Start new topic
Kingdom Is No Longer (fmjphoenix Changes Ruling)
Posted: Dec 22 2004, 02:34 PM
PMEmail PosterUsers Website

King Phoenix III made a rather large statement today in Captiol City. Here is the speech:

"Today, I have decided that a heirarchy is not in the best interest of Fmjphoenix and its citizens. As of today, I will no longer be King of Fmjphoenix. Instead, we will be instilling a more domesticated democrecy with elections and representation instead of me deciding all the rules. Within a month, there will be an election between the top officials to decide on a presidential title who will be the main head. It is in this I feel Fmjphoenix will be more economically strong and more freedoms and rights will happen. It is my hope that Fmjphoenix will become a powerful nation in the future."

This has left the citizens in a perpetual state of shock. Right now, King Phoenix III, Whose real name is John Nolan, is the father of football and baseball star Mike Nolan. It is said he shall run for president under the newly formed Activist Party. Competition for the presidency is also to be Bob Ronald, of the Democommunic Party, which is a cross of Democracy and Communism with a hint of Repblican style in it, and Howard Duck of the more natural Democratic Party. A Republican Party has not been fashioned right now and it is unknown if they will bring forth a candidate, although rumors floating in Captiol City is that the Democommunic Party is being reform into a Republican group.

Lasty, Captiol City is being changed to Phoenecia in recognition of the formor King.
Fmjphoenix
Royal Scribe
Quote Post

AOLYahooMSNTop

Posted: Dec 23 2004, 02:32 AM

The Tropics of Vilita would like to announce their support of King Phoenix III's decision to step down as King of Fmjphoenix. While the position of King is a title many would be unwilling to ever voluntarily sacrafice, Phoenix III has put his country before his own fame, and come out the better person for it. We would like to wish the new government in Fmjphoenix all the best, and introduce Fmjphoenix to it's new neighbors, Florianopolis
Vilita
Founder
Quote Post

ICQAOLYahooMSNTop

Posted: Dec 23 2004, 10:06 PM

The Free Republic has a policy of encouraging democracy, we are pleased that Fmjphoenix will be joining the list of nations that listen to the will of the people.
Lamoni
Democratic Maniac
Quote Post

AOLYahooMSNTop

Posted: Dec 25 2004, 11:39 PM

The Verdent Greens of Fmjphoenix is proud to announce to the Atlantian Oceania its new president Howard Duck, with Vice-President Edward Vogel. Here was a small piece of his speech after learning of the 57% vote of victory.

"I am glad that I will have the chance to be the first representitive of the Presidency in Fmjphoenix. It is my hope that I can help lead out nation through the thoughts of its peoples. It is my honor to do this."

A more formal inaguration will be followed in 2 weeks.
Fmjphoenix
Royal Scribe
Quote Post

AOLYahooMSNTop

Posted: Dec 27 2004, 06:52 PM

CODE
From: The Foreign Ministry of The Free Republic of Lamoni
To: The nation of Fmjphoenix

The Free Republic wishes to extend the hand of friendship and alliance to a fellow democracy.
Lamoni
Democratic Maniac
Quote Post

AOLYahooMSNTop

Posted: Dec 28 2004, 07:54 AM
PMEmail Poster

The Governments of Liverpool England and Oddslavo, and the Premier (Temporary) of Chacor would like to congratulate Fmjphoenix on their successful staging of democratic elections. We shall also like to announce that both sides ruling Chacor have decided to hold elections in Chacor for a permanent Government.
Chacor
Senator in Training
Quote Post

Posted: Dec 28 2004, 04:00 PM

Lamoni is willing to send neutral election observers if you request them, Chacor.
Lamoni
Democratic Maniac
Quote Post

AOLYahooMSNTop

Posted: Dec 31 2004, 11:11 PM

President Duck's first actions after inauguration to presidency has been to formalize the Fmjphoenix Army into a much better and cohisive force that will be able to protect the nation better and its friend nations in the Atlantian Oceania. When the Army all other divisions within the Department of Defense have been more formalized, Fmjphoenix shall petition to join to AORDO
Fmjphoenix
Royal Scribe
Quote Post

AOLYahooMSNTop

Topic OptionsReply to this topicMake a quick replyStart new topic

[ Script Execution time: 0.0238 ]   [ 14 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

-->