Start new topic
Falcon sets sights on Diamindokere
Posted: Sep 26 2005, 03:25 PM
PMEmail PosterUsers Website

King Falcon read the report from the Ministry of Howshinge (The minister was a Monty Python fan) and sighed. Despite the firmly held theorem that the entire world's population could live in an area the approximate size of Nova Roma and UT-22, people were demanding more space. He sighed again, and turned on his Alienware. Opening up Firefox, he thought carefully, and keyed in "http://www.unitednations.gov" And entered the "National Leaders Only" tab. Carefully keying in his 50-figure algorithmically-created code, he brought up the International Index and searched for Diamindokere. Falcon grinned in delight. Diamindokere had been expunged from the "UN Significant Nations" Database. Invasion was justifiable. He grinned again, and sent for Commander Hack, who was known affectionately to his enemies as "His Highness's War Bitch."

Hack arrived a few minutes later, still sponging seawater from his uniform. Apparently he had only got back from an anticlimatic action in Lidium. "Commander," Said Falcon, "It's been a while since we invaded anyone. How do you fancy heading up the invasion of Diamindokere?" Hack grinned for the first time since he had got on the submarine in Lidium.
"Sure!"
"Excellent. You are authorised to use every regiment in the army, except each city's reserves. Yet. You have carte blanche for everything in the FN and RFAF. Go kick some ass."

OOC: Any objections?
Falcania
Winging It Since 2004
Quote Post

Posted: Sep 26 2005, 03:27 PM

OOC: This is what I said in the map thread:

Falcania: Diamindokere is radioactive from all the nuclear waste stored there. I hope that your people are resistant to radiation. wink.gif
Lamoni
Democratic Maniac
Quote Post

AOLYahooMSNTop

Posted: Sep 26 2005, 03:28 PM
PMEmail Poster

OOC: Diamindokere is property of Crystilakere, so Sarzonia would not look favourably upon such and advance.

Unless Crys is leaving the region, I'd probably have to oppose that advance. And if Crys were leaving, I'd be eyeing it myself if it weren't all radioactive waste.

This post has been edited by Sarzonia on Sep 26 2005, 03:28 PM
Sarzonia
It's all about the Navy.
Quote Post

Posted: Sep 26 2005, 03:31 PM

OOC: Diamindokere is deadened in NS atm, as far as I know.

Edit: Yep, there is no Diamandokere. Besides, this will bring us closer together.

This post has been edited by Falcania on Sep 26 2005, 03:33 PM
Falcania
Winging It Since 2004
Quote Post

Posted: Sep 26 2005, 03:35 PM

QUOTE (Falcania @ Sep 26 2005, 08:31 PM)
OOC: Diamindokere is deadened in NS atm, as far as I know.

Edit: Yep, there is no Diamandokere. Besides, this will bring us closer together.

I don't actually know the correct spelling - could be any variation of 'Diamond' 'o/i/a' 'kere' - and as you've spelt it two different ways in one post, you might easilly have got it wrong both times, it is an odd name.

Best to TG Crys and check first.
Starblaydia
Also available in purple
Quote Post

MSNTop

Posted: Sep 26 2005, 03:37 PM

I just cheated and looked the the UN's listings for liberalness. No Diamindokere, Diamandokere, Diamandakere or any variations on that spelling. Therefore, either the nation is no more, in which case I have just as much right as Sarz grabbing Chacor, or they have left the AO, which means their citizens have packed up shop and left.
Falcania
Winging It Since 2004
Quote Post

Posted: Sep 26 2005, 03:42 PM

Therefore, either the nation is no more, in which case I have just as much right as Sarz grabbing Chacor...

We didn't say you didnt have a right to claim it

...or they have left the AO, which means their citizens have packed up shop and left.

What you have failed to realise is that there was an AO puppet region where all AO puppets were supposed to reside. To make things easier, we moved all those puppets to AO, and D(a/i/o)(a/i/o)m(a/i/o)nd(a/i/o)kere wasnt one that was moved, afaik.
Starblaydia
Also available in purple
Quote Post

MSNTop

Posted: Sep 26 2005, 03:44 PM

OOC: Just put it in easy, moronic terms for me.

Can I do this?
Falcania
Winging It Since 2004
Quote Post

Posted: Sep 26 2005, 03:45 PM

I'd prefer you confirm with Crys that

1) the correct spelling
and
2) that it is dead

But sure, knock yourself out. Both metaphorically and literally wink.gif
Starblaydia
Also available in purple
Quote Post

MSNTop

Posted: Sep 26 2005, 03:49 PM

*TG's Crys.*

OOC: This will leap off on saturday, or when I get confirmation from Crystilakere, whichever is shorter.
Falcania
Winging It Since 2004
Quote Post

Posted: Sep 26 2005, 03:55 PM

OOC:

1. The correct spelling is: Diamindokere
2. Star and I would still prefer you get a response from Crys, first
3. Diamindokere is dead
Lamoni
Democratic Maniac
Quote Post

AOLYahooMSNTop

Posted: Sep 26 2005, 03:55 PM

After Lamoni and I have played Holmes and Watson (dunno who was who, though), we figure that 'Diamindokere' was the correct spelling (as written out by Crys a number of times) and that it doesn't exist on NS.net any more.

So go for your irradiated life biggrin.gif
Starblaydia
Also available in purple
Quote Post

MSNTop

Posted: Sep 26 2005, 04:23 PM

OOC: Told you.

IC: Falcon finished the phone call and dialled Hack, who was on another honest-to-gods submarine. "Yes, your highness?"

"Take back most of the army. Expect no resistance from Diamindokere. I don't think anyone's going to oppose us, they all think it's an irradiated hellhole. They don't know Falcanians."

OOC: I expect an appropriate modification to the map. Oh, and in the FT era, historians will note this moment as key in Falcanian development, when the combination of nuclear waste and diet of falcon cause the falcanians mutate into avian creatures, later hailed as the first alien offshoot of earth (Homo Sapiens Peregrinus).
Falcania
Winging It Since 2004
Quote Post

Posted: Sep 29 2005, 03:11 PM
PMEmail Poster

ooc: I dislike your position, comrade. Maybe we can talk this over another time when my emotions are not so escalated?.

ic: we will resist.

for about an hour, then get back to our mining and let you have the island. its beyond destroyed thanks to military use anyway

This post has been edited by Crystilakere on Sep 29 2005, 03:12 PM
Crystilakere
Royal Scribe
Quote Post

Posted: Sep 29 2005, 03:51 PM

Mining of Diamindokere will cease immediately or we will tactically bomb the mines. You have been warned. Cease mining operations.
Falcania
Winging It Since 2004
Quote Post

Topic OptionsReply to this topicMake a quick replyStart PollStart new topic
Pages: (2) [1] 2 

[ Script Execution time: 0.0179 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

-->