Start new topic
[OOC:] Any interest in a Kleptochase tournament?
Posted: Aug 12 2006, 11:34 PM
PMEmail Poster

So, I'm sitting here playing with R, and somehow I end up with what might be a reasonable Kleptochase simulator. Now I have no idea what Az was going to do with his sport, but it might be interesting to try to have a tournament if people would like (feel free to slap down and call me an idiot for ruining your plans, Az, if you had any already smile.gif)

I do have some ideas of how the tournament would work, but I'll only go into detail if there is interest....
Winchestia
Scribe in Training
Quote Post

Posted: Aug 13 2006, 12:43 AM
PMEmail Poster

I'm heading in that direction. I'd like there to be a few more countries to sign up before I host an international competition. At some point I'd like to start simulating the actual tournament season, like in golf. But at this point there are still only four countries who have expressed interest:

Winchestia, Miceland, Bazalonia and Milchama. Considering that those four countries are just learning and as such can't compete at the Az-cz level it's not enough yet to run a tournament. I'd like to get a few more interested nations before trying to run a tournament.

As for your simulation program, please PM me with info about it. I've been looking at Casari's scorinating for one of the track events, but I'm unclear how to get it working for Kleptochase. If anybody is willing to help me make a kleptochase scorinator I would be greatly interested.

I definitely do want Kleptochase to be a competitive sport. I'm designing more and more of the background all the time, but opening it up to AO and then to greater NS is definitely something I would like to do.
Az-cz
Senator in Training
Quote Post

Posted: Aug 13 2006, 03:27 AM
PMEmail Poster

being the player behind 2 of the nations that actually has Kleptochase therefore 50% of the non-Az-Cz Kleptochase nations then I saw go for it....

This might be the first time that I might ever play against myself tongue.gif
Bazalonia
Eating A Bazalope Burger
Quote Post

Posted: Aug 13 2006, 09:56 AM
PMEmail Poster

Well, it figures that you would want to play with yourse...ahhhhhhh

(The operators of this computer wish to apologize for the sheer lameness of the above post, and wish to state such things will not happen in the future)
Winchestia
Scribe in Training
Quote Post

Posted: Aug 13 2006, 12:23 PM
PMEmail Poster

OOC: Winchestia and I are working on a scorinator for Kleptochase. As soon as that is set up we'll progress in the direction of actually arranging a competition. If you are interested please consider this a pre-sign up thread.
Az-cz
Senator in Training
Quote Post

Topic OptionsReply to this topicMake a quick replyStart PollStart new topic

[ Script Execution time: 0.0165 ]   [ 14 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

-->