Start new topic
Regional Map 5.0
Posted: Aug 15 2014, 05:02 PM
PMEmail Poster

Abracadabra!

Your nation name: Nchi ya Tufani, Sealtainn Eireann, Quebecois Acadiana(all 3 puppets of RKQ)

The plot of land you'd like. If you're proficient in any image editor, feel free to download the map, cut out the bit you want, colour it in, and post it back! Otherwise, a simple description will do: It's all available in http://i.imgur.com/yL8jNYZ.png, but to help you identify:

Nchi ya Tufani- All of Foringana above Pacitalia (shaded in blue)
Sealtainn Eireann- North of Furellum, West of Nojika and Demot (shaded in green)
Quebecois Acadiana- Right below Falcania, southwest of Nchi ya Tufani (shaded in light blue)

A link to that national information I mentioned earlier: Your capital city, or a major one, so I can put that on the map too:

Nchi ya Tufani- Tufani, to be placed slightly north of the very centre.
Sealtainn Eireann- Mountshannon, to be placed slightly north of its very centre.
Quebecois Acadiana- New Orleans, somewhere along the southern coastline.

Also, It'd be great to have Quebec City a special status as home of the World Cup of Hockey Federation, which I requested earlier with my claim.
Royal Kingdom of Quebec
Inexperienced
Quote Post

Posted: Aug 16 2014, 02:25 PM
PMEmail Poster

I don't mean to nitpick, but generally speaking puppets have only been added to the regional map when there's been sufficient RP regarding how it was discovered and/or colonized by its main nation. This goes way way way back, even before I was in AO: http://www.3wideracing.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=172

Also, TBH/TBF the total area seems like a HUGE chunk of land for three puppets, so as another member of the region I'd really like to know that it won't all be missile silos for example.
95X-Scottfire
Senator in Training
Quote Post

Posted: Aug 16 2014, 03:50 PM
PMEmail Poster

QUOTE (95X-Scottfire @ Aug 16 2014, 07:25 PM)
I don't mean to nitpick, but generally speaking puppets have only been added to the regional map when there's been sufficient RP regarding how it was discovered and/or colonized by its main nation. This goes way way way back, even before I was in AO: http://www.3wideracing.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=172

Also, TBH/TBF the total area seems like a HUGE chunk of land for three puppets, so as another member of the region I'd really like to know that it won't all be missile silos for example.

This is a good rule. I like this rule a lot. I support this rule.

Right, as of yesterday, that rule is in effect. Get RP-ing!
Inevitable
Dedicated Scribe
Quote Post

Posted: Aug 18 2014, 10:33 PM
PMEmail Poster

Hi there! I know I've only been here for, well, less than an hour, but I can wait ~28 days. I was encouraged by a few members in the region to take up shop here in the form of a colony. My main nation is Todd McCloud, but I never RP with that nation. Instead, I RP as Vekaiyu. Honestly, Vekaiyu doesn't have too much of a business being here, other than sports RPing. But, if there's a claim on the map that has solid resources for iron ore, tin, and especially thorium, Vekaiyu would more or less nab it, no questions asked.

Anyway, I've already named the nation, Sishevyu. It doesn't have to be huge (I'd prefer it not be ginormous, so to speak). But it should have access to the coast, have mountains, and in general be farily easy to defend. I'm not very picky as to the spot on the map.

* Sishevyu
* Not too picky. Just access to the coast, have mountains, and in general be farily easy to defend.
* Don't have one for Sishevyu, but I do for Vekaiyu.
* Capital city: Iskligori. Should be along the coast.
Vekaiyu (Todd)
One Post Wonder
Quote Post

Posted: Aug 20 2014, 05:45 PM
PMEmail PosterUsers Website

Welcome Todd! Look forward to seeing you in the next AOCAF tournament, perhaps?
Vilita
Founder
Quote Post

ICQAOLYahooMSNTop

Posted: Aug 20 2014, 10:19 PM
PMEmail Poster

Hey, I know I've been here for like, a day, but I'm making a map claim in advance. New Main of Nexxus Drako/Vyktory/Yveltal.

Nation Name: New Drakonika
Factbook: IIwiki
Claim (Capital included, but spelled wrong): Here
Capital (for posterity): Drknika

EDIT: Crap, almost forgot! Abracadabra!

This post has been edited by NewDrakonika on Aug 21 2014, 12:10 AM
NewDrakonika
Inexperienced
Quote Post

Posted: Aug 24 2014, 04:58 AM

Hey, where'd Jayla go? I used to have a portion of the Luciterran mainland on that outcrop near the Old Country. It was essentially my Wales.
Falcania
Winging It Since 2004
Quote Post

Posted: Aug 24 2014, 06:06 AM
PMEmail Poster

QUOTE (Falcania @ Aug 24 2014, 09:58 AM)
Hey, where'd Jayla go? I used to have a portion of the Luciterran mainland on that outcrop near the Old Country. It was essentially my Wales.

So you did. My bad, that'll be fixed in the next update. tongue.gif
Inevitable
Dedicated Scribe
Quote Post

Posted: Aug 24 2014, 03:53 PM

It's the blandest part of Falcania*, it's all chicken farms. I wouldn't be surprised if people forgot about it.

*Falcania is technically only the south-eastern most island, technically the proper title of the nation is the Free Kingdom of Falcania, Jayla and New Nestia. Fun fact you didn't ask for
Falcania
Winging It Since 2004
Quote Post

Posted: Sep 1 2014, 02:34 AM
PMEmail Poster

So I'm back after quite the absence (I think since 2013 if I'm correct).
  • Austenersey
  • Claim
  • Factbook (am in the process of updating)
  • New Bellevue (see map)

Austenersey
Scribe in Training
Quote Post

Posted: Sep 3 2014, 02:10 AM
PMEmail Poster

EDIT: Abracadabra!
(oh, and I can't seem to find the edit button, whoops.)
Austenersey
Scribe in Training
Quote Post

Posted: Sep 5 2014, 11:49 AM

QUOTE (Austenersey @ Sep 3 2014, 07:10 AM)
EDIT: Abracadabra!
(oh, and I can't seem to find the edit button, whoops.)

The edit button disappears a few minutes after you post, because of reasons.
Falcania
Winging It Since 2004
Quote Post

Posted: Sep 23 2014, 09:31 PM
PMEmail Poster

Nation Name: The Community of Robsonien
Factbook: Factbook Robsonien

Capital (for posterity):Sundown Flower (English name)/ toene-hune-kōrari (maori name)
Claim (Capital included, but spelled wrong): The neighbors should be Pacific States
Robsonien
Inexperienced
Quote Post

Posted: Dec 20 2014, 10:07 PM
PMEmail Poster

Here it is,

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=mendoya...tbook/id=344204 (Mendoya's Info)

http://imgur.com/l8jmRc4 (map)

Capitol is Córdoba as shown in the map.
Mendoya
Inexperienced
Quote Post

Posted: Feb 4 2015, 08:08 PM
PMEmail Poster

Your nation name: The Hakifao Federation

The plot of land you'd like. If you're proficient in any image editor, feel free to download the map, cut out the bit you want, colour it in, and post it back! Otherwise, a simple description will do:

There are two groups of islands directly to the north of Audioslavia. I'll take the northernmost one geographically, but slightly modified to look like http://i.imgur.com/DBXhbG6.png if you can. There should also be a few islands to the north of it, shaped like the ones that aren't gray in this RP map: http://i.imgur.com/tUkKBBj.png

A link to that national information I mentioned earlier: Your capital city, or a major one, so I can put that on the map too: Capital city Ulselsheim, you can see it in the first map. Hakifao's not really a "two-large-cities" sort of nation.
TheHakifaoIsles
Inexperienced
Quote Post

Topic OptionsClosed TopicMake a quick replyStart PollStart new topic
Pages: (7) 1 [2] 3 4 ... Last »

[ Script Execution time: 0.0197 ]   [ 13 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

-->