Start new topic
FIFA WC 2006
Posted: Jun 24 2006, 02:00 AM
PMEmail PosterUsers Website

2/3rds of the second round match-ups are right, which is very clever of your scorinatro, Bedi.
Starblaydia
Also available in purple
Quote Post

MSNTop

Posted: Jun 24 2006, 08:13 PM
PMEmail Poster

[QUOTE=Pacitalia,Jun 24 2006, 12:27 AM] The US doesn't go anywhere! HAHAH! Yes... fifth best in the world my arse. BURNNN

Oh and you Canadian, your team is soooo great, stop ragging on the US until you guys actually get somewhere in CONCACAF qualifying or maybe *gasp* make a World Cup.

This post has been edited by Milchama on Jun 24 2006, 08:13 PM
Milchama
Royal Scribe
Quote Post

Posted: Jun 25 2006, 04:09 AM
PMEmail PosterUsers Website

QUOTE (Milchama @ Jun 24 2006, 05:13 PM)
[QUOTE=Pacitalia,Jun 24 2006, 12:27 AM] The US doesn't go anywhere! HAHAH! Yes... fifth best in the world my arse. BURNNN

Oh and you Canadian, your team is soooo great, stop ragging on the US until you guys actually get somewhere in CONCACAF qualifying or maybe *gasp* make a World Cup.

*me LAUGHS! in your face*

The only reason the US made it to the World Cup? The fact that it's not hard to qualify for the World Cup finals when the rest of the teams in your federation also suck except for Mexico, and you're only slightly better than the sucky ones. US for the loss, man. Stop dreaming.
Pacitalia
The best place on earth.
Quote Post

AOLMSNTop

Posted: Jul 1 2006, 02:36 PM
PMEmail Poster

Just had to offcially post this up: Portugal defeats England 3-1 in penalties! Way to go Portugal!
Myrtannia
Experienced Senator
Quote Post

Topic OptionsReply to this topicMake a quick replyStart PollStart new topic
Pages: (2) 1 [2] 

[ Script Execution time: 0.0215 ]   [ 14 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

-->