Start new topic
Chacor To Hold Elections For New Government
Posted: Dec 28 2004, 11:28 PM
PMEmail Poster

Damon Hunter, Oddslavo Administrator in Chacor, steps up to make a speech. "Ladies and Gentlemen, my friends, colleagues, and citizens of Chacor. I am here today, and in my hand I hold this statement. This is the statement that many of you have longed to hear. 'The Governments of The Free Republic of Oddslavo and The Free Civil State of Liverpool England hereby declare that both sides will cease to control Chacor effective Chacorian calendar date 6th of Month 11, Year 2041 [IRL, 31 Dec 04], with elections to be held within six Chacorian calendar weeks [4 days, IRL]. Neutral Election Observers from Lamoni, Liverpool England and Oddslavo will be present. In 18 districts, 190 000 registered voters may vote. Candidates have two Chacorian working days [45 min, IRL] to submit their candidacy and may begin campaigning as soon as they do so.'"

Liverpool England Administrator in Chacor Ty Calvin steps up, applauding Hunter. "Chacorians, this is your chance to elect your own government. Use it wisely, do not crumble into civil war again. The government of Liverpool England would also like to voice its support for the pro-independence candidate from the CFP (Chacor - A Free Place Organisation). With that, you may now submit your candidacy."
Chacor
Senator in Training
Quote Post

Posted: Jan 1 2005, 01:35 PM
PMEmail Poster

The Crystilakere government has issued this statement about the war in Sarzonia:

"We are very pleased to hear of the strides being taken in the nation of Chacor to improve the quality of life for all citizens. In recent years, many Chacor residents have sought new life in Crystilakere & Sarzonia to escape the oppressive linkage to the unpredictable control of Liverpool England and Oddslavo. We have already noticed that the number of emmigrants returning to Chacor has increased since the announcement of independance, and expect this number to increase further after the elections."

This post has been edited by Crystilakere on Jan 1 2005, 01:35 PM
Crystilakere
Royal Scribe
Quote Post

Topic OptionsReply to this topicMake a quick replyStart new topic

[ Script Execution time: 0.0153 ]   [ 14 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

-->