Start new topic
Hello!
Posted: Dec 9 2006, 01:14 AM
PMEmail Poster

Hello, I am The Mispelled Nashun of The Iroqouis, and I am from the Alliance of Capitalists, Conservatives, and Economic Libertarians. I've come to you partly because your region was on the spotlight today and mostly because I would like to trade embassies. I am ACCEL's Secretary of World Affairs, and it is my job to go around and get the word out to other regions, and basically just have good fun talking with other regions. Atlantian Oceania has been contacted because I think both our parties could benefit from formal relations. I hope to get to know you guys, and have spirited conversation in the future!

ACCEL's Forum
The Iroqouis
Inexperienced
Quote Post

AOLTop

Posted: Dec 11 2006, 06:23 AM
PMEmail Poster

I assure you, this isn't spam! Please respond!
The Iroqouis
Inexperienced
Quote Post

AOLTop

Posted: Dec 11 2006, 07:19 AM
PMEmail PosterUsers Website

Hello, you lot from the ACCEL came a-knocking a while ago and the response you got was... well... similar to this one.

As a region we tend to just RP within ourselves, and few of us RP on the main NS forums in anything other than sports threads.
Starblaydia
Also available in purple
Quote Post

MSNTop

Posted: Dec 12 2006, 12:38 AM
PMEmail Poster

I would follow up by adding that many of the RPs are the few of the same nations. Many post occasionally; some lurk (such as myself I'm sorry to say at this point); others join the region, click on the issues, logout, and continue the rest of their day.
However, judging from the war that's going on in other nations of the region, if you prefer to wake up with an imperial army invading your country/region/etc., then by all means, please ask various nations to join whatever your group is!
95X-Scottfire
Senator in Training
Quote Post

Posted: Dec 13 2006, 03:05 AM
PMEmail Poster

Actually, I just want to trade embassies, so we can trade info and tell each other about ourselves, make updates on how our parties are faring ect. But if that's not what y'all do, it's cool.
The Iroqouis
Inexperienced
Quote Post

AOLTop

Posted: Dec 13 2006, 08:49 PM
PMEmail Poster

My comment was actually a lame attempt at humor towards Starblaydia's comments, and simultaneous involvement in a rather large regional war.
95X-Scottfire
Senator in Training
Quote Post

Posted: Dec 14 2006, 03:08 AM
PMEmail PosterUsers Website

I think lame is the key word in that post, Scott tongue.gif
Starblaydia
Also available in purple
Quote Post

MSNTop

Topic OptionsReply to this topicMake a quick replyStart new topic

[ Script Execution time: 0.0175 ]   [ 13 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]