Start new topic
AOCAF 20—Roster thread
Posted: Sep 11 2007, 10:19 PM
PMEmail Poster

user posted image

Post your rosters here (obviously tongue.gif ).

You can specify your team’s style of play with a style modifier between −5 (ultra-defensive) and +5 (ultra-attacking).

Please also provide an RP permissions box, to tell your opponents what they may and may not do with your team:

Choose my goalscorers Y/N
Godmod scoring events Y/N
RP injuries to my players Y/N
Godmod injuries to my players Y/N
Hand out yellow cards to my players Y/N
Hand out red cards to my players Y/N
Godmod other events Y/N
Commerce Heights
Royal Scribe
Quote Post

Posted: Sep 12 2007, 05:28 PM
PMEmail Poster

95X AOCAF 20 Roster
Formation: 2-4-4
Modifier: +2
K - Keeper; D - Defender; M - Midfield; F - Forward; R - Reserve
Starters
F - 5 - Melissa/Michelle Mitchell (22, F)
M - 8 - Rae Day (23, F)
D - 12 - Tai Doe (19, M)
M - 15 - Damien Dairycreek (21, M)
M - 18 - Micah Skokomish (21, M)
F - 20 - Aisha Saida (19, F)
M - 23 - Grant Wilson (19, M)
F - 38 - Claire Pomona (19, F)
K - 54 - Marco Adams (29, M)
D - 62 - Alecia Onesixtysecond (30, F)
F - 97 - Candy Sandy (23, F)

Reserves
R - 6 - Kandi Olive (21, F)
R - 21 - Stacy Foster (20, M)
R - 24 - Rhett Rhett (21, M)
R - 25 - Alexis/Alyssa Prahl (15, F) (yup, another set of conjoined twins... but they probably won't see much action.)
R - 26 - Angelina Hill (19, F)
R - 27 - Peter Hill (16, M)
K - 29 - Bennie Sanders (16, M)
R - 30 - Shauna Parkersville (19, F)
R - 35 - Sammy Jessie (15, M)
R - 42 - Ladonna Metrolius (22, F)
R - 76 - Tanika Holgate (24, F)

Head Coach: Chris Crossman
Assistant Coach: Allen Oleson

RP Permissions - If you RP the match first, feel free to do the following:
Choose my goalscorers: Y
Godmod scoring events: Y
RP a bench player replacing an underperforming starter: Y (within reason, OK?)
RP injuries to my players: Maybe
Godmod injuries to my players: Maybe
Hand out yellow cards to my players: Y
Hand out red cards to my players: Maybe
Godmod other events: Y
Generally do other crazy things to make the RPs worth reading (weather, crowd riots, ad panel falling over during the middle of a match; whatever): Y
A note on the maybes - This doesn't mean no, it just means that I'd appreciate either a telegram via the NS built-in telegram system, or an e-mail to d23184 (at) email (dot) zzn (dot) com with what you're intending. 95X has been one of the weakest AOCAF teams; if it's within reason I'll probably give my OK.
95X-Scottfire
Senator in Training
Quote Post

Posted: Sep 12 2007, 07:19 PM
PMEmail PosterUsers Website

CODE
My opponent, if they RP first, may do the following:
Choose my goalscorers Y
Godmod Scoring Events Y
RP injuries to my players N
Godmod injuries to my players N
Hand out Yellow cards to my players Y
Hand out Red cards to my players Y
Godmod Other Events Y

Lamoni Hawks

Coach: America Mcnany
Formation: 3-5-2 (0 modifier)

user posted image

STARTING 11

1. Michal Kellogg F
2. Bryan Neely F
3. Terrance Swain M
4. Douglas Finlay M
5. Dan Aft M
6. Lyle Rahl M
7. Kenneth Hiles M
8. Anton Knapp D
9. Johnie Lord D
10. Lemuel Kadel D
11. Tad Schuck GK

RESERVES

12. Agustin Jesse F
13. Scottie James F
14. Tory Stern M
15. Don Wickes M
16. Hiram Style M
17. Emanuel Hanseu M
18. Maynard Osteen M
19. Chester Pfeifer D
20. Leo Batten D
21. Sammie Thomlinson D
22. Sean Henderson GK
Lamoni
Democratic Maniac
Quote Post

AOLYahooMSNTop

Posted: Sep 13 2007, 09:15 AM

I Give My Opponent Permission
(and actively encourage them) To:
====================
Choose My Scorers
GodMod Any Goalscoring Events
Yellow Card Players
GodMod Other Events for Humourous Intent
====================

Style: +2
Starblaydia's Style will be +2: Vaguely Attacking

Notes:
1) The best starting eleven are, thankfully, numbered 1-11 and are in bold

2) I actively encourage, nay nearly demand, that if you RP first you pick my scorers (if any).

user posted image
Starblaydi AOCAF20 Squad
No party without Starblaydia

The Staff
BM. Betanii Marroness, Head Coach, 42
Not Starblaydia's first female captain, but certainly the first captain of the World Cup side - in World Cup 24 - Betanii has become Starblaydia's first coach of the senior side and, if they progress well in AOCAF20, could well keep her role into World Cup 38.

The Goalkeepers
1. Fernando Rodriguez, GK, 23 - Corinthian Spirits
12. Triinu Arnulpho, GK, 35 - Lightbringers
19. Gergori Birgau, GK, 31 - Foxchester Raiders

The Defenders
2. Parkin Riiklik, R/CB, 33 - Hallad Reavers - Indigenous World Cup Winner
3. Fain Ugrubolgdam, LB, 39 - Karak Ungor Chiefs - Indigenous World Cup Winner
5. Roque Bravo, CB, 23 - Tabeck FC
6. Claudio Melciori, CB, 26 - Iskara Daii
13. Stuart Floyd, C/LB, 32 - Foxchester Raiders
14. Ornvidar Bazraltek, RB, 24 - Karak Ungor Chiefs
20. Milo Conigglia, R/CB, 21 - Basian Valley

The Midfielders
4. Lex Panarii, DM, 31 - Iskara Daii
7. Victor Peytrsen, R/AM, 29 - Penningworth United
8. Kili Izretar, Captain, C/AM, 38 - Karak Ungor Chiefs - Indigenous World Cup Winner
11. Christophe Proviia, LM, 25 - Vecchio Victors
15. Eduardo Faisca, CM, 24 - Tribe Urjali
16. Joseph Shakirii, AM, 22 - FC Farça
21. Kalia Canildo, LW/LB, 20 - Corinthian Spirits
22. Julian Ramirez, A/C/DM, 28 - Corinthian Spirits

The Forwards
9. Takis Domozis, SC, 29 - Tournetas
10. Tarquin Fullbright, SC, 24 - Montepool Waves
17. Durval Marbek, SC, 26 - Karak Ungor Chiefs
18. Stefan Hinkkonen, CF, 20 - Widdrington Wolves
23. Lii Chong-Sun, SC, 19 - Internashionale

The Formation
user posted image

Home And Away Kits:
Kits created by:
user posted image
user posted imageuser posted image

Starblaydia
Also available in purple
Quote Post

MSNTop

Posted: Sep 13 2007, 01:23 PM
PMEmail Poster

Hypocria Squad - AOCAF XX

Coach

Javi Chavez
As a player Chavez helped his native Starblaydia to the title at World Cup 28 and as a coach he led Corinthian Spirits to the Starblaydi league championship. He was the Autocracy’s Director of Elite Football before taking over as a national coach when Marcus Baxter stepped down. Led the Hyppos to nine wins in ten games at the last tournament.

Squad

1. Georgi Kutasi (GK)
Young goalkeeper who debuted at the last tournament and was kept busy thanks to the leaky defence in front of him. Described by Ricardo Kindelan, probably the Autocracy’s finest keeper, as one of the best he’s ever seen. High praise indeed.

2. Sacha Kajetan (RB)
The latest talent to emerge from the Hypocrium City youth academy. Kajetan’s lightning breaks down the flank were a common sight in the Hyper League last season. Although he occasionally seems to forget he’s actually a defender.

3. Andrey Teale (LB)
Another attacking fallback who’d rather spend his time further up the pitch.

5. Attila Kordan (CB)
Towering young defender with real strength in the air. Had a solid tournament in Bettia and will be hoping for more of the same here.

6. Paval Ocella (CB)
The Partizan Drissa skipper and senior man at the back for the national side will need to keep as tight a rein on his younger colleagues as he will the opposition forwards.

4. Craig Marilier (CM)
A midfield player in the mould of former captain Adam Bassano. He likes to keep play simple and get the ball out wide to the wingers as quickly as possible.

7. Gareth Black (RM)
Fast tracked into the national team setup following Nicky Baxter’s international retirement. Black plays on the right of a front three for Partizan Drissa, it remains to be seen how he adjusts to a more conventional midfield four.

8. Rafael Marica (CM)
A midfield player who just loves to break late into the box, as shown by his seven goals at the last AOCAF. Hypocrium City once paid 5.5 million draxals for the 16 year old Marica, a record fee for a teenager.

11. Ruben Viera (LM)
The 22 year old Pylos Reavers winger has a tough task filling the boots of wing wizard Victor Razin. But Viera has a cultured left foot and was the Hyper league’s leading assist maker last term.

9. Clifton Ongondo (CF)
A thirty goal season two years ago helped Coral City Islanders to a highest ever Hyper League finish and earnt their teenage target man a move to Hypocrium City. His club strike partnership with Sousa flourished and they hope to emulate that form at international level.

10. Alex Sousa (CF)
On his day Sousa can destroy any opposition. A mercurial player who perhaps enjoyed the superstar lifestyle too much. But he seems to have mellowed, so much so that he now captain’s the national side in what will surely be his final AOCAF.

Reserves

Assorted nameless bench warmers.

Style

The now traditional ‘not quite as adventurous as Bettia but still jolly attacking‘ +4.

Formation

Chavez made the controversial decision to axe Baxter’s tried and tested 4-3-3 for a more standard 4-4-2 formation. And with him being a Starblaydi you can expect to see a diamond take shape in the midfield with Marilier playing just in front of the defence and Marica in the hole behind the strikers.

user posted image

Kit

user posted imageuser posted image

And . . .

Feel free to RP almost anything you like. Just nothing life threatening m'kay.

This post has been edited by Hypocria on Sep 13 2007, 01:25 PM
Hypocria
Experienced Senator
Quote Post

MSNTop

Posted: Sep 14 2007, 04:13 AM
PMEmail Poster

Bazalonian Bazalopes

Coach: Caine Hawdon and Peter Hobble

Kit: user posted image

Style: +3

Stadiums: TeleBaz Arena, SeaBazalope Arena, CBBC Dome, Drago Soccer Field

#10, Ricky Yunn F ©

The Stalwart of the team, despite being captain and a forward is very aware of what is happening all over the field and has a strong knolwedge of his other teammates and what they can do. Ricky and Thomas are brothers, though there is a strong rivalry between the two, The reason both of them have made it onto the squad. Though off field they are the closest of brothers.

#53, Frederick Hampstead F

A talented forward, having breathed soccer since he was young, has not scored too many goals himslef but is always in the right place in the right time to make sure that any forward attacking move by the team has the best chance of success. Though he is still looking for and is hungry for his first international goal.

#24, Everrett Kang F

The last of the starting forwards, His incredible accuracy is his main weapon it is the subject of much heated debate which forward is best, generally each excels in a critical area and a combined and sustained attack by all of them would test even the strongest of defense. However, they are quite well balanced by the defense and midfield.

#9, Thomas Yunn, M

Not to be over shadowed by his slightly older brother Thomas has excellent control of the ball and can place it very accurately over long distances, this has even resulted in a few goals for Thomas, who is the left winger.

#32, Quentin Assington M

The centre and master tactition, him and the captain Ricky Yunn control the game, or attempt to anyway. His timing is perfect and has been known to get rid of the ball just before a legal tackle and draw a foul. However Quentin is also a bit of diver though never does it once he gets a yellow.

#27, David Myfanwy M

The only welsh speaking player in Bazalonia David has made a name for himself for his passion for the game. However he can get a bit uptight and can confront referees for even the hint of a bad decision. However as the right winger he just seems to be in the right place at the right time.

#28, Arianna Georsophalous D

One of the 2 women defenders in the team Arianna get's annoyed at the concept of a purely female world cup. If there was a male only world cup then they be different but the world cup is for the best soccer players in the nation. And she has earned her right to be here and will not let anyone else get in the way of her playing her defensive game.

#37, Henry Fjord D

You can never really be sure what this guy will do in any particular occasion usually causing confusion, even then you can't be sure whether he'll take the ball himself, pass it on to another player or just get in the other players way.

#20, Zieta Swift D

The second of the woman in the team, more sedate than her fellow female defender, Zieta does her job and does it well.

#31, Xia Chia D

Oriental appearance, he seemingly works well together with the females in the team managing to set up complex 3-part defensive maneuvers. Xia was once in the Bazalonian military and always had a flare for defense. both on the field but also on the soccer pitch which he was in the Bazalonian Army Soccer team that beat navy in the Armed forces games.

#1, Joshua Kanga K

Younger Brother of Paul Kanga, a previous substitute goal keeper for the Bazalopes Joshua had proven himself during the AOCAF tournaments as a great goalkeeper.

Substitutes:

#4, Lou Richards F
#16, Stephan Smith F
#42, Zaphod Prefect M
#48, Harold Bishop M
#45, Ali LeRock D
#19, Poest Markus D
#7, Daniel McKade D
#2, Ferdinand Esther K
#3, Trent Thistlethorpe K

You can do anything apart from doing anything that you want to at whim except for anything that would impact more than one matchday. Though please contact me, You'll most likely get a green light if I know about it before hand.
Bazalonia
Eating A Bazalope Burger
Quote Post

Posted: Sep 14 2007, 03:57 PM
PMEmail Poster

user posted image Unified Capitalizt States
The Unified Capitalizt States, sometimes referred to as Commerce Heights (though not in formal writing), is a very large, very rich nation consisting of an area in Atlantian Oceania and of the entire planet Sirius D, the former Aquillan homeworld. It has no laws, other than a general prohibition on harming another person or their property except as permitted by contract. Many future-tech things are used in the UCS, including teleporters, spaceships, and extremely tall buildings, though most such technologies are too expensive for the general population.

There are two organizations based in the UCS that compete in the AOCAF:

The first, and better known, is called Capitalizt SLANI, often shortened to SLANI. SLANI has been much more successful than its competitor, and is ranked 2nd in the current world rankings (but 26th in the UAOFA rankings).

The other team is named 자스연 (Jasīʼyūn), often abbreviated JSY (but not Commerce Heights JSY, which is merely a contrivance to create a valid NS nation name). Though it competed in AOCAF 19, it failed to earn a single point.

—————

Stadia
Barring exceptional circumstances, all games played by either UCS team will sell out.

Quality ratings for each of the venues are given. Keep in mind that a two-star stadium by Capitalizt standards would likely be a UEFA five-star stadium IRL.

Due to the size of the Unified Capitalizt States and the large number of suitable stadia for the AOCAF, the UCS venues have been split into four regions, each of which will host one of the first round groups:

user posted image

Group A

Sokojito Überdome
Capacity: 400 552
Quality: ****
Built for the infamous “CHO:P” World Cup 26 bid, the Sokojito Überdome is the largest known stadium in Atlantian Oceania. To allow for its massive capacity, teleportation devices are used to get spectators into their seats, which are inaccessible by other means. Aside from the final of World Cup 26, the Überdome has hosted several matches between Capitalizt SLANI and Krytenia, which have earned the stadium a reputation for very high-scoring games.

Capitalizm
Capacity: 161 803
Quality: *****
Capitalizm, named after the economic system that has brought great wealth to the people of the Unified Capitalizt States, was constructed at great expense for the CHFF’s World Cup 16 bid with Melmond, and was also once the national stadium. Though it is traditional in design and does not require teleporters like the Überdome, it does utilize a number of other sophisticated technologies to enhance the fans’ experience.

Auswärtssieg Arena
Capacity: 127 202
Given the limited success and fan base of the local team, the Natestadt Nationalisten, the club successfully lobbied the owners for it to be given the name Auswärtssieg Arena, meaning “arena of away wins.” Although Capitalizt SLANI has not encountered many away wins there, the name has stuck. It is of fairly advanced construction, but does not quite match Capitalizm in the technology used. Still, it is regarded by many as the best sports venue in the UCS.

Keto Olympic Stadium
Capacity: 65 535
Quality: **
Built on top of an older, run-down stadium for the purpose of hosting the ceremonies of the II Olympic Winter Games, Keto Olympic Stadium has brought a significant amount of business to the city. New construction in former East Bedistan has significantly reduced the importance of this venue, and its owners were unsuccessful in lobbying for its use during World Cup 35, but it was accepted as the second-smallest venue to host a World Cup 36 match in the UCS and later to host AOCAF20 matches.

Group B

JPL Paladin Stadium
Capacity: 128 400
Quality: ***
JPL (Jativa Power and Light) Paladin Stadium is a relatively new venue, built for the once-dominant Port Lusambo Paladins of the 자스연 리그 (Jasīʼyūn Ligī). Though many supporters have since switched their loyalty to the SLANI League’s KQ Qidádire Putemo, the Paladins still draw a decent crowd, and more should come to see 자스연 (Jasīʼyūn) in action. An article in the Aeropag Tribune about the RP bonus machine installed there has earned it the nickname “the Randome.”

Aeropag Olympic Stadium
Capacity: 107 596
Aeropag Olympic Stadium was originally named the Orange–Green Bowl—a reference to the original football team that played there, the Aeropag Hurricanes. As its current name suggests, it hosted the opening and closing ceremonies of the I Olympic Winter Games in Aeropag. It is a fairly average stadium, not using particularly extravagant technologies nor having a significant local fan base that attends games played there, but is well-maintained.

Noka Communications Stadium
Capacity: 81 093
Noka Communications Stadium is an old, almost-forgotten venue in downtown Noka, originally constructed during the CHFF’s failed bid to host World Cup 13. It will was renovated for World Cup 36, with a slight increase in capacity.

Cirto Seaside Stadium
Capacity: 62 832
Despite its low capacity and comparatively inadequate facilites, Cirto Seaside Stadium has one of the best locations of any venue in the UCS. The stadium is designed so that most of the seats have a clear view of the Jativan Sea as well as the pitch.

Group C

Metropolitan Stadium
Capacity: 180 278
Metropolitan Stadium, one of the new venues constructed for World Cup 36, was built on the site of Maxisoft Stadium, the original home stadium of the CHFF, and serves as a replacement for the recently-demolished CDA Stadium in New Seoul.

Drakcorp Querzakhi Olympic Stadium
Capacity: 157 080
Drakcorp Querzakhi Olympic Stadium was built by the Spaamanian corporation Drakcorp for the Capitalizt club, Querzakhi United, that it purchased. It hosted the ceremonies and many of the events for the Games of the II Olympiad. Though the stadium has been around for about forty years, it was extensively renovated for the Olympics, and is much like a new stadium. It has some of the same advanced features as Capitalizm, and additionally has the ability to replace the pitch instantaneously by teleporting replacement pitches that are stored underground.

Anaphase Alchemy Stadium
Capacity: 81 067
Home of the Sonoma Center Panthers, one of the greatest clubs in Capitalizt football, Anaphase Alchemy Stadium attracts a broad local supporter base, making it very difficult or very expensive to find tickets. The stadium is well-known for an active streak of over five hundred consecutive sold-out Panthers games, which has made the management somewhat hesitant to significantly expand.

Koepel van IJsselmeer
Capacity: 76 510
Koepel van IJsselmeer was a joint project by Capitalizt SLANI and the remnants of the Bedistani Football Association’s AFC IJsselmeer, which previously played its home matches in front of a 1500-seat temporary stand. Due to its proximity to the former border between the UCS and Bedistan, the local residents have a strong dislike of Capitalizts, and Bedistani separatists often hold rallies here when major events are held.

Group D

Esther Marchese Memorial Stadium
Capacity: 271 828
Esther Marchese Memorial Stadium is the most ambitious of the CHEAT Alliance’s (parent company of Capitalizt SLANI) stadium construction projects in the former East Bedistan. It is currently the second-largest stadium in the Unified Capitalizt States, behind the Überdome. Though it does not meet the same high standards as Capitalizm or Drakcorp Querzakhi Olympic Stadium, it would still be a top-tier venue by most nations’s standards.

C4Stadion
Capacity: 131 160
C4Stadion, designed by the same architect that created Auswärtssieg Arena, is the newest of his state-of-the-art Lontorikan stadiums. The stadium is located inside a skyscraper (similar to a plan to rebuild Aeropag Olympic Stadium that never received funding), which includes parking and hotel accomodations. It is named after its sponsor, the Capitalizt Consolidated Conglomeration Corporation (C4), which is also responsible for the manufacture of both UCS teams’ kits.

Stádie Síntaüilire’da
Capacity: 100 000
Due to a startling lapse of creativity, and a surprising lack of sponsors, CHEAT simply decided to name this stadium after its capacity. It seems to have been designed as an average stadium in every respect, with no significant architectural or other features to distinguish it from other oval-shaped venues.

Unity Stadium
Capacity: 75 000
Unity Stadium was built as a neutral venue in the International City of Paripana, a city that was constructed between the UCS, Bedistan, and Lontorika that is jointly administered by the three nations. After the fall of Bedistan and Lontorika and their integration into the UCS, the city became the nation’s capital. Its first use was to host some group matches during World Cup 8 in Bedistan, including those of the Commerce Heights team. It has since been renovated for use by the Capitalizt national teams, as well as by the Capitalizt club KQ Internepáïire and the now-defunct Bedistani club Internepáïire Bédistem.

—————

RP permissions
Choose my goalscorers Y
Godmod Scoring Events Y
RP injuries to my players Y
Godmod injuries to my players Y
Hand out Red cards to my players Y
Godmod Other Events Y

This post has been edited by Commerce Heights on Sep 14 2007, 04:05 PM
Commerce Heights
Royal Scribe
Quote Post

Posted: Sep 14 2007, 04:01 PM
PMEmail Poster

The NS nation Commerce Heights is a façade for an in-character nation, the Unified Capitalizt States. The AOCAF team Capitalizt SLANI is one of two football associations based in the UCS.

Information on the Unified Capitalizt States, stadia, and RP permissions can be found in the UCS “roster” post.

user posted image Capitalizt SLANI
New Capitalizt SLANI manager Satúrio Luguëo has chosen to use an entirely new squad of young players for AOCAF 20, keeping the older players focused on qualification for World Cup 37.

Nickname: Capitalizts (also the name for people from the UCS)
Formation: 3–3–4, all-out attack
Style modifier: +5
Flag: light blue with the Capitalizt SLANI logo in the center (image of flag, Spaam-style flag icon)
Three-letter abbreviation: COM
Kits:
Home kit
user posted image
Away kit
user posted image
Goalkeeper (third) kit: http://www.thirdgeek.com/ns/worldcup/kits/COM/37/third

Roster
(the format is shirt number: player name (transliteration)—city, state (transliteration); starters in bold)

Manager: Satúrio Luguëo—Port Lusambo, Jativa
Assistant manager: Danny Joseph—Accola, Jativa

Forwards
Right
01: Luis Russell—Carbondale, Bedistan
02: Oriolo Martíneso—Cereston, Karacos
Center
03: Κωνσταντῖνος Βίσση (Kōnstantînos Bíssī)—Κδρεδίκα, Ἀκήλα (Kdredíka, Akḗla)
05: Luis Gray—Wisconsin Beaches, Tarraconesis

06: Benjamin Bowman—Tribbledor, Replucans
07: Próspero Luiso—Herat, Jativa
Left
08: Edward Hernández—Kitsilano, New Manhattan
09: Arnold Thomas—Jamestown, Bedistan

Midfielders
Right
10: Glenn Britt—Cracatoana, Bætica
11: Aaron Pierce—Prontera, New Manhattan
Center
12: 고세덕 (Go Se-dūg)—소노바고 도시, 소코지와 (Sonobago Dosi, Sokojiʼwa)
13: Schorsch Schwiedersky—Schlußphantasie, Lontorika
Left
14: Blake Moore—Muroran, Jativa
15: Barbara Ramos—Nunán, Tingitana

Defenders
Right
16: Keith McDonald—New Wertiemann, New Manhattan
17: Cameron Evans—Yuba, Bedistan
Center
18: 송민림 (Soŋ Min-lim)—쇼코, 소코지토 (Syoko, Sokojito)
19: Fernando Azkarato—Qidade Feník, Tingitana
Left
20: Edna Palmer—Lexington, New Manhattan
21: 안승만 (ʼAn Sīŋ-man)—린숙 도시, 소코지와 (Linsug Dosi, Sokojiʼwa)

Goalkeepers
22: Ἀναστασὶα Κουντουριώτης (Anastasìa Kountouriṓtīs)
23: Rick Stewart—West Bend, New Manhattan
24: Thorsten Nietemeier—Kentral, Lontorika
Commerce Heights
Royal Scribe
Quote Post

Posted: Sep 14 2007, 04:02 PM
PMEmail Poster

The NS nation Commerce Heights is a façade for an in-character nation, the Unified Capitalizt States. The AOCAF team 자스연 (Jasīʼyūn) is one of two football associations based in the UCS.

Information on the Unified Capitalizt States, stadia, and RP permissions can be found in the UCS “roster” post.

user posted image 자스연 (Jasīʼyūn)
Mitchell Ramírez, after slipping past Sativaville in a playoff to give 자스연 (Jasīʼyūn) its first-ever World Cup appearance, announced that he feels that his squad needs significant practice if it is to qualify for World Cup 37, and has chosen to give them that practice by having them compete in both World Cup qualifiers and the AOCAF.

Nickname: 혜성즈 (Hyesūŋjī)
Formation: 4–4–2, attacking
Style modifier:
Flag: red with the 자스연 (Jasīʼyūn) logo in the center (image of flag, Spaam-style flag icon)
Three-letter abbreviation: JSY
Kits:
Home kit
user posted image
Away kit
user posted image
Third kit (primary goalkeeper kit): http://www.thirdgeek.com/ns/worldcup/kits/JSY/37/third/

Roster
(the format is shirt number: player name (transliteration)—city, state (transliteration); starters in bold)

Manager: Mitchell Ramírez—St Raphael, New Manhattan
Assistant Manager: Jennifer Rodríguez—Naquada Falls, New Manhattan

Forwards
02: Oriala Nisauä—Midway, Bedistan
03: 하성윤 (Ha Sūŋ-yun)—녜고, 소코지토 (Nyago, Sokojito)

13: 문황동 (Mun Hwaŋ-doŋ)—먀타니, 소코지토 (Myatani, Sokojito)
14: Joe Davis—New Hampton, New Manhattan

Midfielders
Right
07: Φανὴ Σαχτούρης (Phanī̀ Sachtoýrīs)
18: Tim Breese—Laniuq, New Manhattan
Center
05: 안남화 (ʼAn Nam-hwa)—교가누, 소코지와 (Gyogano, Sokojiʼwa)
06: Vicki Landry—South Merida, Bætica

16: Hayden Jackson—Commerce Heights, New Manhattan
17: Sepp Klein—Medoria, Lontorika
Left
04: Troy Daniels—Portland, New Manhattan
15: Virginia Hernández—Naquada Falls, New Manhattan

Defenders
Right
11: 권규혜 (Gwon Gyu-hye)—Ostsokojito, Lontorika
22: 권강아 (Gwon Gaŋ-a)—테야추, 소코지토 (Teʼyaçu, Sokojito)
Center
09: Alan Williams—High Mountain, Bedistan
10: June Daniel—Altera, New Manhattan (captain)

20: Allen Jefferson—Kagoshima, New Manhattan
21: Arnold Waters—St Raphael, New Manhattan
Left
08: Alexander Wätjen—Laniuq, New Manhattan
19: 한미주 (Han Mi-ju)—먀카수, 소코지와 (Myakasu, Sokojiʼwa)

Goalkeepers
01: Benjamin Owen—San Solari, Silverbrook
12: Μὶμης Μερκούρη (Mìmīs Merkoýrī)—Ῥιεν-χιεν-α, Ἀκήλα (Rhien-khien-a, Akḗla)
23: Egilof Giessen—Cambridge, Lontorika

This post has been edited by Commerce Heights on Sep 14 2007, 04:03 PM
Commerce Heights
Royal Scribe
Quote Post

Posted: Sep 15 2007, 01:06 AM

I Encourage My Opponent To:
====================
Choose My Scorers
GodMod Any Goalscoring Events
Yellow Card Players
GodMod Other Events
====================

Nojikan AOCAF XX Squad
The Panthers of Nojika will field a 4-4-2 formation for the competition this year. Nojika will attack slightly (+1) more than they will defend.

Coaching Staff
Jerrel Alson, Manager, 56
14 Caps, 4 Goals for Nojika
Alson was one of the bright up and coming stars in Nojika's domestic league during his playing years. His career was stopped short after receiving a number of injuries while playing for his club side, Hiloy United. For this competition, Alson opted to bring in a wealth of experience and knowledge as well as youth with a new style of play to mix things up and hopefully cause trouble for the opposition.

Carlos Amoa, Assistant Manager, 54
16 Caps, 2 Goals for Nojika
Former Nojikan captain, Carlos Amoa will aid former national team mate Jerrel Alson in the competition this year. Amoa is also the Assistant Manager of the club he formerly played for, Rozier City.

Goalkeepers
1 Garth Kauk, GK, 29 - Roenech Isle
12 Garry Finned, GK, 32 - Tennel Valley
13 Jonas Sencabaugh, GK, 25 - Citi dé Jaturomeboh

Defenders
2 Nolan Sakash, R/CB, 23 - Kirin City United
3 Emory Swansbrough, CB, 30 - International Rozier
4 Kurtis Annala, R/CB, 28 - Coral Cove FC
5 Jerald Laffitte, LB, 33 - FC Imperial City
14 Aurelio Schroff, RB/RM, 29 - Rozier City
15 Charley Sackal, R/CB, 29 - FC Imperial City
16 Collin Baklund, CB, 26 - Yuvern Knights
17 Rob Flank, LB, 19 - Agcon Town

Midfielders
6 Antoine Billet, R/CM, 31 - Kirin City
7 Dylan Vanes ©, CM, 34 - Rozier City
8 Adldo Samec, CM, 28 - Imperial City
9 Marlin Parmely, LM, 26 - Abridon AFC
18 Jasper Tribou, R/L/CM, 27 - AFC Thatabain
19 Enrique Clendenin, CM, 24 - Rozier City
20 Luther Bale, R/CM, 21 - Adurant City

Forwards
10 Rudy Greeves, ST, 27 - Coral Cove FC
11 Preston Greeves, ST, 30 - Coral Cove FC
21 Kraig Lexer RM/ST, 25 - Imperial City
22 Wes Derenberger, CM/ST, 32 - Tipoca
23 Mike Axman, ST, 18 - International Rozier
Nojika
Senator in Training
Quote Post

Integrity Messenger IMAOLYahooMSNTop

Posted: Sep 15 2007, 01:36 AM
PMEmail Poster

Az-cz Roster

With the World Cup qualifiers just beginning Zax-Im, the head coach of the national team has requested that most of his players not try to do double duty travelling back and forth between the two. As such none of the players on the squad are from the national team. While everyone knows it significantly weakens Az-cz's chances, the AOCAF is a lower level priority right now.

Az-cz will play a 3-6-1 formation to match the formation being played by the senior side in case of any of these players get called up:

Strikers:

Go-Bak (starter)
Trn-Lft
Spn-Rt
Due-Due

Midfield

Shouhei Yamamoto (starter)
Itz-Alv (starter)
Sy-Mn (starter)
Thee-Dor (starter)
Jaz-Jaz (starter)
Walter Mattheaus Pendragon III (starter)
Ti-Poa
jeepza
It-GOz
Da-Liet

Defense

Mb-Mb (starter)
Drk-Loaf (starter)
Mark James (starter)
Lotr-Lotr
Gez-Goeer
Ju-Prnx

Goalies

Lu-Silu (starter)
Kel-Ihu
Al-Ba

Style +2
Choose my goalscorers Y
Godmod Scoring Events Y
RP injuries to my players N
Hand out Yellow cards to my players N
Hand out Red cards to my players N
Godmod Other Events Y

This post has been edited by Az-cz on Sep 15 2007, 01:37 AM
Az-cz
Senator in Training
Quote Post

Posted: Sep 15 2007, 03:41 AM
PMEmail Poster

Demot "Dynamo" Roster

Uniforms
user posted image
Orange - Home
Red - Away

Formation 4-3-3
Modifyer +3

Team Manager - David Masteron
Assistant - Roger Daley

GK - Alexander Orien - age 33 - Ropper FC (M)
GK - Travis Jupiter - age 32 - Freestone FC (M)
DF - Julias Matai - age 23 - Mirria United (M)
DF - Zanven Swordhand - age 21 - New Mirria Patriots (M)
DF - Haley Corwin - age 25 - Santa Rosa FC (F)
DF - L.L. Falls - age 27 - Maracruse Typhoon (M)

DF - Lady Theraga - age 22 - Turmondale FC (ESF) (F)
DF - Carstina Gellantara - age 20 - FC Vernad (ESF) (F)
DF - Nickel Jordan - age 29 - Skyhaven FC (M)
MF - Edmund Vorca - age 30 - Santa Rosa FC (M)
MF - Tony Stark - age 30 Skyhaven FC (M)
MF - Lea Conner - age 26 - New Mirria Patriots (F)

MF - Caraga Armorsmith - age 19 - Freestone FC (F)
MF - Cruril Songsteel - age 22 - Maracruse Typhoon (M)
AF - Rahall Lewis - age 24 - Bellwater Tidal Wave (M)
AF - Thoril Forgedawn - age 25 - Skyhaven FC (M)
AF - Maria Hart - age 23 - New Mirria Patriots (F)

AF - Valarie Salazar - age 19 - Rinaldi Ravens (ESF) (F)
AF - Joanah Enzaghi - age 23 - FC Vyinta (Vyinta) (M)

*Bold indicates starters

Captain: Edmund Vorca
Set Piece Taker: Lea Conner
Penalty Taker: Thoril Forgedawn
Left Corner: Maria Hart
Right Corner: Edmund Vorca

My opponents may, if they RP first
Choose my goalscorers Y
Godmod Scoring Events Y
RP injuries to my players Y (nothing more than two weeks out)
Hand out Red cards to my players N
Godmod Other Events Y
Demot
Royal Scribe
Quote Post

AOLMSNTop

Posted: Sep 17 2007, 06:34 PM
PMEmail Poster

Well ummm... the horse returns

GK: Eetal Volheimine
Horse: Golin
Riding the horse: Evan Hofafo

Subs:
What subs?

+3

RP anything. A great idea would be how we cope with an injury considering the lack of subs.

This post has been edited by Milchama on Sep 17 2007, 06:34 PM
Milchama
Royal Scribe
Quote Post

Topic OptionsReply to this topicMake a quick replyStart PollStart new topic

[ Script Execution time: 0.0290 ]   [ 14 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

-->