Start new topic
Regional Map 5.1
Posted: Jun 3 2020, 08:52 PM
PMEmail Poster

By seeing that my spot right by tropicorp won’t fit well with my nation I am doing a new claim.
Abaracadabara

Capital City: Gold Coast

Info: Northwest Kalactin is a nation of 20 million people, the nation has many major city’s with hockey teams in them. The largest cities are Gold Coast, Coffs Harbour And Kempsey the capital and largest city in the nation is Gold Coast. The climate is hot with the summer temperatures getting up to about 110 Fahrenheit at the highest and winter temperatures go down to about 50 at the lowest. The nation plays host to many domestic sports leagues across many different sports including Hockey, Soccer, Basketball, Rugby and many more.

I would like a spot on the other side of Calania kind of in between the Euran area and Baker Park.
Northwest Kalactin
Inexperienced
Quote Post

MSNTop

Posted: Jun 16 2020, 10:24 PM
PMEmail Poster

Abracadabra, folks!

Considering that I've met the one month residence criteria and also having some RP connections with certain nations such as Québec, Caracas, etc. I'd like to claim the empty spot south of Royal Kingdom of Québec. The territory claimed is in solid yellow.

user posted image

Thanks, beforehand.
Huayramarca
Inexperienced
Quote Post

Posted: Jun 26 2020, 12:45 AM
PMEmail Poster

https://i.imgur.com/4YxZKu7.png my claim

INFO COMING SOON

This post has been edited by The Jovannic on Jun 26 2020, 12:46 AM
The Jovannic
Inexperienced
Quote Post

Posted: Jun 26 2020, 05:57 PM
PMEmail Poster

QUOTE (The Jovannic @ Jun 26 2020, 01:45 AM)
https://i.imgur.com/4YxZKu7.png my claim

INFO COMING SOON

That's an objection for a few reasons:

1) You didn't read the first post of the thread.
2) It overlaps with the claims immediately above yours
3) That's way too big of a claim for a new nation. Not that you have to be a tiny island, but nations that are that big on the map have RPed their way there, typically.

Definitely happy to have you on Calania, but you'll need to rethink the claim, IMO.
Legalese
Back in Black
Quote Post

AOLTop

Posted: Jun 26 2020, 05:59 PM
PMEmail Poster

QUOTE (Northwest Kalactin @ Jun 3 2020, 08:52 PM)
By seeing that my spot right by tropicorp won’t fit well with my nation I am doing a new claim.
Abaracadabara

Capital City: Gold Coast

Info: Northwest Kalactin is a nation of 20 million people, the nation has many major city’s with hockey teams in them. The largest cities are Gold Coast, Coffs Harbour And Kempsey the capital and largest city in the nation is Gold Coast. The climate is hot with the summer temperatures getting up to about 110 Fahrenheit at the highest and winter temperatures go down to about 50 at the lowest. The nation plays host to many domestic sports leagues across many different sports including Hockey, Soccer, Basketball, Rugby and many more.

I would like a spot on the other side of Calania kind of in between the Euran area and Baker Park.

Just to make this a bit more clear, I have some land on the coast. My capital is in the far North of the nation in the coast of the ocean.
Northwest Kalactin
Inexperienced
Quote Post

MSNTop

Posted: Jul 24 2020, 10:50 PM
PMEmail Poster

Abracadabra!
https://i.imgur.com/xuuO0RL.png
Capital City: Jovannica (The giant dot on the map)

Info: The Empire of the Jovannic has a population of 26 million, with 6.1 million in Jovannica, 4.5 in Golda and 4.2 in Horimat, the three largest cities. The climate is tropical in the south but much cooler temperatures in the north east regions. The Island of Hong is another Tropical place. In the summer, highest temperatures are at about 31 degrees Celsius and 23 degrees celsius in winter seasons. There is an obscure ski resort on the mountain of Gyse, the only place with ample snow in The Jovannic. The military comprises of about 1.1% of the population. The most popular sports in The Jovannic are Football, Hockey and Badminton, among others. Full Factbook is coming soon.
The Jovannic
Inexperienced
Quote Post

Posted: Aug 11 2020, 02:42 AM
PMEmail Poster

With Cyanea’s pending revamp, I think it’s a good opportunity to give Saltstead a refresh. The map below helpfully features Såutsteid’s fully Anglicised name, as well as the glorious Saltsteadish tricolour. Furthermore, the capital Ashwell has been moved to the coast near to the island of Asterholm.
user posted image

A factbook can be accessed here and Abracadabra Alakazam. <3
Soltsteed
Inexperienced
Quote Post

Posted: Aug 29 2020, 06:32 PM
PMEmail Poster

claim
national information (in my BoF RP line)

I'd like the above claim (ideally in dark red or dark blue). The two capital cities are Acqui Bollente (on the left) and Villeneuve (on the right). Abracadabra!

This post has been edited by Savigliane on Aug 29 2020, 06:45 PM
Savigliane
Two. Two.
Quote Post

Posted: Sep 11 2020, 08:14 PM
PMEmail Poster

Abracadabra!

Name: The Unbidden Free Republic of Yesopalitha
Claim: The Island to the Southwest of Chromatika
Requested Color (If possible): Yellow
Capital: Freedom's Altar
Information Posts: 1 2 3
Chromatika
Inexperienced
Quote Post

Posted: Sep 14 2020, 03:46 PM
PMEmail Poster

Nation name: Pluvia and the Saxean Isles

Map Claim: https://i.imgur.com/LV5HEBU.jpg?1 (area bordered in black pencil) plus the two small islands south of it.

National information:https://www.nationstates.net/nation=pluvia_and_the_saxean_isles/detail=factbook/id=1282550

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=pluvia_...book/id=1282545

Pluvia and the Saxean Isles
Inexperienced
Quote Post

Posted: Oct 8 2020, 11:20 PM
PMEmail Poster

Abracadabra

After several times I keep forgetting to post a map claim for ANM, here it is:

user posted image

Capital City should be named Joshuyo.

National Information: http://www.3wideracing.com/forums/index.ph...t=0&#entry24418

Nation Flag:
user posted image

I have participated in the previous AOCAF Cup held in Farfadillis/Krytenia as well as sporadic appearances in NSSCRA 9.

This post has been edited by Aji No Moto on Oct 9 2020, 12:01 AM
Aji No Moto
Two. Two.
Quote Post

Posted: Oct 9 2020, 07:00 PM
PMEmail Poster

Abracadabra, et cetera.

This post links to the laatest post in my "Ibixan Pieces" storyline, which involves the following map claim:

user posted image

Areas in darker cyan are parts of Krytenia that are a correction of where my nation was ported onto Druida's old borders when I moved to the West Bekk that I've never got round to sorting. Area in green is actual Ibixa, with capital city Altoro (aka Istanbull) also marked.
Krytenia
Now With Added Bekk!
Quote Post

YahooMSNTop

Posted: Nov 22 2020, 06:59 PM
PMEmail Poster

Nation Name: Netop
Info:https://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=1465778Info
Capital: Foster please put it on the Northern most island (the largest)

This post has been edited by Netop on Nov 22 2020, 07:00 PM
Netop
One Post Wonder
Quote Post

Posted: Nov 25 2020, 12:56 AM
PMEmail Poster

Abaracadabara! Yes, it's been that long since I made my map claim. Now, here it is. I'm going to make my map claim.

Actually, it's more of a map 'reclaim'. Since I decided to reclaim Tomikosan and turn into Khytonya, as marked by the black circle here.

user posted image

As for my capital Honeport, it should be located nearby the river, on the left side of the land.

And if you can, colour it royal blue.
Khytonya
Two. Two.
Quote Post

Posted: Feb 5 2021, 05:36 AM
PMEmail PosterUsers Website

Hi, I've returned after a long absence, so I'd like to reclaim my former territory please.
Bettia
We don't do defence
Quote Post

AOLYahooTop

Topic OptionsClosed TopicMake a quick replyStart PollStart new topic
Pages: (3) 1 [2] 3 

[ Script Execution time: 0.0168 ]   [ 13 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]

-->