Start new topic
Peace Talks
Posted: May 24 2004, 02:24 PM
PMEmail Poster

Jon Wyvern: I apologize for my impertinence. But stand by my statement that I will take any action to protect my country from outside threats.
Aethyrea
Dedicated Scribe
Quote Post

AOLTop

Posted: May 24 2004, 02:57 PM
PMEmail Poster

I think the int team to ovsersee their compliance with the regional ban on the technology will find anything meaningful, in the mean time I suggest you do refrain for now. And if officaly it turns out that NA has violate dthe peace treaty then it just shows how they intend to wage a war against other nations for reasons at this time compleatly incomprehensable. And if such reasons exist then they must be so misplaced that the attack upon the the nutural people of Lopinka was deliberatly aimed at the people. Of ocruse that cant be true, i am sure every attempt was made not to sqish allm those lives so I dont think they could be held in such a low regard as that. I am sure you are eager to prove Mr Wyvern wrong arn't you?
Tachbe
Emperor
Quote Post

Posted: May 24 2004, 03:13 PM
PMEmail Poster

Of course I am eager to prove Mr. Wyvern wrong, in fact I invite him (and an investigation team if he so wishes) to come to Novus Atlantica and inspect all of our research labs himself.

I have nothing to hide.

:Imperator Revan Uvirith
Nova Roma
Fortified Caesar
Quote Post

Posted: May 24 2004, 03:16 PM
PMEmail Poster

Jon Wyvern: I would be happy to participate in any inspection team, and accept such a gracious invitation.
Aethyrea
Dedicated Scribe
Quote Post

AOLTop

Posted: May 24 2004, 06:47 PM
PMEmail Poster

:: Transmission from Disputed Territories, East Xile ::
:: Recorded at Council Headquarters, 8:43pm ::

General Dorian: Xile will not be dismissed from international treaties. We will protect our interests with force if necessary. Any further attempts to seek peace without the inclusion of Xile in talks will be deemed a hostile attempt to undermine Xilian military prowess. This is a warning.
Xile
Punch-Drunk Psychosis
Quote Post

AOLTop

Posted: May 24 2004, 07:15 PM
PMEmail Poster

With the permission of Novus Atlantica, Soul Expression would send a team of observers in an attempt to learn more about the current situation.

The peoples of Soul Expression are in absolute agreement with the respected nation of Xile. No diplomatic proceedures should proceed without the great nation of Xile.
Soul Expression
Royal Scribe
Quote Post

Posted: May 24 2004, 07:16 PM
PMEmail PosterUsers Website

Agreed All Negotiations must be restructures to further address the specific needs of Nations such as Xile
Vilita
Founder
Quote Post

ICQAOLYahooMSNTop

Posted: May 24 2004, 07:17 PM
PMEmail Poster

The team from Soul Expression is granted access to Novus Atlantica, you are welcome any time.

:Praetor Alonius Patricus
Nova Roma
Fortified Caesar
Quote Post

Posted: May 24 2004, 07:30 PM
PMEmail Poster

Jon Wyvern: delighted to join the team.
Aethyrea
Dedicated Scribe
Quote Post

AOLTop

Posted: May 25 2004, 05:48 AM
PMEmail Poster

Xile, why exactly are you in the war, never got a straight answer.
Tachbe
Emperor
Quote Post

Posted: May 25 2004, 12:01 PM
PMEmail Poster

OOC: Was pretty sure I *tried* to cover this in the AORDO thread, but...

Xile was in the war to assert its military dominance and to gain from an alliance with Novus Atlantica in the form of land, money, and technology. This was part of my agreement to assist him. As my concerns are not being addressed, I am protesting these peace talks until I find some reward for my involvement. Therefore, until I am included I consider myself still at war with Nojika and all nations within the AORDO and in defence of Nojika. Due to this, hostilities may arise at any point of time, which undermines the entire peace process. I am remaining dormant at this point to see if the delegation works out this problem, but if not, I will resume my past stance.
Xile
Punch-Drunk Psychosis
Quote Post

AOLTop

Posted: May 25 2004, 12:12 PM
PMEmail Poster

You intended to get that from the war?! Interesting choice. So what exactly do you want from the peace talks exactly? Land you can get from normal expansion, more than your would probably get though war. Technology we could all get through the distrubution of Lucifer if people think the idea I put forward regarding multi-national civilian control is better than a ban and money, you normally lose that in wars and you have a great ecconomy. How much do you want?!
Tachbe
Emperor
Quote Post

Posted: May 25 2004, 04:44 PM
PMEmail Poster

Disregarding the sarcastic tone of that statement, and you may be thankful. As of right now I will claim no land, except the land I reoccupied that I gave to Salmantic in a previous treaty. Also, I do not think Nojika should be granted land from the war, seeing as they were only defending their nation, and not trying to capture territory at all. Once these problems are addresses, I will have no trouble withdrawing my troops.
Xile
Punch-Drunk Psychosis
Quote Post

AOLTop

Posted: May 25 2004, 05:16 PM
PMEmail Poster

You claimed the island and half a block. technicly thats 2 expansions.

And did you actualy answer the question. What do you want from the peace treaty, bullet points maybe?

And Nojika was granted land as they lost some to NA which they were entitled to.
Tachbe
Emperor
Quote Post

Posted: May 25 2004, 06:03 PM
PMEmail Poster

Okay then, I have already withdrawn from the island, so scratch that expansion.

What I want from the treaty...
  • The captured land I regained from Salmantic
  • Absolutely nothing else

Now it's in bullet form.
Xile
Punch-Drunk Psychosis
Quote Post

AOLTop

Topic OptionsReply to this topicMake a quick replyStart new topic
Pages: (3) 1 [2] 3 

[ Script Execution time: 0.0220 ]   [ 14 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

-->