Start new topic
Xilian Senate Building Destroyed
Posted: Jul 18 2004, 10:52 PM
PMEmail Poster

Adonis Laiur looked on as havok loomed in front of him. Citizens scrambled as explosion after explosion rocked the Senate building. His heart raced, sympathy clouded his senses for a minute before he realized what was happening. This was the end product of his political manuevering. Suddenly this horrific scene became a thing of beauty. Choreographed annihilation - a masterpeice greater than any man could have ever produced.

Aides flooded into his office with news, reports, and rumors. He could barely suppress a grin, but a look of frustrated concern masked his emotions. This was the master at work. Calm and poised, he went through the day on wings. Nothing could touch him. Coincidentally, a meeting of the left wing had been going on within the building that day. Only one moderate conservative was injured in the attack.

The reports indicated that a group called, 'Sons of Babylon' had orchestrated the attacks. They managed to get into Xile quite easily, hold-outs were generally recieved warmly as 'finally seeing the light'. They then infiltrated the building and placed explosives. At exactly noon, just as the Senators were leaving for their lunch breaks, the attack commenced. 21 senators were killed instantly, three more died en route to the hospital. 49 were wounded, among them 6 critically. 3 remain missing. Around 40 aides were killed, countless wounded.

President Laiur left his office around 11:00pm. He went home and contacted his closest aides for a closed-door meeting...
Xile
Punch-Drunk Psychosis
Quote Post

AOLTop

Posted: Jul 19 2004, 04:51 PM
PMEmail Poster

The Federation of Novvs Atlantis abhors such terrorist activity and while our tactics for dealing with such scum may seem brash, terrorist activity in Novvs Atlantis has been extinguished.

3 cohortes of Federal legionnaires are en route to assist in the destruction of terrorist cells.

:Praetor Gaivs Falxivs Marivs
Nova Roma
Fortified Caesar
Quote Post

Posted: Jul 20 2004, 09:04 AM
PMEmail PosterUsers Website

The Lord Protector of Starblaydia has expressed his deep concern over this outrage and has ordered intelligence and security forces to maintain a higher state of alert in our nation.

We remain mindful of the fact that Starblaydia has no sort of publicly elected body that could come under such a brutal and cowardly attack. As such the alert level should be dialled back once investigations have been carried out.

Isaac M.C. Chisoko
Communications Officer
Protectorate of Starblaydia
Starblaydia
Also available in purple
Quote Post

MSNTop

Posted: Jul 20 2004, 10:06 AM
PMEmail Poster

(OOC: I'll do some more soon, looking for time)

This post has been edited by Xile on Jul 20 2004, 10:08 AM
Xile
Punch-Drunk Psychosis
Quote Post

AOLTop

Posted: Jul 20 2004, 10:09 AM
PMEmail Poster

The Prime Minister sat at his table playing solitare. His recent boredom associated with regional affairs and little domestic problems had taken its toll on Aron, getting somewhat bored with his job.

The door suddenly opened much to Mr. Lavinsky's delight, and the look on the aides face warmed him to his soul.

"Sir, the Xilian Senate building has been bombed. There are many casualties and its being blamed on a Old Babylonian terrorist cell."

"Ah bull-explicitive removed-. Adonis thinks he's clever does he? Well...I suppose he is."

"How obvious would it be if I bombed our senate?""

"Sir?"

Lavinsky pondered over it for a minute and laughed, "You're right, those bastards in the press would know I did it."

"Do you seriously believe that the President would be capable of such a thing sir?"

"Of course, with great power comes great responsibility, and that responsibility leads to greed for more power obviously."

He continued, "I think I'll just make a little visit to have a little chat with my old friend, send the word that I'll be there within the morning."
Abattoir
Pinprick of Apathy
Quote Post

AOLMSNTop

Topic OptionsReply to this topicMake a quick replyStart new topic

[ Script Execution time: 0.0146 ]   [ 14 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

-->