Start new topic
Behind the white wall of snow (open)
Posted: Mar 21 2007, 02:57 PM
PMEmail PosterUsers Website

President Stinson took the offered hand of Khazaronian Minister of Foreign affairs, and shook it.

"And as you know, my name is Andrew Stinson, President of the Free Republic of Lamoni. How is Patriarch Khara doing? I haven't had the chance to meet him in person as yet."

Before he could get an answer, the Falcanian who had greeted them started towards the lounge. Shrugging, Stinson followed; presumably with Danielle Uram following.
Lamoni
Democratic Maniac
Quote Post

AOLYahooMSNTop

Posted: Mar 21 2007, 04:00 PM

Danielle followed suit after the Falcanian, doing a double-take as she saw the wings. It wasn't that she hadn't seem the on video or picture before, but it was her first chance at seeing it up close, and well, it was bit strange to her. She kept her composure as she conversed with the Lamonian president.

"His Highness is doing fine. Currently with our Expeditionary Force near Alliance waters. Hopefully we can bring this Starblaydi war machine to a quick stop. On a somewhat related note, I must say the me, the Patriarch and indeed the entire cabinet were deeply saddened to hear of the death of your predecessor, President Stone. He was a great man and will be missed in the Dominion."
Khazaron
The Red Devil
Quote Post

AOLTop

Posted: Mar 21 2007, 06:22 PM
PMEmail Poster

The fleet of was heading westward over the Hockey Canadian Mountains that etched out the border towards not Oliverry directly, but Royal Island. The landing craft had cast off from the Western coast of Ysk province and quickly blasted through the water while B2 bombers escourted by Hockey Canadian F-4s zoomed overhead. The splashes of the water on the coast were quickly met with steel and feet as hundreds of thousands of Hockey Canadians set foot ashore. The B2s had used JDAM-guided "dumb bombs" to strike at any threatening targets on the Island just minutes before the landing began. Several minutes after the original infantry had landed, the artillery arrived in full force.

The Hockey Canadian mainland had been far from neglected. Since mountains surrounded Hockey Canada, it wouldn't be hard t fortify at all. The Hockey Canadian war machine was in full bore and it was evident at all mountain passes and riverbends in Hockey Canada. The beaches had been fortified to withstand bombs, infantry and any shelling that would come it's way. There was no need to worry about Hockey Canadian airspace. Detection stations all over the nation and the mountain range offered enough stalling for an attacker so the Canuck Air Force and Anti-Aircraft could mobilize.

Any Oliverrians within the country were not given the option to leave. Since they were now in a conflict with Hockey Canada, they would be treated like an enemy within the nation. Any Oliverrians or anyone with Oliverrian background were isolated into camps where they were set to work immediately to harvest raw materials to fuel Hockey Canada as they went to war. No contact, nobody left.

Royal Island or "Ile-Royale"'s beaches were stormed and quickly fortified where Hockey Canadian positions were established. The SDL had been planning for an attack on the Hockey Canadian mainland, and with less than 1/4 of the Hockey Canadian Forces going almost unopposed aside from local minor resistance, there was nothing to really stop the Hockey Canadian onslaught of the island. From everywhere south of Ville-Royale was in immediate danger of Hockey Canadian infantry attack. Bombers had continue to dot the island with deadly cargo non-stop while the F-4s patroled the waters between Oliverry and Royal Island. Waiting for any opposition.

OOC:

I attacked Ile-Royale because according to your RPs, it didn't seem like any SDL nations had landed there and you were not expecting an attack there. I'm also curious if I can really just get the rest of Ile-Royale so it will play as like a Saigon or Iwo Jima later on in the roleplay when the Hockey Canadians are starting to bare the force of the SDL. I'm thinking of an "evil wins at first, good prevails" attitude. Some opinions?
Hockey Canada
Royal Scribe
Quote Post

YahooMSNTop

Posted: Mar 21 2007, 06:54 PM
PMEmail Poster

ooc: good idea, and i wouldn't mind trying an amphibious assult with an airborne, like d-day, but that would all have to depend on the other SDL nations and Oliverry
Delesa
Royal Scribe
Quote Post

YahooMSNTop

Posted: Mar 21 2007, 11:02 PM

OOC: I'm with Delesa on this one, sounds like a good plan HC. Maybe I'll dust off the Khazaronian airforce for the operation. smile.gif
Khazaron
The Red Devil
Quote Post

AOLTop

Posted: Mar 21 2007, 11:40 PM

OOC: sounds good to me
Lamoni
Democratic Maniac
Quote Post

AOLYahooMSNTop

Posted: Mar 21 2007, 11:54 PM
PMEmail Poster

OOC:

K let's quit the OOC and get back into the RPing.
Hockey Canada
Royal Scribe
Quote Post

YahooMSNTop

Posted: Mar 22 2007, 04:45 AM
PMEmail Poster

Bazalonian naval forces were on their way. Finally approaching Oliverry too late to halt the Hockey Canadian thrust into Oliverrian territory but just in time. A large flotilla around 40 in total Navarre-class submarines produced by the Portland Iron Works Arrived first. Just in time to enter restricted warfare on Hockey Canadian ships.

A war declaration was issued just moments before the first torpedos were fired.

Soon following them were 20 Trinity nuclear battleships, 60 Wixted Frigates, 1 Adamant Battleship, 10 Swiftsures with appropriate fighter and bomber capacity. As well as approximately 80 Samuel B. Roberts Trimaran AA Destroyers.

Other Heavy equipment was flown in by Military Cargo planes, 1,000 Porcupine Mobile SAM Launches as well as 1,000 units of both T-Rex and Panther Self-Propelled Artillery, 280mm and 155mm respectively. Being escourted by wings of the nations SZ-23 airforce. 500 F-150 Ebonhawks also on their way to Oliverry to aid in defense.

1 Million personnel from the Bazalonian Army was on their way, approx imately 700,000 figting force with another 400,000 support staff in Bazalonia.
Bazalonia
Eating A Bazalope Burger
Quote Post

Posted: Mar 22 2007, 05:03 AM
PMEmail Poster

President Dala'a was on board the Falcanian craft, but in reality, her mind was elsewhere. Not that Oliverry didn't matter, quite the contrary; she had made a point to attend the current meeting in person. Such was the importance of the Oliverry-Hockey Canadian situation.

However, there was also hundred of thousands Nedalian troops ready to pound on to the Hypocrian island of Sinistra, and send Starblaydia back to the hellhole it came from. Ofcourse, there was also a number believed to be in the thousands of NGM Elite Forces in The Lowland Clans fighting a losing battle. She got off the phone, and shifted her focus back to the matter at hand.

"Greetings Gentlemen...and Lady," she said with a smile to the oncoming leaders. "For those of you who I haven't had the pleasure of meeting, I'm President Yasmine Dala'a of Nedalia."
Nedalia
Emperor in Training
Quote Post

AOLTop

Posted: Mar 22 2007, 06:06 AM

The Sky

The FNA Rington had lowered its hangar, and had engaged the docking clamps with the end of the Feather's runway. Status handed a pair of respirators and parachutes to Stinson and Uram. "You may find these helpful, there's not a lot of oxygen up here. This isn't an environment tailored for regs. I'm afraid we'll have to walk. Try to be brisk, it's fairly cold for regs." He began to lead them inside he structure of the airship.

Just as they got into the conference lounge, a small klaxon began to whirr. "Don't worry, we're just descending to pick up craft. Presumably The Falcon's jet has arrived."

Indeed it had. The Starling came to a halt on the runway. Dala was issued with the same respirator and parachute, and led into the Conference lounge.

"Greetings Gentlemen...and Lady," she said with a smile to the oncoming leaders. "For those of you who I haven't had the pleasure of meeting, I'm President Yasmine Dala'a of Nedalia."

"Ah, Stinson," said Falcon, shaking his hand. "And you must be Minister Uram, I presume. Welcome to my humble, airborne abode."
Falcania
Winging It Since 2004
Quote Post

Posted: Mar 22 2007, 09:43 AM
PMEmail Poster

General Oumourov looked down at the report his Major had given him as he sat at the Khybhaz Pass looking down over Oliverrian flatlands. A light snow was falling and nothing seemed to be too out of the ordinary. If you give exception to the 10 million strong ready to attack Oliverry on a full-out attack. The SDL had acted to aid Oliverry in whatever they needed and their support in numbers had been formidible. Hockey Canada may not have had the support, but definately the numbers to take the fight to the SDL if there was opposition.

"Falcania, Lamoni and Bazalonia joined in to help our little french -explicitive removed-ers." The general said to nobody in particular.

"I think it should be entertaining to also see Khazaron in the fight too." a vocie said from behind the General. Admiral Alexiev stood behind him with his intimidating size. "But I know a way we can keep those Falcanian freaks at bay."

"What were you suggesting Admiral?"

"Forecast calls for heavy snow in Hockey Canada for the next 4 days, along with rain in Oliverry. Since the Falcanians find it hard to fight in rain and can risk death, we can use our immunity to the elements to attack while we can."

"An excellent ploy Admiral. But do you think you can take out some Oliverrian targets just hundreds of feet ahead of our infantry? It is an effective but dangerous ploy."

"My JDAMs on the 'dumb' bombs should work effective enough against selected targets. Once we finally get rid of those we can attack using even more accuracy and destruction. Have no fear General, things are in good hands."

"I want a stick and sickle sitting in Marshalliston within the month."

"You'll get it General, and more."

"Excellent news. How about suspected spies and foreigners?"

"All have been sent to labour camps to work off anything left in them. It will help us in the long fight anyways. Keeping them down and working will keep them in line."

"I don't want any genocide or huge scandal on my hands. Last thing we want is to appear monsters."

"Monsters put up a better fight than regular humans."

"I suppose you'd know?"

"Ask the poor sons-of-bitches who fought against us on Ile-Royale."

The two men laughed as the snow came down harder and engines fired up for attack the following day.

This post has been edited by Hockey Canada on Mar 22 2007, 09:55 AM
Hockey Canada
Royal Scribe
Quote Post

YahooMSNTop

Posted: Mar 22 2007, 02:55 PM

Danielle nodded and shook hands with President Dala'a. "A pleasure to meet you Madame President." After the arrival of King Falcon, she shook hands with him as well and equipped the parachute and oxygen she was handed. It seemed a bit awkward for her at first, but after a few minutes, she seemed to be getting the hang of it. As she followed the rest of the party into the conference room her cell phone began to ring, she smiled and excused herself from the group momentarily.
Khazaron
The Red Devil
Quote Post

AOLTop

Posted: Mar 22 2007, 03:03 PM

Behind the Bazalonian Naval Flotilla, the first of the Lamonian troopships were approaching Oliverry. Onboard the first five ships were five regiments of Lamonian Infantry. Lamonian airliners were also with the group, bringing in yet more troops and supplies to aid Oliverry. All of them were to make landings on and around Oliverry's capitol, presuming that the government agreed. Until the rest of the allied forces arrived, they would need to hold the strategic objectives that Hockey Canada might attack.

----------------------------------------

"It is good to meet you, Madame President," Stinson said. He then shook hands with her, and then shook hands with King Falcon. He had frankly enjoyed the transfer from one airship to another. It was certainly more exciting than siting behind his desk and telling others what to do. After all of the introductions were out of the way, Stinson sat on a nearby chair, and waited for the meeting to start.
Lamoni
Democratic Maniac
Quote Post

AOLYahooMSNTop

Posted: Mar 22 2007, 03:14 PM
PMEmail Poster

President Rodger (the Pasconian one not the Olliverian one) looked up at the TV, there it was boasting more news about the OLI/HC conflict. ....Hockey Canada has taken over Ile de Roylle in Oliverry....... hummed the TV in the residence.
"hmmmmmmmmmm" Rodger sighed "what can I do?Oliverry is such nice place and there president is so nice.....hmmmmmmmmmm....Aha!

Robin get Ft Sowell on the phone!

OOC:Can i get the list of who's on what side? And some background

This post has been edited by West Pasco on Mar 22 2007, 03:29 PM
West Pasco
Scribe in Training
Quote Post

Posted: Mar 22 2007, 04:20 PM
PMEmail Poster

OOC: Easy: Everyone's against Hockey Canada
Septentrionia
Royal Scribe
Quote Post