Start new topic
Salmantic Speaks
Posted: Sep 14 2004, 08:01 PM
PMEmail Poster

Just as President MacTortan passed the legislature for the new flag of Salmantic, the military advisor, Gen. Tash, came bursting through the chamber door..

"Sir, I believe you should turn on the television"

"Damn it Tash the $%i! is gunna hit the fan if this isn't important"

"I think it already has sir."

Pres. MacTortan watches in disbelief as the events of recent days play out in front of him. He imediatly calls for the rest of his military council.

"build up the troops, and for god's sake get a TV crew in the press room asap."

That evening Salmantic's citezens, curius as is there nature, tuned in to see their presidents response.

"Salmantic, this is not a time for drawn out speaches and words of wisdom. This is a time of action. There is an obvious threat in this region. A threat that seems to have no comprehension of reason. Much like a little child. There is only one way to deal with a frantic child. That is through shear authority and force. Now is a time to show Salmantic's force. Now is a time to show Salmantic's authority and power. This is a time of which we will build a military machine the likes of which the region has not seen. However, now is also the time to show the restraint and wisdom of a good parent. Salmantic will not rush into battle. We will not take sides blindly. We will watch out for ourselves and our interests. Anyone that infringes on the comfort zone that surrounds that will answer swiftly or suffer the consecuences. Citezens, this will be a tough time, as I am enacting a draft. This draft will include all citezens of the age 17-35 that are without children. in the case of children, only one parent will be drafted. all remaining citezens are asked to start working in military production businesses. These groups will contact you. To the other nations in the region I say: Salmantic once was a proud military nation, and that is now being reinstated. So friend or foe be aware. thank you, and goodnight"

With that the nation took to work, MacTortan had lead them through the toughest times nearly unscathed, they would follow his word to their death.

Since Salmantic has been in turmoil and therefore out of the loop. It's Allie list is old and out-dated, MacTortan looks to Vilita It's allie of long ago for help in guidance in this troubled time.
MacTortan needs to know his allies.
Salmantic
Dedicated Scribe
Quote Post

AOLTop

Posted: Sep 14 2004, 09:47 PM
PMEmail PosterUsers Website

The Tropics of Vilita offer a neutral alliance to the Disputed Territories of Salmantic. VOIA forces will be sent to Salmantic to train and work alongside Salmantic Intelligence agents in this period of transition for the Salman government. Vilita offers Salmantic this intelligence in return for military protection and extended Non-Interference between the two nations in hampering the quality of life of our respective citizens.

The Tropics of Vilita would also like to formally acknowledge the re-establishment of governmental rule in the lands of Salmantic, and wish Salmantic and it's people in their re-united effort.
Vilita
Founder
Quote Post

ICQAOLYahooMSNTop

Topic OptionsReply to this topicMake a quick replyStart new topic

[ Script Execution time: 0.0186 ]   [ 14 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

-->