Start new topic
Nojikian Spies Captured In Orichalc....
Posted: May 9 2004, 03:13 PM
PMEmail Poster

17:25; Orichalc, Capital City of Novus Atlantica; Technocon Military Research Lab;

A desk rat sat at his computer station, drinking a cup of coffee when a red light blinked on his screen. "Sir, we have confirmed targets on motion trackers in Omega sector; Reading two targets. Damn, they stopped moving, switching to electromagnetic tracking."

The security chief looked at the screen. "They're lit up like Christmas trees in EM tracking; Get security teams Alpha through Charlie down there and lock the labs down."

Klaxons wailed and three security teams moved in to the locked down lab. Alpha team secured door B2, Beta team door B1, and Charlie moved in through door B3; The room was dark, the lights cut, they switched to EM tracking, but the room was clear.

"They're right on top of you Charlie get 'em!!" shouted the desk rat.

"Negative control, no contacts here we'r......" Charlie team leader dropped to the floor, writhing as his body pulsed with electricity. "Damnit! Turn on flashlights, Benson drop some flares!!" yelled the Lieutenant, second in command. But it was to no use, a second team member dropped to the floor, and then a third. It was only Benson and the LT left standing in the darkness.

"Get out of here Benson, the Halon release is jammed, I'll have to get it manually."

Benson fired the last of his flares at the ceiling and rushed out of the room. The LT ran towards the emergency glass, shattered it with his fist and pulled the lever.

The doors hermetically sealed and halon gas pumped into the room, the LT choked then passed out. The spies scrambled to the vents but they too were locked. After 3 minutes, the room was devoid of all oxygen, six bodies lay on the floor.

Alpha team (the only team with oxygen masks at the time) opened the sealed doors and rushed in and carried the bodies out into the corridor. Those shot by the spies were dead, the LT and the spies themselves needed air or they would die. Alpha and Beta team medics performed CPR, but the LT was lost.

The Technocon Security Chief had the desk rat zoom in on the spies' bodies, he zoomed in to the insignia one of their suits, then to one of the spies hands, he was clutching a data disk. "Nojikans..." He muttered.

"Strip them of their suits, throw them in sector A9, and contact the Imperator, we have a situation."

With that the orders were carried out, and Imperator Revan Uvirith was on the line with a security chief of the government endorsed military tech lab.

"Why is it that you must disturb me in my hour of study?"

"Imperator, I hope you will forgive me for disturbing you, but the reason I have done so is because we have been infiltrated by Nojikian spies and they have stolen valuable data on our Lucifier program. Luckily, these spies were neutralized before they could escape, we are detaining them now."

"I will contact the Nojikan embassy right away, the Lucifer project cannot be upset, a detachment of Marines will help to secure your facility until the project is finished." With that, the Imperator cut the connection and rang the Nojikian embassy line.

"Imperator, is there a problem?"

"You know full well what the problem is, you have 24 hours to get out of Novus Atlantica and inform your government that your espionage attempt has failed. Any further hostile action will result in a declaration of war on the Nojikian nation."

This post has been edited by Novus Atlantica on May 16 2004, 11:14 AM
Nova Roma
Fortified Caesar
Quote Post

Posted: May 10 2004, 10:29 AM
PMEmail Poster

OFFICIAL STATEMENT FOR GENERAL RELEASE
FROM THE CABINET OFFICE - TACBE-ORWELL FEDERAL GOVERNMENT

THE PREMIERES GOVERNMENT HAS BEEN INFORMED OF THE BREAK DOW OF RELATIONS BETWEEN THE FEDERATION OF NOVUS ATLANTICA AND THE ARMED REPUBLIC OF NOJIKA. THE TACHBE GOVERNMENT WOULD LIKE TO EXPRESS ITS CONCERNS IN THE DEVELOPMENTS AND IS OFFERING TO MEDIATE IF NECESSARY. THE GOVERNMENT IS AWAITING OFFICAL RELEASE FROM THE RESPECTIVE GOVERNMENTS.
ANY EMBASSY STAFF ARE ALLOWED TO LEAVE THE TWO NATIONS IF THEY WISH BUT NO OFFICIAL WITHDRAWAL WILL TAKE PLACE.
AS AORDO CHIEF TACBE IS CALLING A CONVENING OF AORDO NATIONS AND THE FIRST ASSEMBLY ON THE REGIONAL COUNCIL AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

FULL STATEMENT WILL FOLLOW

This post has been edited by Tachbe on May 10 2004, 10:30 AM
Tachbe
Emperor
Quote Post

Posted: May 10 2004, 09:09 PM
PMEmail Poster

There is no need for mediation Tachbe. Nojikia has had 24 hours to consider a course of action.

They will be given another 24 before Nojikian citizens are removed from Novus Atlantica and the embassy is shut down. Novus Atlantean cruise missiles are targetting key industrial and military buildings of Nojikia as we speak and await my command to fire.

It is apparent that Nojikia has underestimated the value of the Lucifer project. I can only hope they will respond soon, or I may have to launch a retalitory strike.

For the good of Novus Atlantica and all of Atlantian Oceania, the Lucifer project must not be disturbed. Such incompetence such as Nojikia demonstrated will not be tolerated.

:Imperator Revan Uvirith
Nova Roma
Fortified Caesar
Quote Post

Posted: May 10 2004, 10:29 PM
PMEmail PosterUsers Website

OOC

I havn't RPed in a good while, so bare with me. Also, I'll play along, but I am curious as to why I of all people was targeted to have spies after the lucifer project. Ah well...

IC

In a transmission sent to the government of Novus Atlantica; the head of the Nojikan state has stated the following;

"Our dearest neighbors, by no means has our nation meant, in any way, no harm or any means to dissolve your great nation. I have ordered the immediate evacuation of two more small bands of spies, these twelve Nojikans are, as of this moment, being removed from Novus Atlantica.

I would also like to assure Novus Atlantica and the rest of the region, that Nojika recieved no transmissions and no data from their operations to uncover the truth behind the Lucifer Project. Though there are no ways by which I can prove that this is true, I would be willing to allow inspections completed by fellow nations within Atlantian Oceania.

As stated, Nojika has underestimated the power of the Atlantian Oceania nations and we understand the importance of the Lucifer Project as well as the importance behind it's secrecy."

Finally, as requested, Nojika has notified all government officials that our undercover operations within Novus Atlantica have been a complete failure.

Please accept my apologies, as Nojika in fact, meant no harm to any nation within Atlantian Oceania."
Nojika
Senator in Training
Quote Post

Integrity Messenger IMAOLYahooMSNTop

Posted: May 11 2004, 03:52 AM
PMEmail Poster

There has been public outcry in Samonina's main cities at the discovery of Nojikian spies in Novus Atlantica. The people of Samonina are shocked that anyone could do such a thing to a fellow nation in this region. Nojikians are being snubbed and abused in the street, and it is all the Samoninian government can do to stop a full scale riot breaking out in and around the embassies and Nojikian populated areas.
The Samoninian Government urges the Nojikian government to sort itself out and apologise to Novus Atlantica profusely, if only for the sake of its own people, and to return peace to the streets of Paddyton and other major Samoninian cities.

This issue brings to light an even greater problem. I know the Novus Atlantica had insisted there is no need for action, but the Samoninian Government agrees with the Tachbian. The coucil should be called as soon as is possible to reach a conclusion on what should be done in the even of spies being found, and whether we really need to spy on our neihbours in the first place. Nojika's behaviour is very questsionable.
Samonina
Experienced Senator
Quote Post

AOLMSNTop

Posted: May 12 2004, 01:07 PM

ooc:
RESPONSE: (Vilita)
...Just look at the proximity of your two nations, I'm sure that has something to do with it

ic:

The Colony of Vilita, and the Vilita Orbital Intelligence Agency, held a conference today in the capitol city of Lopinka regarding the Nojikan Spy dissemation.

....le all initial indications are that the Nojikan spies have indeed failed to accrue any details of the projects on going in Novus Atlantica, We feel that threats of this nature can not go unresolved, especially among up and coming nations such as those in question. Therefore, The Vilitan government has supported a decision, based on the open invitation of the Nojikan Government, to send an inspection team to the Nojika Mainland to investigate further into the matter. VOIA is currently receiving it's final orders, and are expected to arrive in Nojika no later than 22:00 hours tonight. More details will be provided as they arrive. Thank you for your t....
Vilita
Founder
Quote Post

ICQAOLYahooMSNTop

Posted: May 12 2004, 01:16 PM
PMEmail Poster

OCC: are you two going to give a full statement on your governments intentions?
IC:

The Federation of Tachbe kindly requests that members of the Tachbian government from the embassy in Nojikia accompany Vilitas delegation so a full international presence is available.

This post has been edited by Tachbe on May 12 2004, 01:17 PM
Tachbe
Emperor
Quote Post

Posted: May 12 2004, 01:17 PM

Vilita acknowledges that a team from the Tachbe federation should join the VOIA investigation team within 24 hours of VOIA's arrival in Nojika.
Vilita
Founder
Quote Post

ICQAOLYahooMSNTop

Posted: May 12 2004, 06:39 PM
PMEmail Poster

... PRIORITY TRANSMISSION TO A.O.R.D.O. COUNCIL ...

SECURITY CODE: xrT56BETAgJ87
ENCRYPTION LEVEL: 9
SENDER: CONSUL DEVIATH FYR
NATION: NOVUS ATLANTICA

... TERRORIST ATTACK IN PRAETONIA, NOVUS ATLANTICA ...

... BIOLOGICAL DEVICE DETONATED IN PRAETONIAN STADIUM ...

... UNSURE OF AGENT USED ...

... STADIUM LOCKDOWN INTIATED FOLLOWING CRISIS CHARTER 13 ...

... THOUSANDS DEAD ...

... NOJIKIAN TERRORISTS CLAIM RESPONSIBILITY THROUGH VIDEO ...

... EXPLOSIVE DETONATED OUTSIDE OF THE CITADEL; IMPERATOR SAFE ...

... NOVUS ATLANTIAN NAVAL FLEET MOBILIZED ...

... AWAITING COUNSEL OF A.O.R.D.O. ...

This post has been edited by Novus Atlantica on May 14 2004, 04:26 PM
Nova Roma
Fortified Caesar
Quote Post

Posted: May 13 2004, 10:37 AM
PMEmail Poster

PRESS CONFRENCE EXTRACT: TACHBE EMBASSY IN NOVUS ATLANTICA

?The Tachbe?s government and people condemn the recent terrorist attack upon the democratic nation of Novus Atlantica. It does however not wish to see a conflict arise in the area and invites a delegation of both nations and any others who wish to come to a conference in our capital, Tabla.
I believe we can speak for the council that this attack upon Novus Atlantica was a horrific, unjustifiable attack upon a innocent civilian population. We demand that Nojkia explain itself and either confirm or deny its involvement.
AORDO troops are being mobilised however at this stage they will not take part in any military conflict, they are available for peacekeeping.
We hope both nations will be open in receiving the international delegations which will arrive shortly.
Tachbe
Emperor
Quote Post

Posted: May 13 2004, 05:29 PM
PMEmail Poster

To avoid being seen to be taking sides, Samoninas government has decided not to make an offial public statement at this point in time. It has however, reported its findings on the situation in Novus Atlantica to the regional council.
Samonina
Experienced Senator
Quote Post

AOLMSNTop

Posted: May 13 2004, 05:45 PM
PMEmail Poster

The delegation will be allowed to enter Novus Atlantica and will be shown the LUCIFER PROJECT.

There will be no recording devices of any type allowed into the PROJECT area and the delegation will be under the jurisdiction of the security teams of Nouvs Atlantica and will be subject to all security checks.

:CONSUL DEVIATH FYR
Nova Roma
Fortified Caesar
Quote Post

Posted: May 13 2004, 05:49 PM

Requarding the recent terrorist attacks and cells within Novus Atlanticaclaiming to be working for the Nojikan government, the Nojikan government has released a statement denying any involvment in the terrorst attacks and that the government had no knowledge of Nojikan terrorist organizations. The statements also mentions that it is willing to help to track down the terrorist organizations and punish them as needed. Nojika has also agreed to send ambassadors to meet with officials from Novus Atlantica and other nations in the region to discuss a resolution to the issue at hand.
Nojika
Senator in Training
Quote Post

Integrity Messenger IMAOLYahooMSNTop

Posted: May 14 2004, 01:16 PM
PMEmail Poster

21:00 - Region Council Chambers, Paddyton, Samonina.

?Mr Ambassador? I wasn?t aware any meeting was starting.? The Vilitan delegate said looking up from his papers. The room was dimly lit and apart form the two people was empty, Samonina?s capital lit up like a Christmas tree outside the huge triangular windows. The Tachbian ambassador closed the door behind him and walked towards the centre conference table.

?There isn?t. I have just received some reports from my government.? He walked round the table, the Vilitan was sitting in the centre PMC seat. The Tachbian ambassador took his seat at the end placing his papers at his desk. ?Apparently our agents operating in Novus Atlantica have been pulling up information, the whole situation right now seams a bit dubious. There looking for an excuse for a war. I take it your government has received similar information from your intelligence sources there.?

?We have. I didn?t know you had agents in there??

?Come on, it?s an intelligence playground. Look we have information that points towards a strong desire for a conflict with Nojika but nothing on this Lucifer project. You??

?No, we can?t get anyone in, must be why its so easy to get everywhere else. And we will probably get a show for our teams.?

?If the team doesn?t get anything useful, the council deserves to know what?s going on, especially if it can prompt a military conflict. We should share info and try to find out what?s actually going on.?

?I will have to check it by my government?

?Please do it quickly, time is of the essence, we can?t stop a conflict we know nothing about.?

EDIT: Note, joint between Tachbe and Vilita. And can somthing be done about the question marks thing?

This post has been edited by Tachbe on May 14 2004, 02:20 PM
Tachbe
Emperor
Quote Post

Posted: May 14 2004, 03:08 PM
PMEmail Poster

Time: 15:47

"Imperator... The polls have come in regarding our plan. You have the unanimous approval of the people."

"Impossible, SOMEONE always disagrees. How is it unanimous?"

"Imperator, the terrorist attack on Praetonia has united the citizens under us; we must act quickly before their anger fades."

"Right, how long before PROJECT LUCIFER is ready?"

"I'd say a few years before we can even begin to consider using it on the battlefield, the results so far have been... disastrous."

"What of the Delegation?"

"While we have let them witness the LUCIFER PROJECT we have kept the answers to the most obvious questions out of their reach. Notably, who will be in control of this weapon. We showed them the spies, their prison quarters, and what-not, I would say it went well."

"Any news on the recent terrorists?"

"Yes, actually we have captured several, they were trying to infiltrate the Technocon Inc. laboratories, of all the places, our security was tightest there after those spies got in. We have been... extracting... valuable information from these terrorists, most importantly who they are working for."

"And that would be?"

"Nojikia. They claimed to be paid by the government to get any information at all from us and to cause 'civil unrest' amongst the populace." It took us an unbearable amount of time and some unconventional methods to get this info from the man. They have all been trained against giving up secrets. They all have data pads with all relevant mission information that they erase before they get into the building, luckily we shot one dead before he even had the chance, I can't say the same about the others. We decoded it a little too late; it only told us what we already knew. But it will be good to show to the A.O.R.D.O to back up our claims that these terrorists are working for Nojikia."

"Excellent, then I imagine will we also have the unanimous support of the A.O.R.D.O then when I present to them my plan."

"I would hope so Imperator, if they don't... I'm not sure we could stand against them..."

"Indeed, we would not be able to do such a thing... yet... at least... We need powerful allies... Someone who can back us and will support us... Maybe someone in the Organization. I thank you for your time Consul."

With that Imperator Revan Uvirith walked from his meeting room into his chambers, closed the door, and began to meditate. He would need to clear his mind before taking any further action, a clouded mind could lead to fatal error, and it was too late in the game to make any mistakes.

This post has been edited by Novus Atlantica on May 14 2004, 04:28 PM
Nova Roma
Fortified Caesar
Quote Post

Topic OptionsReply to this topicMake a quick replyStart new topic
Pages: (5) [1] 2 3 ... Last »

[ Script Execution time: 0.0217 ]   [ 14 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

-->