Start new topic
Resolutions To The Xile - Bullet Wounds - Milito
Posted: Jun 3 2004, 11:46 AM
PMEmail PosterUsers Website

The Proposal by Bullet Wounds is not acceptable because they should be connected to SE and there is not a chance in heck that Bullet Wounds is deserving/entitled to/going to get/ 3 times the land of SE just so they have access to the tip: anyway, these are some ideas of the possible solutions. Decide amongst yourselves.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

In addition, Bullet Wounds, as stated, will not be getting the land until either they have a new flag or a replacement puppet is introduced...
Vilita
Founder
Quote Post

ICQAOLYahooMSNTop

Posted: Jun 3 2004, 12:01 PM
PMEmail Poster

I of course like the first and third ones :-P

Would like to see SE's stance on the situation though.
Xile
Punch-Drunk Psychosis
Quote Post

AOLTop

Posted: Jun 3 2004, 05:53 PM
PMEmail Poster

Not quite sure why my name is on this post. I have no interest in this section of the Regional Map.
Milito
Scribe in Training
Quote Post

Posted: Jun 3 2004, 06:45 PM
PMEmail Poster

I will repeat, yet again, what I told, Vilita, Xile and the Holy Saints as well as having posted it previously, but is insisted upon being ignored. Bullet Wounds would like to the bottom part of the area, from Soul Expression's southern border to the new canal, lining the east-west river.

Please.

Btw, I not only never said I wanted all that land but, I repeated several times that Xile is welcome to settle the rest of the land(above us).

Btw, as far as flags are concerned. As you can see with the frequency I update my avatar and signature settings, I am constantly upgrading. I actually thought the winking skull n bones is extremely appropriate, if not for the map.

How is this one?

This post has been edited by Bullet Wounds on Jun 3 2004, 07:14 PM
Bullet Wounds
Inexperienced
Quote Post

Posted: Jun 3 2004, 07:59 PM
PMEmail Poster

QUOTE (Bullet Wounds @ Jun 3 2004, 06:45 PM)
I will repeat, yet again, what I told, Vilita, Xile and the Holy Saints as well as having posted it previously, but is insisted upon being ignored. Bullet Wounds would like to the bottom part of the area, from Soul Expression's southern border to the new canal, lining the east-west river.

Please.

Btw, I not only never said I wanted all that land but, I repeated several times that Xile is welcome to settle the rest of the land(above us).

Btw, as far as flags are concerned. As you can see with the frequency I update my avatar and signature settings, I am constantly upgrading. I actually thought the winking skull n bones is extremely appropriate, if not for the map.

How is this one?

I think that the third map is the best for all of us. Especially Vilita's sanity.
Stralphi
Dedicated Scribe
Quote Post

Posted: Jun 3 2004, 08:34 PM

QUOTE (Milito @ Jun 3 2004, 06:53 PM)
Not quite sure why my name is on this post. I have no interest in this section of the Regional Map.

Excellent point Milito, Don't worry we are daft and can't tell east from west (XILE blink.gif blink.gif )

So should we go ahead with the third one then? (Minus Milito, of course)

Milito - Just go to the "Naming the landmasses" thread and point out the color of the landmass you are looking at (pink/blue)
Vilita
Founder
Quote Post

ICQAOLYahooMSNTop

Posted: Jun 3 2004, 08:35 PM
PMEmail Poster

Yeah, milito wanted the top left of the blue region. Also, THS has no qualms about this situation and gladly accepts any new neighbors.
Holy Saints
Senator in Training
Quote Post

Posted: Jun 3 2004, 08:37 PM
PMEmail Poster

I agree with it, I believe it would benefit all involved. I also like BW's new flag much better, thank you for changing it.
Abattoir
Pinprick of Apathy
Quote Post

AOLMSNTop

Posted: Jun 3 2004, 08:39 PM

QUOTE (Abattoir @ Jun 3 2004, 09:37 PM)
I agree with it, I believe it would benefit all involved. I also like BW's new flag much better, thank you for changing it.

Where is Bullet Wounds new flag? I went to look at it on NS but it is still the old Skull & Bones on a road sign
Vilita
Founder
Quote Post

ICQAOLYahooMSNTop

Posted: Jun 3 2004, 10:36 PM
PMEmail Poster

OMFG, I am so sorry. I must not have been thinking about it.

My bad, really.
Xile
Punch-Drunk Psychosis
Quote Post

AOLTop

Posted: Jun 3 2004, 10:43 PM

I support map number two...
Nojika
Senator in Training
Quote Post

Integrity Messenger IMAOLYahooMSNTop

Posted: Jun 3 2004, 11:47 PM
PMEmail Poster

Map #2- BW size is fine but place it horizontaly along the river so that it reaches the canal, please.

That you went throught the effort of making map alternatives is nice and appreciated but the option which was Bullet Wounds original request, isnt up there.
Bullet Wounds
Inexperienced
Quote Post

Posted: Jun 4 2004, 02:00 AM

QUOTE (Bullet Wounds @ Jun 4 2004, 12:47 AM)
Map #2- BW size is fine but place it horizontaly along the river so that it reaches the canal, please.

That you went throught the effort of making map alternatives is nice and appreciated but the option which was Bullet Wounds original request, isnt up there.

If i put it horizontally it still won't reach the canal though....
Vilita
Founder
Quote Post

ICQAOLYahooMSNTop

Posted: Jun 4 2004, 08:15 AM
PMEmail Poster

I don't know why you say that, I measured it,it does reach the canal.
Soul Expression
Royal Scribe
Quote Post

Posted: Jun 4 2004, 10:56 AM

It won't reach the canal because The Situation, the RP and the fact that it is a puppet prevent it from acquiring an entire coast of land with minimal contact with its owner. I don't understand the difference of having it there and where it is anyway it is the same body of water
Vilita
Founder
Quote Post

ICQAOLYahooMSNTop

Topic OptionsReply to this topicMake a quick replyStart new topic
Pages: (2) [1] 2 

[ Script Execution time: 0.0187 ]   [ 14 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

-->