Start new topic
AOCL XVIII Signups
Posted: Apr 26 2015, 10:37 AM
PMEmail Poster

user posted image

Champions from any nation in the AO with a scorinated league are welcomed to compete in the Eighteenth edition of the Atlantian Oceania Champions League. Please provide a link the final table or scorinated results. Entries without a currently scorinated season may be denied entry. The bidding the the Final can be done here, with the following form to be used. The provisional cutoff for submissions are the day of the UICA Champions Cup Final.

Sample Stadium (Cap:XX,XXX), Exampleville, Sampleland
And a brief summary of the stadium here of why it should be the Final site.

Entrants: 22/??
Jungle Strike FC (VIL) [title holders]
Raynor City United (VAL)
Batal (IBX)
Hastmead Diamante (OSR)
Communas Cougars (LGL)
Iskara Daii (STB)
1830 Cathair (AUD)
Magnaeus City (TCU)
Krsthaven (SEM)
SC Oceanside (NFX)
St Albans City FC (GWA)
VfB München 1900 (FLW)
Skyline United (MNG)
Avidia United (KRY)
Mallox (COS)
TwinTower Transit (HIH)
La Nueva Avenida (FFD)
Montreal Koreana (QUE)
Carter FC (JSY)
Cednia Beach AFC (TUR)
Atletico Gonzales (PSL)
Porto Velho (USI)

This post has been edited by Valanora on May 20 2015, 07:11 PM
Valanora
a.k.a Elves Security Forces
Quote Post

Posted: May 7 2015, 01:17 PM
PMEmail Poster

Mallox

http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.ph...94505#p24394505
Cosumar
Scribe in Training
Quote Post

Posted: May 7 2015, 01:38 PM
PMEmail Poster

Site bid

Leviathan Arena (99,114) in Kaldukosic, Cosumar

One of the most iconic venues in Cosumarite soccer, Leviathan Arena has served as the home of the National Team since World Cup 57 and is also the home of Harlighet Ligan club FC Kaldukosic. It has hosted countless huge domestic and international matches in its 30-year history, from the Cosumar Cup Final to critical WC Qualifying fixtures. It has the steepest (and highest) stands of any stadium in Cosumar, and has subsequently become infamous for its colossal, if somewhat suffocating, atmosphere. Kaldukosic is the most populous city in Cosumar and is one of the most important hubs in Atlantian Oceania, situated on the east coast of mainland Cosumar and home to booming industries in the technologies and sciences. Leviathan Arena is situated on the southern edge of the city limits, just a ten minute drive from Kastria International Airport and a fifteen minute drive from the coast. However, with Cosumar's stellar public transport systems (including the world-famous TransCosumar Hyperloop), you could fly into any Cosumarite city and arrive at the stadium within a couple hours. Also of note is Leviathan Arena's Museum of Cosumarite Sport, one of the largest in-stadium museums in the world.

user posted image

This post has been edited by Cosumar on May 7 2015, 01:39 PM
Cosumar
Scribe in Training
Quote Post

Posted: May 9 2015, 08:17 PM
PMEmail Poster

I'm uncertain of the protocols surrounding an RL user with two AO nations. In my case these are Sportgirls and High Heels. I have not cluttered the board with a second account for my second AO nation. If I should do so for clarity, please let me know.

The most recent league season for High Heels is posted at:

High Heels 1972 Season -- NationStates

Fotboll av Högklackat submit the High Heels champions, TwinTower Transit, for entry to the AOCL.
Sportgirls
Inexperienced
Quote Post

Posted: May 15 2015, 09:15 PM
PMEmail Poster

http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.ph...63448#p24563448

We'll be sending La Nueva Avenida.
Farfadillis
Dedicated Scribe
Quote Post

Topic OptionsReply to this topicMake a quick replyStart PollStart new topic

[ Script Execution time: 0.0148 ]   [ 13 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]