Start new topic
Starblaydi Foreign Office
Posted: Aug 29 2006, 08:20 PM
PMEmail Poster

To: Lord Isaac M.C. Chisoko (isaac@foreign.gov.sb)
Subject: Embassies

We in Footballia are pleased to note that our relations with our neighbor Starblaydia are considered to be friendly. In the interest of improving these relations even further, we are pleased to offer the ambassadorial services of Woçt Xotín and a small additional staff. In return, we request the honor of hosting an ambassador from your great nation; however, we request that he wait before arriving, as we are still in the process of clearing a street for embassies.

Ruç Reñat
Footballian Imperial Foreign Advisor

(OOC: I'm going on the assumption that I will receive the same territory I had before losing the nation, I hope that's not bad...)

This post has been edited by Footballia on Aug 29 2006, 08:21 PM
Footballia
Dedicated Scribe
Quote Post

AOLMSNTop

Posted: Aug 29 2006, 09:18 PM
PMEmail Poster

OOC: While I'd put a roleplay, I'm running out of time and I'm only going to announce an embassy exchange and send over Frederic Klein as our ambassador.
Geisenfried
Dedicated Scribe
Quote Post

Posted: Aug 29 2006, 11:40 PM
PMEmail Poster

OOC - The Starblaydi ambassador to ASMV is Colonel Jonathan Vail (Retired)
and the Vegan ambassador to Starblaydia is Miriam Hornadesh.

Your embassy in ASMV is located in Errion Vega. More to come when i have time.
Andossa Se Mitrin Vega
The Dragon's Herald
Quote Post

Posted: Aug 29 2006, 11:52 PM
PMEmail Poster

From Queen Sonya Sabre of the Sylvanaes Kingdom

It is with great pleasure that we offer an exchange of Ambassadors with the Protectorate of Starblaydia. We submit Lord Sung Bloome to serve as our ambassador to your great nation and offer this castle to serve as your embassy here. It is located to the south of the city of WhiteHall in the Sylvanaes Kingdom.

user posted image
Dorian and Sonya
Royal Scribe
Quote Post

Posted: Aug 30 2006, 04:57 AM
PMEmail PosterUsers Website

To: Advisor Ruç Reñat (reñatr@for.council.gov.gf)
Subject: Re: Embassies

Advisor Reñat,

We fully understand the need for our Ambassador, Mrs Chloe Deantz, to postpone her arrival for a short while, as we have noted the cartography troubles you appear to be having on the other side of the mighty Bekk lake. Rest assured that Ambassador Xotín and his team will receive a full state welcome in addition to the site of the Footballian embassy being designated as Footballian territory.

Lord Isaac M.C. Chisoko
Foreign Minister
Protectorate of Starblyadia
Starblaydia Triumphant

To Her Majesty Queen Sonya of the Sylvanaes Kingdom of Dorian and Sonya,

You graciousness, Majesty, in granting us the great castle south of WhiteHall is most generous, and I convey my personal thanks to you for this. Our ambassador, Lady Tallulah Mackey - unfortunate widower of our late U.N. Representative, Lord Benjamin Mackey - will surely find comfort in your beautiful Kingdom.

May our nations move forward in friendship and unity.

- signed -

Lady-Protector Viannor Starblayde of the Protectorate of Starblaydia
Starblaydia Triumphant
Starblaydia
Also available in purple
Quote Post

MSNTop

Posted: Aug 30 2006, 09:26 PM
PMEmail Poster

OOC: I put an IC response in the thread I have about this, but just to quickly answer here, Aurendia's ambassador to Starblaydia is Alexis Rendella.
Aurendia
Scribe in Training
Quote Post

Posted: Oct 4 2006, 02:31 AM

Owing to the assassination attempt of Lady-Viannor, and Starblaydia's subsequent justified action of declaring war on the aggressors, The Lowland Clans, Starblaydia's defence condition has moved up to MITHRIL 2.
Starblaydia
Also available in purple
Quote Post

MSNTop

Posted: Mar 11 2008, 08:24 AM

Starblaydia's defence condition has (as of a fairly long time ago) moved down to MITHRIL 5 and 'ze list' has been updated. This message also serves to bump this thread for any new and/or interested nations.

The opening statement has also been modified slightly to reflect the new Foreign Minister's appointment.

This post has been edited by Starblaydia on Mar 11 2008, 08:27 AM
Starblaydia
Also available in purple
Quote Post

MSNTop

Posted: Mar 11 2008, 04:31 PM

(OOC: Like what TLC did; insert brilliant RP about Lamoni wishing to establish and embassy in Starblaydia and appointing Eugene Sachse as our ambassador)
Lamoni
Democratic Maniac
Quote Post

AOLYahooMSNTop

Posted: Mar 11 2008, 05:11 PM
PMEmail Poster

TO: Lady Aurora Jansen, Starblaydi Foreign Ministry
FR: Jennifer Uleosa, MORFA Ambassador-in-Absentia

Hope this message finds you well.

With our nations' relationship having thawed substantially since the return of Tiberius Starblayde to power, I feel the time is right to discuss the rebuilding of the Krytenian Embassy, and the return of Krytenian diplomatic staff to Jhanna.

As you are almost certainly well aware, the previous embassy was razed to the ground during Viannor's reign, immediately following a controversial football match if my mind serves me correctly. We are willing to contribute to the cost of rebuilding, and will also provide a bolthole for certain other well-documented "international relations".

Sincerely,
Miss J. Uleosa
Ambassador-in-Absentia to Starblaydia
Ministry of Regional & Foreign Affairs
Krytenia
Now With Added Bekk!
Quote Post

YahooMSNTop

Posted: Jan 14 2012, 11:11 PM
PMEmail Poster

OOC: Yeah yeah, bit of a grave-dig here, to put it lightly. Also taking a mostly-harmless assumption about the odds of an international bridge existing between a Starblaydi border town, and a Legalite town named after the late Lord-Protector.

IC:

To: Lady Aurora Jansen, Starblaydi Foreign Ministry - or Current Resident
From: Michael Connor, Chief of Foreign Service, Judicial Federation of Legalese

Our dearest northern neighbors,

It has come to our attention that we have been regretfully neglectful of our embassy in Jhanna, and I wished to respectfully request that we may return to our old quarters, or some other building that be deemed sufficient to our needs. Our representative, Ambassador Glenn Scott, wishes to travel by vehicle over the crossing at Tiberia and Archaeos, and plans to begin his journey to the capital as soon as given clearance by your office.

Additionally, we have your quarters in Legalese City ready for occupation as well, should the Foreign Ministry wish to send a representative delegation southward.

On behalf of The High Court and People of the Judicial Federation, we bid you all the best.

Yours,

Michael Connor,
Chief of Foriegn Services
Judicial Federation of Legalese
Legalese
Back in Black
Quote Post

AOLTop

Topic OptionsClosed TopicMake a quick replyStart PollStart new topic
Pages: (2) 1 [2] 

[ Script Execution time: 0.0162 ]   [ 13 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

-->