Start new topic
Peace Talks
Posted: May 22 2004, 04:02 PM
PMEmail Poster

Even though the offending side seams to have no interest in actualy settlign the reaosn they went to war heres half a solution I drew up several hours before.

user posted image

I have tried ot take into account other nations making sure they have a lot of land secured of ocurse if thye dont want it they dont have to have it. I am sure NA can chew up even more territory even though larger nations take up less space than he does. You may wlaso be required to pay a little towards the hundreds of kilometres of sea defences you destroyed, paying the families of the dead and of course somthing about a city Vilita was talking about that he wants to rebuild, pitty, you could have avoided it if you had just aimed at the building.

Well accept it or keep killing I dont care any more.
Tachbe
Emperor
Quote Post

Posted: May 23 2004, 03:40 AM
PMEmail Poster

NA-you would do well to accept this now. you may not get a better deal later on.

in fact, you wont.
Samonina
Experienced Senator
Quote Post

AOLMSNTop

Posted: May 23 2004, 10:00 AM
PMEmail Poster

"Should we accept Revan?" The Consul looked at the Imperator, trying to anticipate what he would say before he said it.

"The LUCIFER PROJECT, we will lose that, yes?"

"Yes, it is part of the arrangement."

"And we get a considerable chunk of land, yes?"

"Indeed we do."

"Then there is no reason not to accept the deal. The loss of the LUCIFER PROJECT is the price we must pay for our land."

"What shall you have me do then?"

"Send a transmission to Tachbe or whoever is in command of the talks, tell them we will accept to their deal. Open our borders, call back all troops, and prepare the LUCIFER system for atmosphere re-entry, we'll activate it when the inspectors come so they can confirm we are destroying it. Also gather all research on the system on this planet and prepare to hand it over to the inspectors as well."

"Is that all Revan?"

"Yes I believe so, check with the Praetors though, they know more about these procedures than I do."

Nova Roma
Fortified Caesar
Quote Post

Posted: May 23 2004, 01:28 PM
PMEmail Poster

Great. The terms of the current agreement have been applied to the map. Of course there sthe whole cost of war. Now from my perspective Nojika did commit a terrorist attack and espionage and with an army off their close if they start asking for some they will probably get whats coming to them. Form the point of view that i went in was to get ri dof Lucifer, and that salreayd a huge cost to you, the other nations may take a differnt view. The only person with a solid claim to get somthing is Vilita, you may want to sort somthing out, also from the new buffer republic money from that should go to Vilita.

Good to see some peace at last.
Tachbe
Emperor
Quote Post

Posted: May 23 2004, 01:29 PM
PMEmail Poster

Oh and can Sol expression sy if he minds the extension?
Tachbe
Emperor
Quote Post

Posted: May 23 2004, 07:44 PM
PMEmail Poster

Soul Expression approves of the extension, though unexpected and unplanned for.
That many refugees to take care of and structures to rebuild. Food supplies have to be brought in as well as medical services have to be provided. We hope we will be able to manage this situation.

Soul Expression wishes to express it's rejoycement at the end of hostilities and would like to commend those that acted with reason.

Soul Expression extends its diplomatic arm to the peoples of NA. As a sign of good faith towards favorable relations in the future, Soul Expression would like to build its 1st embassy in NA. Please respond to let us know if this is satisfactory and acceptable to you.

We believe the Lucifer project is yet another testament to human ingenuity and should not be totally discarded. It may yet reveal itsellf to be useful in discovereing and developping more prectical technologies, like the v2 rocket eventually led to the space shuttle.

Soul Expression is diverting $500 000 000 to the international aid fund to help with post war trauma(health care, rebuilding, etc...).

Soul Expression
Royal Scribe
Quote Post

Posted: May 23 2004, 08:08 PM
PMEmail Poster

You are approved to build your first embassy in Novus Atlantica.

:Praetor Alonius Patricus
Nova Roma
Fortified Caesar
Quote Post

Posted: May 23 2004, 08:09 PM
PMEmail Poster

Wrong thread!! Hohoho!

This post has been edited by Novus Atlantica on May 23 2004, 08:26 PM
Nova Roma
Fortified Caesar
Quote Post

Posted: May 23 2004, 09:33 PM
PMEmail Poster

Soul Expression is pleased and honored to be granted tis opportunity. We will leave to your capable decision making, the location of 1st consular endeavor. We ask only that it be conveniently situated as to make pursuing relations between our nations, easier.

We will also leave up to you, to determine any limits to the amount of personel we can station there.

As our 1st official diplomatic gesture towards Novus Atlantica, we would like to contribute assistance in humanitarian aid, rebuilding of essential services and reconstruction of war torn areas.
Soul Expression
Royal Scribe
Quote Post

Posted: May 23 2004, 10:05 PM
PMEmail Poster

Aren't we kind of jumping the gun...don't think Xile has withdrawn...
Abattoir
Pinprick of Apathy
Quote Post

AOLMSNTop

Posted: May 24 2004, 12:32 AM
PMEmail Poster

Well, seeing as Soul Expression is at war with noone and Novus Atlantica is cooperating, I cant think of a better time than now to start renewing diplomatic ties.. Xile is an issue we cannot approach half way into its history. the moment NA decided to disarm, it began a new phase, one we would like to participate in. When Xile will have turned to the next chapter of its history, maybe be will be there as well.
Soul Expression
Royal Scribe
Quote Post

Posted: May 24 2004, 05:52 AM
PMEmail Poster

Revan sat at his desk monitoring communiques to and from the regional emmissaries... A line of one caught his attention:

"...the moment NA decided to disarm,..."

He chuckled "Yes... when Novus Atlantica decided to... disarm..."

He got up and walked the length of the Grand Chamber to the door and proceeded down the Federal Walk of the Citadel. He reached an elevator gaurded by two Sardaukar and gave them a nod, they opened its doors and Revan stepped in, the Sardaukar followed.

45 levels down the elevator came to a stop and opened, Revan stepped out and admired the research lab/command center.

"Simply fascinating..."

Near the back center of the room stood against the wall a great circle, a lab technician came up to Revan and whispered something, Revan nodded and proceeded to the circle.

The technician hit a few keys on his computer and the great thing came to life, it spun about and seemed to lock onto different symbols and lit up like some kind of giant flashing light bulb. After 9 turns it came to a stop and a great burst of black light and energy ripped from the circle and came within a few inches from Revan's face, the energy as quickly as it shot forward was pulled back and Revan stepped into the now still pool of light.

Almost as soon as he had stepped in, he stepped out onto the soft grasses of Alpha Site, in the distance he saw the excellent results of LUCIFER test Phase-IV, as it crushed down a towering mountain to a few feet of rubble.

"Disarmed indeed..."

This post has been edited by Novus Atlantica on May 24 2004, 02:16 PM
Nova Roma
Fortified Caesar
Quote Post

Posted: May 24 2004, 11:00 AM
PMEmail Poster

For the record Tachbe now at nuteral standing. Her army is being reformed into a strict defnece and peackeeping force. Tachbe wishes no more wars upon her nation so has left AORDO (RP only) and wishes to make clear that the country will only defend herself if directly attacked. Though we do support council desisions and ecconomic sanctions should be placed upon those breaking regional law.
Tachbe
Emperor
Quote Post

Posted: May 24 2004, 11:10 AM
PMEmail Poster

PM Jon Wyvern: Since it is clear that the nation of Novus Atlantica has no intentions of complying with the terms of the truce, I want to make it abundantly clear, that I will do whatever is necessary to protect my people and Aethyrea from any foreign acts of aggression taken against our nation.
Aethyrea
Dedicated Scribe
Quote Post

AOLTop

Posted: May 24 2004, 02:17 PM
PMEmail Poster

TO: Jon Wyvern

Prime Minister, by whatever do you mean when you say my nation is not in compliance with the terms of truce?

Unless you have such proof of my non-compliance, it would be wise to refrain from making such presumptious statements.

Nova Roma
Fortified Caesar
Quote Post

Topic OptionsReply to this topicMake a quick replyStart new topic
Pages: (3) [1] 2 3 

[ Script Execution time: 0.0169 ]   [ 14 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

-->