Start new topic
The Light of an Old Horizon
Posted: Feb 19 2005, 10:04 AM
PMEmail PosterUsers Website

"Whats that right down there?" Malaino said while peering out of the triple layered clear plexi window. No one heard him, everyone was too caught up monitoring their instruments. "Hey! Stop! Halt Course!" Malaino started getting excited, and finally a few turned around. "I see something! I see something!" Malaino continued "Right down there! I see it! Theres something down there!."

"We've got nothing on the readout, Malaino, what is it now?" Dr. Alaania approached the window expecting to see a rudimentary rock formation, once again mistaken by the inexperienced Malaino as some sort of great discovery. "Have you found the great wall of Extiana... again?"

"No sir! This is nothing like that! Come Quickly! Throw down your pad and have a look!". Dr. Alaania approached the window, and saw nothing. He gazed mad-eyed at Malaino. "What the hell are you playing at, I see nothing you du.... Oh. My. STOP! ALL HALT! Get the voyager ready! Get everything ready! This is it! ALL HANDS IN ACTION MOVE MOVE MOVE MOVE!"

Dr. Alaania had been searching for this his whole life. He had seen many false alarms, but this was no false alarm. He now knew, his lifes work was not in veign. Dr. Alaania stared out the window, and directed Malaino to fetch the flag of the Vilitan Empire. Alaania would be the first to step out and plant that flag, for the first time in history, in the Lost Continent of Atlantis.
Vilita
Founder
Quote Post

ICQAOLYahooMSNTop

Posted: Feb 19 2005, 10:36 AM
PMEmail Poster

"Vilita found...WHAT!?!?!?!" President Tariskany could hardly believe the reports he was holding in his hand. Vilita had been on a fruitless search for the elusive city for nearly a year. Everytime the nation was thought close to making a discovery, a string of unfortunate events would prevent a more thourough search.

"Send a message to Vilita, and ask if it is at all possible for a team of Abattorian scientists to help explore the colony."
Abattoir
Pinprick of Apathy
Quote Post

AOLMSNTop

Posted: Feb 19 2005, 10:44 AM
PMEmail PosterUsers Website

Dr. Alaania was encaptured in his surroundings. He surely hadn't heard little Turaaki trying to signal him that he had a message. He was... In awe. He had been so patient for so long, and now it was here. Turaaki tripped over a stone while trying to get Dr. Alaania's attention, and alas, he noticed that the stone had been moved.

"What are you doing you little rascal! Be careful this is ancient stuff! These are the stones of which our ancestors were bred! Please be careful young Turaaki!"

"But sir" Turaaki stated, "You have a message, It's from Abattoir!"

Dr. Alaania perused the message. "Go back to your father, and tell him this. The Abattoirians can send a small team, just three or four, no more. And no foreign transport. They will come on Vilitan craft. The same for any others who request. But limit them to two. Two surveyists, no heavy equipment. Just look with your eyes and describe with your fingers. I want this place to stay just the way it is, immaculate for all eternity."

Turaaki wavered. "I'm sorry sir, do you think you could write that down for me?"
Vilita
Founder
Quote Post

ICQAOLYahooMSNTop

Posted: Feb 19 2005, 11:25 AM
PMEmail Poster

"Sir, the Vilitan scientist has agreed to allow a small team of our scientists to visit the colony. Dr. Alaania requests that we send no more than 3 members however, and that they travel in Vilitan craft."

The President took a minute to note what was said and replied, "Give Dr. Alaania our greatest thanks and let him know we will have a small crew arriving in Vilita within a week."

"Yes sir."
Abattoir
Pinprick of Apathy
Quote Post

AOLMSNTop

Topic OptionsReply to this topicMake a quick replyStart new topic

[ Script Execution time: 0.0161 ]   [ 14 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

-->