Sportgirls
Inexperienced
Quote Post

Posted: Sep 20 2011, 07:16 PM
PMEmail Poster

With new claims being made on the map, I went through things to see how accurate it still was.

Found a few discrepancies.

I know Del is off defending so that is fine

The top three I am sure are puppets of active nations that just need to be brought back.

The others, well that is for someone besides me to decide.

Estresse Intense - Lazarus
Demot - CTE
Nova Prosperitas - CTE

Burchadinger - The Franco Spanish Empire
Edward City - Terra Nostrum
Hypocria - CTE
Jesselton - CTE
Virçais - did not say CTE but could not find
West Pocono - CTE not on map anyway but listed

This post has been edited by Andossa Se Mitrin Vega on Sep 20 2011, 07:18 PM
Andossa Se Mitrin Vega
The Dragon's Herald
Quote Post

Posted: Nov 29 2011, 08:08 AM
PMEmail Poster

Hello everyone.

I have a few things to consider:

I already have a map: http://www.nswiki.net/images/Zarblimap.jpg
If it can be added to the existing land mass, good (preferably somewhere north). If not, then I'd like number 22, or, if it's not available, number 8.

Now, the other thing is that I tried to create a topic with my factbook, it says that I don't have permission to start a topic tongue.gif

Anyway, I already have something written here.

Thanks a lot!
Zarbli
Inexperienced
Quote Post

Posted: Nov 29 2011, 04:57 PM
PMEmail Poster

We've been personally requested to take land. So we're taking all of yours.

seriously, this is a stick-up, gimme all your land!

*scrubs idea and gets seriously serious*

Since we're prior residents, we'd like to reclaim our former territory in #8 - such is the storied history of our claim that we remember when it was called #22. Or something like that. If you need an RP claim of the territory, we'll happily RP a bunch of nellies badgering the AO Cartography Office until we get things our way. After all, that's what nellies do best - that, and sell Nellie Scout Cookies, including our famous cookies made from children and peppermint-habanero cookies.

Delightful.
Achtklan
Scribe in Training
Quote Post

Posted: Nov 29 2011, 07:16 PM
PMEmail Poster

We'd like to request 10, almost all of 15 (all of it up to the easternmost point of 10) and those two round islands just off the coast of 10.

Here's a shiny new factbook entry! http://www.3wideracing.com/forums/index.ph...t=ST&f=8&t=2290

Boy won't Milchama be surprised.
New Montreal States
Scribe in Training
Quote Post

Posted: Nov 29 2011, 08:25 PM
PMEmail Poster

We will like our wee island back as well smile.gif
Turori
Island Emirate
Quote Post

Posted: Nov 30 2011, 05:38 AM
PMEmail Poster

Winds carry the fallout from Snorth's self-immolation mainly eastwards over 3, Maraque & ASMV... Yes? No?
The Bear Islands
Scribe in Training
Quote Post

Posted: Nov 30 2011, 09:10 PM
PMEmail Poster

QUOTE (The Bear Islands @ Nov 30 2011, 06:38 AM)
Winds carry the fallout from Snorth's self-immolation mainly eastwards over 3, Maraque & ASMV... Yes? No?

Based on the map in the thread where SN went Nuclear on their own arses, I'd say yeah. Calania is still pretty open, though.

This post has been edited by Legalese on Nov 30 2011, 09:11 PM
Legalese
Back in Black
Quote Post

AOLTop

Posted: Dec 13 2011, 09:18 AM
PMEmail PosterUsers Website

Just so you know, when you apply for a 7 or a 12, you wouldn't be getting the whole area, just a portion of that area based on your RP inputs and such.

So if you prefer a certain side (South, north, east, west of those regions you should put that as well , and you should translate some of your national information to these forum as well
Vilita
Founder
Quote Post

ICQAOLYahooMSNTop

Topic OptionsReply to this topicMake a quick replyStart new topic
Pages: (26) « First ... 23 24 [25] 26 

[ Script Execution time: 0.0252 ]   [ 14 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

-->